GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does NG not know the atty's are heading back to the court? HLN not reporting BREAKING NEWS????? Looks like something prerecorded, so she's not on live?

I think they were calculating times and distances for Martin's location on the morning of the murder

Why need gloves for that though? Or perhaps the gloves aren't related to the calculator?

Does NG not know the atty's are heading back to the court? HLN not reporting BREAKING NEWS????? Looks like something prerecorded, so she's not on live?

That is a repeat of the first airing tonight.

You can't speculate carp about juries, but it seems logical to me that they must be progressing. If they were at each others' throats you'd think they'd go home and get some rest and see if cooler heads prevail in the morning.

No HLN is not live right now and I would be shocked if they went live on a Friday night... I think they loop the shows and leave until 6am! Lol
*not really but....
CNN might have something live???
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe this will be like JA's trial. Jury has a question but boom, there is really a verdict. Wishful thinking.
If the family returns to court, it's more than a question.

No HLN is not live right now and I would be shocked if they went live on a Friday night... I think they loop the shows and leave until 6am! Lol
*not really but....
CNN might have something live???
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, CNN will carry it if Tony Bordain (sp?) lets them interrupt his show.

You can't speculate carp about juries, but it seems logical to me that they must be progressing. If they were at each others' throats you'd think they'd go home and get some rest and see if cooler heads prevail in the morning.

Lol..we shouldn't speculate , but what else is there to do while we wait?:floorlaugh:

Where has she been. She was always by far the best reporter on HLN/CourtTV/whatever.

I have always liked her reporting...I believe they let her go...probably budget

Why need gloves for that though? Or perhaps the gloves aren't related to the calculator?

They were two separate requests - gloves to handle the shirt was one request, calculator was the other request

CC @courtchatter
I'm in the courtroom. #MartinMacNeill , Spencer and Gustin are here. No prosecutors yet.

Where has she been. She was always by far the best reporter on HLN/CourtTV/whatever.

She was a victim to budget cuts :banghead: I luv Beth and would rather Beth over Jean

this is a repeat of NG hours ago...they are not even talking about the question

the gloves will be worn when they handle the shirt Michelle wore. Maybe someone wants to try it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member