GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to share this. I am physically disabled, from a failed back surgery and from being ill. I am in agony 24/7/365. Double whammy.I rarely leave my home and spend most of my time laying in bed. I am relatively young in my mid fifties. Last summer my daughter called to me from downstairs that she could not arouse my son who was sitting in our hot garage, unresponsive. I flew out of my bed, ran down the steps, out the front door to the garage. I worked on my son to get him to breathe and regain consciousness. My son is taller, heavier than I am. I did not for one second think about my aching back. In fact, because of the adrenaline rush, I felt no pain at all. My son became responsive and I was able to get him up and walking. I did not require the assistance of My physically fit daughter. So I call BS on MM. BS. .

:grouphug: Zuri, I had no idea, I am so sorry about your back! :grouphug:

Thank you for sharing, and for saving your son. Yes, without thought about your own pain. You are truly an angel! (unlike what happened in this case) :blowkiss:

Ok...have been reading...and watching...just one thing I have to say...GW better watch out for KARMA. She thinks she's such a smartie pants...but trust me, she'll get hers.

Yea, I think the State definitely proved their case while the Defense failed proving their defense.

MOO

I think that MM will be found guilty, and I think he is guilty. However, I think the burden of proof falls solely on the prosecution.

Wonder if he is as lonely in jail as she claims to have been? Kids are not only marred, but estranged, paramour claims there is nothing between them and hasn't been for years, he claims to have pretty much offed his own family. Now looks like his outcome will likely be to spend the rest of his life behind bars alone. A real Greek tragedy - one's undoing at one's own hands.:dramaqueen:

Indeed it is a tragedy, for all harmed, his wife, his children, his mistress, and himself, at his own hand. I started to feel sorry for him for a second at the tears, but quickly snapped out of that. He is the only one he can blame.

I had seen a video clip of Alexis mentioning this incident as taking place about 3 days AFTER Michele's death.

WoW!.. OK, then.. So, that's just really even more outlandish that this sociopath's claim is that yes, he admits to sexually groping Alexis but it was due to his having mistaken Alexis for his wife, Michelle.. Alrighty then.. Mighty difficult to even make such a claim when his wife was already deceased..
WoW! Just WoW! His dark, evil heart just knows no bounds!

Thanks for clearing it up for me that it was actually AFTER Michelle's death that this sexual groping occurred..this is what I too had understood all along, but was thrown for a loop when I read that quote earlier today stating Martin's claim of mistaking Alexis for Michelle..that just confused me as it made it sound(atleast to me) that it had possibly occurred prior to Michelle's death..

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

I just wanted to share this. I am physically disabled, from a failed back surgery and from being ill. I am in agony 24/7/365. Double whammy.I rarely leave my home and spend most of my time laying in bed. I am relatively young in my mid fifties. Last summer my daughter called to me from downstairs that she could not arouse my son who was sitting in our hot garage, unresponsive. I flew out of my bed, ran down the steps, out the front door to the garage. I worked on my son to get him to breathe and regain consciousness. My son is taller, heavier than I am. I did not for one second think about my aching back. In fact, because of the adrenaline rush, I felt no pain at all. My son became responsive and I was able to get him up and walking. I did not require the assistance of My physically fit daughter. So I call BS on MM. BS. .

Zuri, thanks for sharing this I already figured he was a lying , and call BS on him.

I can't imagine how scary that was for you! Thank goodness he is ok! So sorry about your pain, and hope it improves! :blowkiss:

P.S. Aren't you an RN? I either dreamed that or thought I read that in one of your posts somewhere. I seem to always pay close attention to your posts in cases like this because I value your opinions as an RN. If I'm wrong no worries and don't feel obligated to respond.. :seeya:

I'm totally with you, Zuri! If someone we care about (or even if we DON'T even know the person) is in a tub drowning, we WILL get them out. It's part of our human nature to try to save someone in a time of catastrophe. Unfortunately, it looks like MacNeill doesn't have that trait, or he planned things the way they turned out. He looks very sad, indeed. It's truly amazing how one person's demented actions can leave so much destruction. It will be a tribute to Michelle's love if her children, all of them, can find that love and strength inside themselves and go on to have happy lives. I don't feel sorry for him. I do feel some pity for Gypsy. It is easy to be deluded when you run on emotions alone. But as someone else said, Karma finds you. Or as grandma used to say, "Them chickens will come home to roost!" :chicken::chicken::chicken::hen::hen::hen:

I love listening to these charging conferences -- but why are they having a bench conference?

I love listening to these charging conferences -- but why are they having a bench conference?

IDK, I am still trying to figure out the end of the movie Starlet! Seriously, until today, I never knew that jury instructions was a picky-choosy affair. I have to say I am learning a little bit about the US criminal justice system from this trial.

:dunno: I think he is guilty as sin. Just not sure the jury will see it that way.

No. :nono: They had 3 witnesses. A co-worker of Martin, parole officer of Jason, and Besser the ergonomics expert.

they had four including Ada's schoolteacher

:dunno: I think he is guilty as sin. Just not sure the jury will see it that way.

This is what I think as well...hopefully the jury will see it for what it is without all of the things that we know that they do not..

I think the defense did a pretty good job and put on as much defense as they could, given what they had to work with. They nitpicked every single witness during cross examination and did their best to confuse issues and cast doubt. That's all they can do.

I think the defense did a pretty good job and put on as much defense as they could, given what they had to work with. They nitpicked every single witness during cross examination and did their best to confuse issues and cast doubt. That's all they can do.

They really did not have much to work with, did they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741