GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CC‏@courtchatter·23s
Detective Smith first met with AV on Sept 11, 2007. #MartinMacNeill

:( i'm sorry your majesty........i would have if i'd have thought of it........

good to see you though! :seeya: i just got here myself...........spent the day on the boat with mr. bee and my stinger is draggin.............have a little bit of time to catch up before packing to leave early in am.........

my many thanks to the twitter queen worrywart!!! :Crown: much appreciated :)

:seeya:

You are the:

QueenBeeBlank-1.gif

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·1m
Smith says he met with the alleged victim in September 2007, questioned her about sex abuse case. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·1m
Smith said he interviewed alleged victim on Sept. 11, 2007. This was over three months after the alleged encounter. #MartinMacNeill

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·1m
Detective testifies alleged victim DID contact cops prior to coming in and reporting alleged abuse. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·43s
Smith says alleged victim contacted police in July, and in September.

:seeya:

You are the:

QueenBeeBlank-1.gif

:blushing: omg what a HONEY you are ..............thank you so much, saving this for sure:seeya:

eta...........I LOVE THIS :tongue:...........i'm thinking stationary.......towels........playing cards.......maybe a clothing line............. lol

sorry :giggle:.......i need a nap i'm delirious lol

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·4 mins
Prosecution done questioning Smith. Spencer is cross-examining now. #martinmacneill

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·3 mins
"None of that was disclosed to the defense until trial," Spencer tells detective. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Jessica Miller‏@jm_miller·4 mins
Prosecution done questioning Smith. Spencer is cross-examining now. #martinmacneill

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·3 mins
"None of that was disclosed to the defense until trial," Spencer tells detective. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Spencer is whining. :tantrum:

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·38s
Cross-examination done. Prosecution has a few more questions. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

:blushing: omg what a HONEY you are ..............thank you so much, saving this for sure:seeya:

Spencer :eek:ddsmiley:(remember this smiley from the first trial? :floorlaugh:) is too much, IMO. (guess he's like most defense lawyers :sheesh:)

Next time I'll come to your office to talk about the next trial:

1ff29fdef55fa97f40642b104c71d204.jpg

CC‏@courtchatter·45s
PM break in #MartinMacNeill 12 min break to be exact.

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
The state will rest after the break. Spencer needs a min to confer with #MartinMacNeill before telling us if he is going to put on a case

Good- big storm brewing here and I'll probably lose internet connection.

Thanks Worry Wart for the tweets.:seeya:

Spencer :eek:ddsmiley:(remember this smiley from the first trial? :floorlaugh):is too much, IMO. (guess he's like most defense lawyers :sheesh:)

Next time I'll come to your office to talk about the next trial:

1ff29fdef55fa97f40642b104c71d204.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: at the smiley.............

and yes, make an appt. at the hive........my beeswax is your beeswax:floorlaugh:

get it......minding my beeswax........lol...........i may have heatstroke

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Alexis Somers just gave a brief statement to media. "I am not his only victim of sexual abuse" But would not elaborate #MartinMacNeill

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·2 mins
Alexis called her father "a murderer and a sexual predator." @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow·1 min
Alexis said she rejected a plea deal because she wanted to confront #MartinMacNeill. She says he has abused others. @fox13now #Utah

Good- big storm brewing here and I'll probably lose internet connection.

Thanks Worry Wart for the tweets.:seeya:

beeeeeee safe your majesty...........have a great holiday :)

CC‏@courtchatter·1m
Judge McVey enters the cr in full force and almost knocks over the state flag. #MartinMacNeill

Back in court, the defense is asking Judge McVey to dismiss the case. He's rejecting it. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

The defense says it will call NO witnesses. Prosecution will now rest. Closing statements next. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #Utah

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back