GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·8s
Sturgill tells the jury that the bulk of their case rests on the alleged victim in the #MartinMacNeill trial. #utahcrime

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·29s
Sturgill said alleged victim will testify that #MartinMacNeill put his hand down her pants, and licked and kissed her hand. #utahcrime

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·1m
Sturgill said victim will testify that #MartinMacNeill "apologized and eventually explained that he thought she was ... his deceased wife."

#MartinMacNeill's attorney, Randall Spencer, is now giving his opening statement. #utahcrime

thank you sooooo much for the twitter updates.......:tyou:

i'm so confused though about the 8 person jury.........i knew in florida they could have 6 person juries depending on the charges........:scared:

utah too............who knew? is it because of the charges or is that the usual......because i thought during his murder trial there were 12.....

oh well, just thinking out loud and too lazy to look up caselaw right now:D.......will :lookingitup: and report back later, my good sleuthers :websleuther:

will be buzzing in and out for twitter updates :loveyou::seeya: thanks again!

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·58s
This alleged encounter happened May 23, 2007 — less than a month after Michele MacNeill died. #martinmacneill

Sturgill said victim will testify that #MartinMacNeill "apologized and eventually explained that he thought she was ... his deceased wife."

omg <hurl>

he makes me sick :mad:

CC&#8207;@courtchatter·1 min
Spencer now up. He tells jury that after this alleged incident, Alexis went to Cancun for a week leaving #Martinmacneill with younger sibs

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·57s
Spencer attacks the alleged victim's credibility, says there's a "real possibility" that vic "is not being entirely truthful."

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·22s
The first witness is called: the alleged victim. #utahcrime #martinmacneill

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·58s
This alleged encounter happened May 23, 2007 — less than a month after Michele MacNeill died. #martinmacneill

which makes it ALL THE MORE DISGUSTING :furious:

he turns my stomach, freakin psychopath :jail:

sorry :tongue: lol

stay strong alexis :rose:

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·14s
Because she is an alleged sex abuse victim, @sltrib policy is not to name the woman. #martinmacneill

But we know it is Alexis

CC@courtchatter · 29m

Jurors in #MartinMacneil: Back row F- 20's long brown hair/highlights, saw her in the hall, cute jeans. :) M - tall, spiky hair 30's. (cont

CC@courtchatter · 26m

#MartinMacneill jurors cont: F- 60's, well dressed. F- 30's hair in ponytail. Front row: F-30's long dk hair, nice tan, shouted "I knew it!"

CC@courtchatter · 24m

Final 3 jurors on front row: F- 20's long brown hair, M - 40's, balding, M- 30's skinny, pony tail..beard. #Martinmacneill

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·2m
The alleged victim is talking about Michele MacNeill's death. Said she came to Utah after the death. #martinmacneill

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·2 mins
The alleged victim said she believes #MartinMacNeill murdered Michele MacNeill. #utahcrime

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·1 min
On the day of the alleged abuse, the woman testifies that she was in Michele + #MartinMacNeill's bedroom, cleaning the room.

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·31s
Woman testifying that 3 of #MartinMacNeill's children lived in the home at that time. Mistress Gypsy Willis had also moved in by that point

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·44s
The alleged victim is now drawing a diagram of #MartinMacNeill's bedroom. #utahcrime

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·29s
Sturgill said alleged victim will testify that #MartinMacNeill put his hand down her pants, and licked and kissed her hand. #utahcrime

Dirty old perv. Who does that to their own daughter? Sicko SOB!:tantrum:

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·1m
Woman testifies that she was cleaning out Michele's closet that May day. #MartinMacNeill was on a couch in the bedroom, watching tv.

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·47 secs
Woman testifies that she grew tired, went to bed on the master bed. Said #MartinMacNeill told her he'd sleep on the sofa.

Before I forget, Jessica Miller is the court reporter for the Salt Lake City Tribune.
https://twitter.com/jm_miller

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·2m
Woman testifies that she woke up. "I could feel [#MartinMacNeill] rubbing my buttocks. He had my left hand, he was licking and kissing it."

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·47s
Alleged vic testifies that she slapped #MartinMacNeill's hand. "I just said, what are you doing? He just said, Oh, oh I'm sorry, I'm sorry"

Jessica Miller&#8207;@jm_miller·1m
Woman testifies that #MartinMacNeill then told her that he thought she was Michele. #utahcrime

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahgoodnight
Back