GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CC‏@courtchatter·2m
Trial is 15 mins late. We are waiting on Spencer, Judge McVey and Sturgill. That leads me to believe they are together #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·2m
Trial is 15 mins late. We are waiting on Spencer, Judge McVey and Sturgill. That leads me to believe they are together #MartinMacNeill

Thanks for tweets as in car and doing errands.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

CC‏@courtchatter·31s
Hmmm now defense and state come out of chambers and Spencer takes #MartinMacNeill out of the courtroom

CC‏@courtchatter·2 mins
Currently twiddling thumbs. Is a plea deal in the works? Fighting over witness/evidence? Hopefully we'll know soon. #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·15s
Spencer is back with #MartinMacNeill and now State and defense walk out of the courtroom together

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Spencer and Sturgill are now back in the courtroom. #MartinMacneill

CC‏@courtchatter·31s
#MartinMacneill's sister in law, Linda Cluff is in the gallery, no daughters are here.

CC‏@courtchatter·13s
All rise! Judge and jury entering the courtroom. #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·9s
The alleged victim is now back on the stand in #MartinMacNeill trial.

CC@courtchatter · 53m

The alleged victim in #MartinMacNeill asked not to be named. Hmm we all know who she is but I'll refer to her as AV (alleged victim)

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
AV came back from Cancun to what she makes a point of calling "my mother's home" #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·16s
AV says she got permission from #MartinMacNeill to take her siblings to Disneyland in first of July 2007.

CC‏@courtchatter·43s
#MartinMacNeill met them in Cali with some of the older siblings

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Alleged incident of sexual contact while they were in Cali, looks like State is getting close to that. Spencer wants sidebar #martinmacneill

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Judge McVey tells jury that the Cali story is tell them what AV did and for no other purpose. #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·58 secs
#MartinMacNeill took the siblings back home to Utah. AV went to Ukraine (another sibling was there)

CC‏@courtchatter·41s
Jurors are all paying close attention. #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
#MartinMacNeill arrived in CA and took the younger siblings back home the next day.We're not hearing in court but looks like he wasn't happy

CC‏@courtchatter·51 secs
Spencer is a jack-in-the-box during this testimony. Objection! Objection! #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·43s
#MartinMacNeill handed 3 of the younger siblings off to old family friends the Bledsoes. AV says MM hadn't had contact with them for 20 yrs

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
AV says that #MartinMacNeill told her she couldn't see the younger kids unless she agreed to take Giselle to Ukraine

CC‏@courtchatter·48s
#MartinMacNeill leans way over to Randy Spencer and is animated in whatever he is telling him.

CC‏@courtchatter·3s
Sturgill shows AV an email from #MartinMacNeill to her in July 2007..

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
A text sent to #MartinMacNeill's older children said he was giving the younger children to the Bledsoes

CC‏@courtchatter·42 secs
AV fought #MartinMacNeill for custody of the younger children and won.

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·2 mins
"I was horrified," the woman said about the message. Said she wanted to care for #MartinMacNeill's younger children

CC‏@courtchatter·1 min
AV said the first time she told #MartinMacNeill she wanted custody of the younger kids was Aprill 11, 2007. The day of Michele's death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1
Back