GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CC‏@courtchatter·3 mins
Rachel:#Martinmacneill called them together the next AM said the kids were no longer allowed in bdroom in case he accidentally touched them.

He did what???? :facepalm: Dude is a piece of work. I won't call him what I did during his murder trial lest I get suspended *hangs head in sort of shame*

CC‏@courtchatter·39s
Ponytail juror smirks when Rachel says to Spencer, "I don't mention in there my mother being murdered but that happened too" #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
None of the emails and texts admitted today have been read aloud in court. I want to know! #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·3 mins
The jury looks like they are getting tired. Perhaps they'd like to join @BenWinslow's movement to #CaffeinatetheCourtroom. #martinmacneill

CC‏@courtchatter·2 mins
Rachel shakes her head in disgust at Spencer, "I don't remember the exact date I knew that my dad had murdered my mother" #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·2 mins
Defense points to another email, to a church teacher, where Rachel outlines concerns in home...but no mention of #MartinMacNeill sex abuse

CC‏@courtchatter·2 mins
Rachel really really showed her dislike for Spencer during the murder trial and it's coming out again. #MartinMacneill

CC‏@courtchatter·39s
Ponytail juror smirks when Rachel says to Spencer, "I don't mention in there my mother being murdered but that happened too" #MartinMacNeill

BOOM + OH SNAP + EAT THAT! :drumroll:

It sounds like Rachel is doing much better. WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!

Rachel at the first trial. Poor thing, she was so upset. She sounds really angry now:

APTOPIX%20Doctors%20Wife%20_Hugh.jpg

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·6m
Judge says defense is re-establishing its point over and over. He tells them to move on. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·3m
"You just keep praying that your dad does something you can get him on?" Spencer asks. "That's what I wrote," Rachel says. #MartinMacNeill

https://twitter.com/BenWinslow

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·2 mins
Spencer keeps going over this email Rachel sent, trying to show the jury she never reported any alleged abuse to police. #MartinMacNeill

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·1 min
Rachel now pressed about her testimony at prelim. "I've never been on a witness stand before. I'm still learning." #MartinMacNeill #Utah

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Rachel's facial expressions to Spencer are priceless. #MartinMacneill

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·1m
Defense done with cross-examination of Rachel MacNeill. Prosecution asking a few more questions. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·16s
"We were close," Rachel says of #MartinMacNeill. Her voice is shaking. She's getting emotional. @fox13now #Utah

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·28s
Prosecutor asks Rachel about #MartinMacNeill's relationship with Gypsy Willis.

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·1 min
"They were having an affair. She posed as the nanny," Rachel says of Gypsy. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·1m
"She just creeped me out. She had a lot of strange things about her," Rachel testifies. "She was VERY strange." @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·1 min
Rachel said that Gypsy Willis "creeped me out." Said she didn't care for the children in the home. #MartinMacNeill

Hi everyone. :seeya:

I didn't know this trial started. No one told me. :(

Can someone give me an update?

(never mind- I'll just go read)

:( i'm sorry your majesty........i would have if i'd have thought of it........

good to see you though! :seeya: i just got here myself...........spent the day on the boat with mr. bee and my stinger is draggin.............have a little bit of time to catch up before packing to leave early in am.........

my many thanks to the twitter queen worrywart!!! :Crown: much appreciated :)

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·3 mins
"I didn't want it to be true," Rachel says of her suspicions #MartinMacNeill killed her mother. @fox13now #Utah

#MartinMacNeill looks upset. He leaned over to try to tell his lawyer something as Rachel spoke. @fox13now #Utah

"I just keep praying my dad does something we can get him on," Rachel says she wrote in an email. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

This might sound callous but y'all know I LOVE AV and her siblings. however, I do not see evidence of sexual assault anywhere in testimony today ---- unless the assault itself was not discussed.

hiya chiquita:seeya: yesterday she testified to waking up with his hands down her pants on her buttocks and he was licking and kissing her hand :mad:

vile man to say the least :mad:

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Sturgill, "Would you have made something up to get your dad on something?" Rachel yells into the mic "OH NO!" #MartinMacneill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·47s
Rachel is off the stand. Next up, Pleasant Grove police detective Rick Smith. #MartinMacNeill

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·4 mins
Prosecutor asking Rachel background questions. Asked about her mother's death. "She was murdered," Rachel said. #MartinMacNeill

oh dear lord poor rachel breaks my heart :( i hope things have improved for her somewhat.......

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·2 mins
Correction: I can't hear properly, apparently. This is BRITT Smith with Pleasant Grove police currently testifying. #MartinMacNeill

CC‏@courtchatter·2 mins
AV and Rachel are now in the courtroom sitting in the gallery. Their testimony is concluded. #MartinMacneill

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77
Back