GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi everyone. :seeya:

I didn't know this trial started. No one told me. :(

Can someone give me an update?

(never mind- I'll just go read)

CC‏@courtchatter·45s
All rise! Spencer continues his cross. #Martinmacneill

CC‏@courtchatter·37s
Spencer asks if there is a record of AV calling CPS she said it would be on her phone but no one asked her for those rcrds. #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·1m
After asking a few more questions about text messages/phone records, Spencer says that's all the questions he has for her. #martinmacneill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·52s
Prosecutor David Sturgill is now doing re-direct. #utahcrime #MartinMacNeill

This might sound callous but y'all know I LOVE AV and her siblings. however, I do not see evidence of sexual assault anywhere in testimony today ---- unless the assault itself was not discussed.

CC‏@courtchatter·2m
AV says she didn't initially report the sex abuse because is she did #MartinMacNeill would not let her have the children.

CC‏@courtchatter·2 mins
She met with police on Sept 11, 2007 to give a written statement about the incident. #MartinMacNeill

Alleged victim: "My number one goal was to take the children out of the home and raise them myself." #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·3 mins
Woman: "If I accused [#MartinMacNeill] I knew he would not let me see the children." #utahcrime

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
"I was feeling panic, horror, fear..that my sisters were not safe. They were with someone who just murdered my mom" #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·1 min
Av says her emails to #MartinMacneill were "strategic" she wanted to get in good with him to gain custody of children.

This might sound callous but y'all know I LOVE AV and her siblings. however, I do not see evidence of sexual assault anywhere in testimony today ---- unless the assault itself was not discussed.

Alexis talked about the assault yesterday.

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Spencer back up for re-cross #MartinMacNeill. AV told detective she was wearing "tight" jeans the night of the incident.

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·43 secs
A few more questions, and now the alleged victim is off the stand. Rachel MacNeill, #MartinMacNeill's daughter, is called to the stand.

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·4 mins
Prosecutor asking Rachel background questions. Asked about her mother's death. "She was murdered," Rachel said. #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·22s
Rachel is now telling the jury what AV told her happened that night which is consistent with AV's testimony. #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·57 secs
Rachel testifies that the woman told her about the alleged abuse encounter with #MartinMacNeill the next morning.

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·27s
"She said she woke up to my father licking her hand, grabbing her bum..groping her," Rachel said, rolling her eyes. #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Rachel said she was upset but promised AV she wouldn't say anything. #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·2 mins
Rachel said #MartinMacNeill called a family meeting the next morning, said none of his children were allowed in his room anymore.

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·44 secs
"He said that something had happened the night before," Rachel testifies about #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·49 secs
Now on cross-exam. Spencer asks Rachel about alleged vic's drawing of #MartinMacNeill room. "[She's] no artist," Rachel says, jury laughs.

CC‏@courtchatter·3 mins
Rachel:#Martinmacneill called them together the next AM said the kids were no longer allowed in bdroom in case he accidentally touched them.

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Spencer shows Rachel emails she sent to #MartinMacNeill in May and June 2007

CC‏@courtchatter·44s
Rachel says she doesn't remember writing the email but "I'm sure that it's correct" #MartinMacNeill

"I don't mention my mother being murdered either, but that happened too," Rachel responds. #MartinMacNeill

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleUCF
Back