GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the heck is WAT, no streaming yet!

FYI- I am Canadian. I don't live in an igloo. Winters are cold. Summers are hot and humid. Can reach over 100 degrees. Typically 80-90 in July and August. Little lesson while we wait. LOL

Bet you're loving your Mayor right now :giggle: I know we are all enjoying him :blushing:

Everyone is holding their breath because the a/c went off hours ago, it is hotter than he!! in there and they are packed in like sardines, not to mention it's been about two days since anyone has had a chance to wash up!

It's 43º there... how is that hotter than hell? Two days since they washed up ... WHAT?

provo utah weather - Google Search

Come on, already. It's 3:00!

I need a live stream and some deodorant! I'm so nervous right now!

Bet you're loving your Mayor right now :giggle: I know we are all enjoying him :blushing:

LOL Takes some of the heat off the U.S. LOL When we have our asshats we have em bigtime :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He's an Idiot who needs to go. Away. LOL
ETA I can say it as I am not far from Toronto

No ppl are tweeting #martinmacneill

WAT is still streaming live. The bottom right hand of the screen show's the minutes ticking by & I've left my sound on all evening while I catch up with ya'll, that way I haven't missed anything. Nice to be back here dear :loveyou: friends!!

Before everyone leaves...what trial are you following next !?!? Bob Basharara later on ...but what next ?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

CC ‏@courtchatter 29s
Bailiff came in and warned about outbursts/disruptions. #MartinMacNeill

It's 43º there... how is that hotter than hell? Two days since they washed up ... WHAT?

provo utah weather - Google Search

People in the courtroom reported on twitter that the courtroom is hot and uncomfortable and packed! They have been there since 8 a.m. yesterday and have not gone home for showers! What don't you understand about what I wrote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali