GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to this thread--I mostly read and comment on the Arias thread. (I feel slightly scuzzy just typing her name!) I tried to not get pulled into this trial the way I was with the JA trial. But I wanted to join all of you in saying that I'm relieved this murdering sociopath finally gets to meet Lady Karma. And, yeah, I'm sure she can be a b----.

Exclusive: Martin MacNeill's Mistress, Gypsy Willis Speaks To INSIDE EDITION

INSIDE EDITION spoke exclusively with Dr. Martin MacNeill's mistress, Gyspy Willis about her relationship with the convicted murderer and her reaction to the guilty verdict.

http://www.insideedition.com/videos...mistress-gypsy-willis-speaksto-inside-edition
---------------------------------------------------
Her eyes filled with tears when Boyd asked her if she had a message for her ex-lover.

"I want him to know that I hope he is all right. And I did truly care for him," Willis tearfully concluded.

This sociopath is crying over MM? First HE CRY'S FOR HER in court..now she's CRYING FOR HIM????? :boohoo:

INSIDE EDITION spoke exclusively with Dr. Martin MacNeill's mistress, Gyspy Willis about her relationship with the convicted murderer and her reaction to the guilty verdict.

http://www.insideedition.com/videos...mistress-gypsy-willis-speaksto-inside-edition
---------------------------------------------------
Her eyes filled with tears when Boyd asked her if she had a message for her ex-lover.

"I want him to know that I hope he is all right. And I did truly care for him," Willis tearfully concluded.

This sociopath is crying over MM? First HE CRY'S FOR HER in court..now she's CRYING FOR HIM????? :boohoo:

Birds of a feather ...

Yes and it was VERY interesting that the initial ME did NOT know about the amounts of fluids she expelled when the paramedics did CPR on her or in the ER, so it did not factor into her report.

That I am curious about as to why it wasn't known? Admittedly, I have not seen all of the trial testimony.

:waitasec:

Here is the ENTIRE Interview. WE only saw a part of it.

Exclusive: Martin MacNeill's Mistress, Gypsy Willis Reacts to Guilty Verdict

Airdate: 11/11/2013

In an INSIDE EDITION exclusive, Gypsy Willis breaks her silence following the dramatic verdict in the trial of her former lover, Dr. Martin MacNeill, and there was a torrent of tears from the ex-mistress at the center of the facelift murder trial.

Willis told INSIDE EDITION, "I wish that our lives had gone a completely different way."

Watch Part Of Willis' Interview Here

<modsnip>

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...istress-gypsy-willis-reacts-to-guilty-verdict

During the Inside Edition Gypsy says Martin lied about his occupation telling her he was a pharmacy rep. When did she find out he was a doctor?

a new sweater and tears

she doesn't agree with the jury

marty could not would not kill his wife

went to funeral because she was concerned and felt sorry for marty

marty and her only talked in his bedroom.......they would only have sex after everyone was in bed

she has moved on.......

wants marty to know that she hopes he is alright

more tomorrow

Oh..,.Spare me !:banghead:

Can't say I followed this case from the beginning, but I will say that I am totally impressed by Alexis and her siblings...hanging in there to ensure justice was done for their mother. That surely wasn't an easy thing to do!!

When the verdict was announced, it totally hit me when I saw Alexis, and the other family members, as the verdict sunk in. I don't think they knew how much weight they were carrying. Well done. I'm not sure I could have done it at that age.

Cheers for Alexis and her family!!

Here is the ENTIRE Interview. WE only saw a part of it.

Exclusive: Martin MacNeill's Mistress, Gypsy Willis Reacts to Guilty Verdict

Airdate: 11/11/2013

In an INSIDE EDITION exclusive, Gypsy Willis breaks her silence following the dramatic verdict in the trial of her former lover, Dr. Martin MacNeill, and there was a torrent of tears from the ex-mistress at the center of the facelift murder trial.

Willis told INSIDE EDITION, "I wish that our lives had gone a completely different way."

Watch Part Of Willis' Interview Here
<modsnip>

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...istress-gypsy-willis-reacts-to-guilty-verdict

She calls their affair "inappropriate at that time." What?? "Inappropriate"?? As in "impolite"???? Like it was a teeny-tiny faux pas?? I think we all know the word she should have used but obviously won't (or can't): it was WRONG!!! But using that word takes, um, what's the word . . . hang on . . . oh yeah, now I remember: a sense of responsibility! And a sense of responsibility comes from being an ethical person. (I could go on ...!)

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new to this thread--I mostly read and comment on the Arias thread. (I feel slightly scuzzy just typing her name!) I tried to not get pulled into this trial the way I was with the JA trial. But I wanted to join all of you in saying that I'm relieved this murdering sociopath finally gets to meet Lady Karma. And, yeah, I'm sure she can be a b----.

Becky! You got your keyboard fixed! So good to see you ! And I agree.. I believe Lady Karma has something in store for Gypsy !

Becky! You got your keyboard fixed! So good to see you ! And I agree.. I believe Lady Karma has something in store for Gypsy !

Hi Cubbeegirl! Yes, I finally got a new laptop, although now I wish I had bought a tablet instead. But I can't afford one because I just shelled out the money for my son's (the boychild, as one of my friends calls him) new iPad.

Anyway (or anyvay) I kind of miss writing posts in a Dracula voice. You have no idea how difficult it was trying to avoid words that contain the letter w. But it was fun. I enjoyed making you guys chuckle. My inner class-clown, I guess. :seeya:

Hi Cubbeegirl! Yes, I finally got a new laptop, although now I wish I had bought a tablet instead. But I can't afford one because I just shelled out the money for my son's (the boychild, as one of my friends calls him) new iPad.

Anyway (or anyvay) I kind of miss writing posts in a Dracula voice. You have no idea how difficult it was trying to avoid words that contain the letter w. But it was fun. I enjoyed making you guys chuckle. My inner class-clown, I guess. :seeya:

We were just speaking of you yesterday and how much we enjoyed your posts ...another poster has a broken keyboard :facepalm:
Glad you are still around !!!

That I am curious about as to why it wasn't known? Admittedly, I have not seen all of the trial testimony.

:waitasec:

It seems that very early on anyone responding to this scene and immediately after just assumed Martin was a doctor and he seemed to sort of direct the show...autopsy and boom done.No one wanted to question anything or give any info outside of what he told them. They just did not ask questions. I don't think Provo police really knew how to do a complete job and not just assume it had to be an accident.

Thanks for the video! Definitely a different Gypsy than was on the stand. Seems like she figured out this isn't some opportunity for her to act coy.

She doesn't think Martin did it? She can't believe anyone would want this? She didn't care that he was married; that was not ideal but it would have been ok to keep the status quo? Guess she forgot she threatened Michele's life herself!

I did think her tears for Martin were real. Color me sappy.

Good night folks. Hope to chat with you during the next trial.

Yours in trial-addiction,

Becky :loveyou:

It seems that very early on anyone responding to this scene and immediately after just assumed Martin was a doctor and he seemed to sort of direct the show...autopsy and boom done.No one wanted to question anything or give any info outside of what he told them. They just did not ask questions. I don't think Provo police really knew how to do a complete job and not just assume it had to be an accident.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it had been brought up during the trial or not. Dr. Perper gave a very succinct explanation which proved MacNeill had not administered CPR. That was proof of his guilt.

MOO

Michele's friend, Lani Swallow, is on HLN After Dark now, talking about her friendship with Michele.

:)

Dateline is showing an episode about this case on Wednesday 13th of November.

The episode is titled "Secrets in Pleasant Grove."

I love Dateline and hope they will be able to show something new, maybe a juror interview or two? Dateline are good with those deals!

Oh, I would love a Charlie Rose-type interview of some of the jurors in any case I follow. Would love, love, love it. I know that's asking for too much, but hey, wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966