GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered why MacNeill would choose to adopt 4 girls and no boys. Looks like he might have done so because he was a pedophile who favored girls.

What is she saying??

After 2 months, she didn't feel welcome anymore. MM touched her in a strange way and she told Michele. Asked for one word as to how she felt about living there, she said "nervous".

She says MM approached her, smiled, and said , your mother is gone. She fled to the kitchen, not sure what to do or say. Others were crying. mm gave her a " weird" hug that she said felt devoid of emotion. She thought immediately that he had killed Michelle.

Martin had a whole houseful of beautiful women/girls and I have long thought weird things were going on. The sad thing is Michelle knews things were not right but just stayed silent. If only she would have gotten away from him....Giselle keeps saying she felt "weird" in the home.

She discusses next what she heard the day before murder.

Hi, I'm wondering if the Judge will call off the trial. I dont think I would. This "Dr." is a real trip, wouldn't trust him. If I were Gypsy I'd get as far away as possible, change my name. That is if he gets out. He has done it once will again. I'm a bit worried about the outcome of this. He reminds me of a male J.A.. :scared: :loveyou:

IMO.

Says she felt like a slave and doesn't consider either Michele or MM as her parents.

Michelle and MM screaming at each other. Michelle saying leave me alone. He saying I'll tell you how things will go.

Says that MM regularly laid "random hands" on Michelle. That she had weird feeling about Gypsy. That she saw Gypsy chase her own sister with a knife at some point. She disowns both Michelle and MM, says that after 2 years both treated her more as a slave than as a daughter.

Martin had a whole houseful of beautiful women/girls and I have long thought weird things were going on. The sad thing is Michelle knews things were not right but just stayed silent. If only she would have gotten away from him....Giselle keeps saying she felt "weird" in the home.

----------
I know what you mean. I wonder if Michele may have finally got the nerve to tell him she wanted a divorce. Maybe she found out more, more than we know of. She would have cleaned him out financially. IMO

Yikes. She preferred to be stranded in the Ukraine, sleeping 5 in a bed , than to be returned to MM' s house.

Yikes. She preferred to be stranded in the Ukraine, sleeping 5 in a bed , than to be returned to MM' s house.

She also talked about being in trouble all the time at the Macneill house. Perhaps she was a little bit of a handful?

Looks like Minor has signed off? Think I'll just watch and not post.

Giselle is very angry and seems to have lots that she wants to get out...beginning to wonder what was happening in that home...this girl seems to feel she was a slave and did not like Michelle either. What about

Wonder why the prosecutors didn't track her down and have her as a witness?

I would like to have heard a fuller explanation of her "feeling weird" and also more details about her "feeling like a slave". She did mention something about having to do housework. And babysitting. Did all the girls have chores or just her?

Lots of statements here that were not followed up.

----------
That says a lot IMO.. there was definately a dark side to their marriage. The whole family barring the younger girls seem to have problems.

Wonder why the prosecutors didn't track her down and have her as a witness?

One guess would be because she clearly feels wronged by all the MacNeills, including Alexis. She said the only family member she felt connected to at all was Ada.

Because of her back story, what MM did to her, it's hard not to feel sympathetic towards her. After a bit tho, she seemed... slightly less credible. Might in part be because her English isn't that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse