GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot get into it! After watching Jekyll it's tame in comparison.. Or maybe Eric Bill & Snooki are just too good as well. hehe

I like Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.
Well I loved him in "The Tudors" , so I though I might like this show also. That it premiered right before Halloween also helped, I will watch almost any Halloween programming.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow now The jury has been deliberating for 7 hours now. An update on what's going on @fox13now @ 9! #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial
---

Maybe the update is the guy looking at the camera?

Good reading- while we :waiting:

Day 14 of the Martin MacNeill case ends with both State and Prosecution making closing arguments and sending the jury to deliberations. The argument is all over now, and MacNeill's fate lies in the hands of eight people.

Judge Pullan
Judge Pullan began the day by giving the jury copies of their instructions and going over them in detail. Here are a few of the points he made:

Deciding the facts is your job, not mine
The prosecution has the burden of proving the defendant is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt
If you are firmly convinced, you must find him guilty
The jury can find intent to kill, intent to cause serious injury, or depraved indifference

Recap here:
http://www.courtchatter.com/

:seeya:

I always feel blessed to have the sleuther life I do. Am Disabled Vet in 40's but need to keep busy. I operate a quiet housekeeping biz (all word of mouth and just love to clean-task done by structure/autopilot. I subscribe to SiriusXM Radio app and WAT app on my iPod touch so I listen more than watch. To avoid PTSD sleep issues, I listen to archived coverage. Mrs. UCAKID & my boys know these tools help me be productive and "engaged" and all of you make me feel welcome for my perspectives/unnatural fascination w/GW's dodge comments. Dear Gypsy, so many years ago my kids were babes and I was halfway around the world. I guess honor, courage, committment aren't in your core values. Rant secured. But thanks to all for this safe, productive "hobby". My VA counselor smiled ate yesterday when I talked about this case and belonging to a low-vitriol board. This Sailor says THANKS & prayers for her kids, esp Giselle and for someday, peace.

Nice post UCAKID, good to have you here with us :seeya:

I always feel blessed to have the sleuther life I do. Am Disabled Vet in 40's but need to keep busy. I operate a quiet housekeeping biz (all word of mouth and just love to clean-task done by structure/autopilot. I subscribe to SiriusXM Radio app and WAT app on my iPod touch so I listen more than watch. To avoid PTSD sleep issues, I listen to archived coverage. Mrs. UCAKID & my boys know these tools help me be productive and "engaged" and all of you make me feel welcome for my perspectives/unnatural fascination w/GW's dodge comments. Dear Gypsy, so many years ago my kids were babes and I was halfway around the world. I guess honor, courage, committment aren't in your core values. Rant secured. But thanks to all for this safe, productive "hobby". My VA counselor smiled ate yesterday when I talked about this case and belonging to a low-vitriol board. This Sailor says THANKS & prayers for her kids, esp Giselle and for someday, peace.

Thank you for your service. I appreciate my freedom.

do you think they would actually be permitted to stay all night? I don't really ...the staff at the courthouse would have to get some sleep as well as the judge etc. Has anyone followed a verdict that they deliberated all night? I think ordering the dinner at this point means they could be close

they have talked about the eight kids...Alexis, Rachel,Vanessa, Damian, Sabrina, Elle, Giselle and Ava.

With the three Russian adoptions I don't know how they got past all the background checks and home visits etc. I know from personal experience that when you adopt internationally you are really screened.

I certainly don't know. I am a European adoptee but don't know a lot about the process for the adoptive parents these days. Perhaps being a Doctor/Lawyer ::: excuse me, insert a little cough::: helps?

I have to think but I can't recall anything a calculator was used for other than that crazy BMI. They can't be considering if he could have picked her up??? That argument was so absurd

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq
My head says acquit #MartinMacNeill because I can't trust jail snitch and coroners were all over place, but my heart says he's a guilty SOB

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq
I give the #MartinMacNeill closings to state. Defense was too unemotional in trying to a mans life.

CC @courtchatter
Best guess at juror ages. Male- late 50's, three males - 30's, Male - 40's, two females - 20's, female - 50's. #MartinMacNeill

do you think they would actually be permitted to stay all night? I don't really ...the staff at the courthouse would have to get some sleep as well as the judge etc. Has anyone followed a verdict that they deliberated all night? I think ordering the dinner at this point means they could be close

I bet the judge wants to be home in his pj's.

I have to think but I can't recall anything a calculator was used for other than that crazy BMI. They can't be considering if he could have picked her up??? That argument was so absurd

Bet it is the BMI and they want to see Michelle's shirt to see how large she was.

FOX13 reporter Ben Winslow will remain at the Court House until jurors go home.

Judge will periodically check with jurors if they want to keep deliberating tonight. Winslow said jurors might come back tomorrow and deliberate if no verdict reached or this may go into next week.

This info per "live stream" of the 9 pm News at FOX13 - Salt Lake City, UT:

http://fox13now.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Anyone have any ideas why the jury would want to look at the clothes?

given they asked for the calculator too I assume it is size and to get a better idea of how big she was? If the jury is actually questioning whether he could lift her we have a big problem.

I wish we could get a text alert when verdict is in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734