GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 4m
An alternate juror who came to see the verdict left without comment. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

BYnYUsDCEAAJjUb.jpg

Well, I don't think any lawyer could've won this case. The evidence and the circumstantial evidence was too weighty.

It's good to know a lifetime of doing crime and snaking around has been stopped.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 4m
An alternate juror who came to see the verdict left without comment. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

An alternate?
Thank you good sir!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I know he deserves this, I know it is justice, I know he killed Michele...
But for about 15 seconds as that verdict was read I felt really slimy for enjoying his being convicted. I think it was the look on his face and the joy from his family. I can not imagine how that must feel to have everyone so happy your life is pretty much over. :(

YEAH I know...he is getting his due.
I had a sap moment, it will pass.
It's what happens when you get a verdict at 3:15 AM.

BBM he had the crappiest look on his face and no remorse- so snap out of it :floorlaugh:

HLN After Dark ‏@HLNAfterDark 2m
Join Natasha Curry on @WeekendExp for full coverage of the #MartinMacNeill GUILTY verdict on #hln

BYnYUsDCEAAJjUb.jpg

Well, I don't think any lawyer could've won this case. The evidence and the circumstantial evidence was too weighty.

It's good to know a lifetime of doing crime and snaking around has been stopped.

Nope! I do not see a smile.
They are dressed alike...

Thanks mods. Appreciate all that you do for us.:loveyou:

Night everyone...one more sociopath is off the streets....Sleep well...
RIP Michelle....

Guilty, both counts. What a relief!!!!

Wow. It's so nice to see Justice served. Nice to have faith once again in Jurors. Well done. Well done. Michele's Family fought the fight to bring this to Trial. May they have peace one day soon. They did the right thing and the last thing they could ever do for their Mother.

Boy did they fight. I am so glad for them. I have been interested in this case since I read the Deseret News article in 2010.

I think it carries a 15 year to life? I think the Judge decides.

Thank you.....I hope it is life...and life and life.

Good night and thanks every one for keeping the news coming through.:loveyou:

:offtobed: G'night everyone, this wore me down. Sleep sweet when you get to bed.

Hopefully we can all meet up on the next one, will check in tomorrow :seeya:

How old is MM 62?

Champs for all tomorrow on me LOL

Well this brings an end to this trial. Love and prayers for the family. I'm sure Michele is smiling down at you. It's been a long time coming but Justice has been served. RIP Michele.

He lost that smiley face.

Not a hint of a smile from Spencer. His client seemed to take the news with more grace. I can't feel joyful, as this was a senseless death, but am grateful that some small measure of justice prevailed.

How old is MM 62?

I believe he is 57. I know he looks older. Guess that's what a high carb diet does to folks. Even Sociopaths lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills