GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Spencer is a nice guy in person, but I can't stand all the smiling. There is nothing funny about this trial.

But the drugs Michele received in the hospital was spaced out appropriately

Not all at ONCE

and no ambien in the AM

She was drugged and he "helped" her along........you know that, Spencer!

K I am officially kerfuffled by this

But the drugs Michele received in the hospital was spaced out appropriately

Not all at ONCE

and no ambien in the AM

She was drugged and he "helped" her along........you know that, Spencer!

Yes who the heck takes all those at once. Heck if I was taking an Ambien there is no way I would take a pain med. Or vice versa. Even if ordered by a Doc.

I really think Spencer tackles too many items. And then he goes into minute detail attacking the detail with science and math and what ever else is laying around. And in the end I forget the POINT of it all!

Is it me, or am I alone in having a serious problem following this "flawless" line of babble?

If he claims the drug levels were so low then why would they have had an affect on that "prolonged Qt interval" (that really wasn' t prolonged) causing the supposed arrhythmia that he says caused her death?

Drug levels as therapy IF taken in the prescribed manner...........NOT AS A "COCKTAIL"

IMO Spencer oozes too much cheese. Unfortunately that approach worked for a certain lawyer in Florida. Hope no one on this jury has fallen under his "spell."

I keep getting lost in his rambling. I know I am tuning him out. I hope the Jurors aren't. I feel for them.

I'm doing the same. I'm trying to listen, but he's kind of mumbling and laying things out in a way that's a little difficult for me to follow.

Here he goes about constipation - but WTH does that have to do with her death?

:doh: He has to go to the constipation!

That is really crappy! :twocents:

Oh lordy, back to constipation... I never did understand that. I think I was doing laundry during that testimony. Anyone remember why this was brought up originally?

So it seems Michele was in really lousy health. Constipated to boot. Jacked herself up on all those drugs. Drew a bath and fell in. Alrighty then :banghead:

The smiling is really weird. I'm sure he is trying to come across as friendly and benign, but it is so, so odd.

If he claims the drug levels were so low then why would they have had an affect on that "prolonged Qt interval" (that really wasn' t prolonged) causing the supposed arrhythmia that he says caused her death?

It does not matter how low they were - they were in her system when they shouldnt have been

Can Spencer exceed the time allotted to each side by several days or months? Maybe he is trying to pull a filibuster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper