GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... Gypsy getting perturbed at this questioning about these letters..... She says "This was 2 years after she died".

she tries so hard to minimize the relationship that it really makes her and him seem that much more guilty!

marty said he told officials that she is her common law wife

in a letter to G while in jail

marty book $ on her books

But didn't MM claim she was his adopted daughter as they were trying to gain the assets of the MacNeill family?

Hmmm.... Gypsy getting perturbed at this questioning about these letters..... She says "This was 2 years after she died".

Gypsy finally remembered when Michele was drowned.

Who would have thought!!

She is sly. Ask a direct question please.

It's a good thing for Gypsy that she is not on trial for this murder. She comes across as thoroughly unlikable, at least, IMO.

she tries so hard to minimize the relationship that it really makes her and him seem that much more guilty!

That's exactly what she is doing, trying to distance herself from the whole thing. Sorry, girl, you were in it from the beginning and know PLENTY. Pead needs to keep it up, I like that he's making her read everything.

martin appears to have more emotion for her than his family

He wrote "I love you with all of my heart." That's not saying much... :eek:kay:

Less than 5 minutes in, Gypsy imparts the information "It was a long time ago".
And wow, the defense attorney has basically inserted herself into the direct questioning - is that normally allowed?

Question...where did they get these letters????

Aww.... Martin just wiped away a tear. :rolleyes:

omg is he crying???? seen him wipe the corner of his eye LOL don't feel bad for him

GO MR. PEAD! He is much stronger this go round.

Mr. Pead knew he was going to have to come on stronger with Gypsy at this phase of the questioning. Hopefully he has saved the best for last and she will not be comfortable and her edge is starting to show.

I am usually very skeptical about jailhouse informants and witnesses, but I believed the inmates in this case. There's really nothing showing that they are lying or getting special deals that would motivate them to make up stories.

I often think testimony of jailhouse snitches AND high-paid-expert witnesses would best be overlooked by jury.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 32s
#MartinMacNeill does appear ot be emotional as Gypsy reads these letters. Jury taking lots of notes. @fox13now #MacNeilltrial

I'm 10 mins behind, but Gypsy sure looks less cocky than she did the other day. If that's not my imagination, she must be nervous.

Wonder if Gypsy would have written so lovingly if she had known about the other mistress….

I sure hope the jury is looking at his face right now! what a pathetic loser... no emotion when his daughters were breaking down on the stand, but hearing these letters, he looks like he wants to curl up in the fetal position and cry like a little baby in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11