UT - Parenting influencer, Ruby Franke, and blogger/podcast partner Jodi Hildebrandt, arrested for Child Abuse, Aug 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article, looks like Franke is also a Karen:

The local residents also told how Franke would interfere in the lives of her neighbors.

One recalled an incident where Franke lectured a neighbor over what she deemed to be 'inappropriate' posters of women posing in shorts that were on display in a garage.

Did the parents target the two youngest children with abuse and starvation? We're the 2 middle children removed from the home and sent to live with others?
I'm not 100% sure, but from what I gather

Oldest child on her own, doesn't live or associate with family

2nd oldest, a son, lives with father, separate from mom and younger sibs

Middle two children live with mother, but on day of arrest, mom sent them to a friend's house. Police found them and they were removed to care of CPS.

Youngest two were restrained and left hungry at home of mom's business partner Jodi.

jmo

Did the parents target the two youngest children with abuse and starvation? We're the 2 middle children removed from the home and sent to live with others?

So I can only judge on what I would see on YouTube when they updated every day.

The oldest Sheri was the perfect child and clearly did everything Ruby wanted.

Then you had Chad who is now 18 and he was in Rubys Eyes very disobedient and Naughty. They sent him away to a camp for like 6 months and then they took away his Bedroom for nearly a year and made him sleep on a bean bag which Ruby got him to blog about. I believe when he did get his bedroom back it had no door on the room.

Then you had A and J who were the middle girls and again they was pretty content and didn’t make any waves for Ruby so of course got a easier ride from Ruby.

Then you get the Younger Two R and E who were basically normal kids. R was very delayed but a lot of that was likely down to Ruby. E the baby was cheeky and out going which made for good YouTube content but obviously Drove Ruby to despair because she wanted perfect little angels who would do exactly what she wanted and never question her.

So Chad and the youngest two definitely got the worse of the abuse which everybody followed on YouTube because they simply wasn’t going to be the perfect child.

So when you understand the dynamics it makes sense it would be the younger two who were abused unfortunately. As she no longer had Chad as he had moved out so that left the other two.

MOO

Last edited:
From the article, looks like Franke is also a Karen:

The local residents also told how Franke would interfere in the lives of her neighbors.

One recalled an incident where Franke lectured a neighbor over what she deemed to be 'inappropriate' posters of women posing in shorts that were on display in a garage.
That is such an odd story - what is she doing in someone else's garage in the first place? What a self-righteous busybody. jmo

If her kids are so horrifically evil, that they need constant, harsh punishments and to be kept away from other children, because they’re so dangerous, what does that say about HER parenting? Why do people think they should follow the parenting advice of someone whose kids never do better, but only get “worse”?

(Note that I’m not saying these kids aren’t anything but normal kids but, you get my point).

Last edited:
The backstory is probably she didn’t want R & E the two youngest. Being a Mormon it seems like Kevin definitely forced her into having so many kids. Just imagine not being at all Maternal and you have 6 Children and look at the ages of the them.

the oldest is 20 , 18 , 16 , 14 , 12 and 10 and she is only like 40 Years of age and she said before she had multiple miscarriages as well.

MOOO
I don’t think she likes kids in general. I think she enjoys hurting them and just got progressively worse over time. I saw videos where she would make her sick kids sleep next to the toilet. She put blankets in there and forced them to sleep all night right next to the toilet. She seemed to get a perverse pleasure out of it. Asked one of her middle daughters “How did you sleep?” When the child said “well”, the mother seemed disappointed.

Those kids are damaged beyond repair.
She needs to get several life sentences and each of her co-conspirators with her.
Right? I mean her little kids dared to “show long patterns of selfishness”, i.e. to be fairly typical little kids.

You teach them empathy and generosity with modeling and talking to them about how someone else might feel. Not by harshly punishing them for not having the foresight to understand others’ feelings or needs.

Right? I mean her little kids dared to “show long patterns of selfishness”, i.e. to be fairly typical little kids.

You teach them empathy and generosity with modeling and talking to them about how someone else might feel. Not by harshly punishing them for not having the foresight to understand others’ feelings or needs.
it's Turpin land isn't it?

I'm not 100% sure, but from what I gather

Oldest child on her own, doesn't live or associate with family

2nd oldest, a son, lives with father, separate from mom and younger sibs

Middle two children live with mother, but on day of arrest, mom sent them to a friend's house. Police found them and they were removed to care of CPS.

Youngest two were restrained and left hungry at home of mom's business partner Jodi.

jmo
The oldest hasn't had contact with the family for about a year. Unclear if it was her decision to go no contact or if she stopped being welcomed at home at some point. She is in college.

The son does NOT live with his father. When he moved out of the home he went to live in student housing, he never lived with his father upon leaving the family home. That boy has been on his own since he was 17.

It appears the youngest two kids were separated from the other two sisters that still lived at home. From various reports, it sounds like this is a common tactic used by Jodi. Apparently she recommends that the children not adhering to the "teachings" be separated from the rest of the siblings.

So, R. and E. were at Jodi's house in Ivins and A. and J. were living at the family home in Springville. A. is 16, has a job and apparently goes to public school. Not sure if J. also attends public school. My suspicion is that A. and J. haven't seen the youngest in a while and quickly realized that as long as they behave the way their mother and Jodi expected them to behave they're "safe". It must have been terrifying to live on edge, I bet they snapped and punished the kids for such pointless, tiny things.

I had forgotten about this scandal as well.

So this is Sheri Frankie explaining that all her money was stolen from her Bank account which was for College. As she had her own YouTube channel and actually made really good money. The suspicious thing is all her money was stolen and the Bank refused to give it back because whoever did it made it look like it was Shari doing the withdrawals over a period of time.

So whoever was responsible and it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out when consider the bank investigated it and decided not to refund was taking our tiny amounts to not draw attention and than finally took out a massive amount 1 last time clearing the account. Just imagining living in that house and getting ready for College all the money you had been saving since you was 5 wiped out.

ETA - in case mods want to say this isn’t verified. It’s Officially her own channel on YouTube and it’s Shari literally doing a sit down conversation to her subscribers explaining all her money has been stolen.

Last edited:

So this is Sheri Frankie explaining that all her money was stolen from her Bank account which was for College. As she had her own YouTube channel and actually made really good money. The suspicious thing is all her money was stolen and the Bank refused to give it back because whoever did it made it look like it was Shari doing the withdrawals over a period of time.

So whoever was responsible and it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out when consider the bank investigated it and decided not to refund was taking our tiny amounts to not draw attention and than finally took out a massive amount 1 last time clearing the account. Just imagining living in that house and getting ready for College all the money you had been saving since you was 5 wiped out.

I notice the wall in Shari's room looks like the background in some of Ruby's segments on the Connexions website videos, fwiw. Maybe Ruby used Shari's room as a studio when Shari moved out, or Jodi painted her wall the same pattern. Not sure it means anything, but I did notice.

jmo

I notice the wall in Shari's room looks like the background in some of Ruby's segments on the Connexions website videos, fwiw. Maybe Ruby used Shari's room as a studio when Shari moved out, or Jodi painted her wall the same pattern. Not sure it means anything, but I did notice.

jmo
It's Shari's room and it became Ruby's office or whatever once she moved out.

Ruby Franke’s husband trying to ‘keep his children together’ after her child abuse arrest

"Kevin’s attorney, Randy S. Kester, told Page Six Thursday that his client’s urgent focus is simply to keep his children together under his fatherly care.'”

"Ruby — who will be held in Washington County jail without bail — declined to speak to authorities and instead requested a lawyer."
Has anyone seen anything about where the father was when all this was going?

ETA - in case mods want to say this isn’t verified. It’s Officially her own channel on YouTube and it’s Shari literally doing a sit down conversation to her subscribers explaining all her money has been stolen.

Stands to reason that if SF opened the account when she was under 18, RF (or her husband) was the adult “custodian” of the account…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member