GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to be flippant and I'm not trying to joke around about a serious matter, but tomorrow BYU plays Wisconsin. I suspect more than one juror would like to watch the game and that means, if possible, reach a verdict tonight.

CC @courtchatter
Prosecutors have arrived. Just waiting on judge now. #MartinMacNeill
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
1m
CC @courtchatter
No family present as of yet. #MartinMacNeill

I am really sleep deprived. Yet there is noooo way I am turning in before the Jurors either have a Verdict tonight or they go home.

Someone tweeted that the jury question has to do with Utah law and wills. No idea if that is true or accurate.

Don't mean to be flippant and I'm not trying to joke around about a serious matter, but tomorrow BYU plays Wisconsin. I suspect more than one juror would like to watch the game and that means, if possible, reach a verdict tonight.

Good point.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

She was a victim to budget cuts :banghead: I luv Beth and would rather Beth over Jean

Me too, absolutely. But Jean gives HLN what the the station wants for ratings. drama over substantial reporting. Beth won't lower herself to half-a$$ journalism.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
Back in the courtroom. #MartinMacNeill is here. Prosecution just walked in. @fox13now #MacNeillTrial

Me too, absolutely. But Jean gives HLN want the the station wants for ratings. drama over substantial reporting. Beth won't lower herself to half-a$$ journalism.

Yep. Sad isn't it.

Uggg... I feel ill. Like morning sickness!
Looks like they will deliberate until 1am my time.
Which is fine!
Oooo saw!

Cant wait to hear the question. They did ask really intelligent one's at Trial.

Jury questions are often asked when complicated law jargen needs clarification.

CC @courtchatter
Michele's sister and niece have arrived. #MartinMacNeill

i thought NG was in Provo...they are not even covering the question and will probably get the verdict too late to see live..that is their usual mo

Bingo! 5 men on that jury!

Someone tweeted that the jury question has to do with Utah law and wills. No idea if that is true or accurate.

Hmm maybe they want to know if he sentenced to life will the girls get any money?
Curiosity killed the cat!

I am really sleep deprived. Yet there is noooo way I am turning in before the Jurors either have a Verdict tonight or they go home.

Trail today kept me from my nap. Now I'm too wired to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper