Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know yet. But I am also very interested in this. She apparently knew him, though some are denying it, himself included. But I can't believe she would have met him there at that time if they didn't know each other. And the Lyft driver said she seemed relaxed and excited to see him. Maybe you're right, they texted and he offered to let her stay in his vacant AirBnB room, no charge, so she wouldn't have to go back to her place and roommates. Just a ruse to get her there. But somehow he got her phone turned off immediately. Did he attack her as soon as the Lyft car was out of sight, or did he con her into turning it off or giving it to him? Probably never know.

I know someone posted this same theory towards the end of the last thread but I don’t know how to bring that forward.

If ML did have some sort of contact with AA and if she did tell this person that has come forward that she found AA to be creepy, disturbing, etc, it makes me wonder if he catfished her. She goes to the park thinking she’s meeting someone else and gets in the car, realizing too late that AA is in the car.

But if this is the case, who did he pretend to be and how did LE track him down so quickly if he used an alias?

Is there a link for this? Seems it's just a tweet? I dont see where it came from. Anyone could make this a put on internet

Tweet was by KSL Utah msm news reporter D Cawley.

Here's the tweet in it's entirety that also included the actual statement from NorthPark Police Chief Simmons:

Dave Cawley‏Verified account @ashergrey
This is what happens when we create a society that shames women who report sexual assault/rape. It. Must. Stop. #MackenzieLueck

D-LitZyUwAA2cSd.jpg

2:57 PM - 28 Jun 2019 pst

Thought I was only one, after diagnosed with health issues, immediately made “what if” plans not that my husband wouldn’t care for them but they’re use to certain level of being spoiled.

Sorry not to derail...but anyone who does not have reliable relatives nearby should make written arrangements for their pets...young people probably don’t think about wills but some sort of document...I also make small donations to a sanctuary nearby that takes in pets of the deceaseee, elderly, etc...just in case. But my will is specific as to any pets who survive me :(

I’m not there yet, but I absolutely see signs that he could potentially have gone on to become a serial killer.

Serial rapist? I think it’s not only possible, but probable that he’s already there.

We already have one rape accusation, and I’m sure there are many more women who haven’t come forward.

I think some of them will.

Perhaps he learned a lesson from that previous case.

Leave no witnesses.

*clarity

See, I'm there on all counts. I just don't think we know it yet nor did I know a woman came forth about other assault charges. Is there a link?

This guy has crawled all over me since we found out she got out of the Lyft car and got into his. Then when I saw them digging in his backyard, it was over for me on patience and I can't give him one ounce of neutrality on anything including why he is breathing air.

Therefore, I hope the FBI investigates this smarmy until there is nothing to investigate anymore. I don't doubt for one minute, the feds will finds more under the same rock where this one seems to have come.

MOO, MOO

I’m going to stop hoping to hear from his ex wife. She could possibly be the victim.

<modsnip - not victim-friendly speculation>

We know AA is a lair when he lied to the contractor in April to get that basement room finished asap before his wife arrives when he has already divorced in Jan.

Adam Herbets on Twitter
Barstool Sports fires the writer who made a joke about #MackenzieLueck this morning
5:47 PM - 28 Jun 2019

I’m not responding today out of respect but after extensive research, have some theories connected to this podcast and certain online dating forums in terms of their targeted marketing strategies.

Perhaps you could contact their church and ask them to put you on the rotation list for bringing food or something. Many churches create a list like this so people don’t have to worry about cooking. And in this situation, they likely won’t want to eat out in public while the media is still lurking.
Such a nice idea, but since they seem to be active church members and knowing LDS people as I do, I am quite confident this is taken care of. Not sure food from complete strangers would be appreciated and could even be scary.

I honestly think the kindest thing we can do is keep a distance, give them privacy, and send prayers (for those who pray).

jmo

I know someone posted this same theory towards the end of the last thread but I don’t know how to bring that forward.

If ML did have some sort of contact with AA and if she did tell this person that has come forward that she found AA to be creepy, disturbing, etc, it makes me wonder if he catfished her. She goes to the park thinking she’s meeting someone else and gets in the car, realizing too late that AA is in the car.

But if this is the case, who did he pretend to be and how did LE track him down so quickly if he used an alias?

BBM

I thought the person told HER that HE thought AA was creepy (based on things she told him). I'm not sure she is the one who said that, but that the friend was like "woah, be careful, this dude sounds weird..."

See, I'm there on all counts. I just don't think we know it yet nor did I know a woman came forth about other assault charges. Is there a link?

This guy has crawled all over me since we found out she got out of the Lyft car and got into his. Then when I saw them digging in his backyard, it was over for me on patience and I can't give him one ounce of neutrality on anything including why he is breathing air.

Therefore, I hope the FBI investigates this smarmy until there is nothing to investigate anymore. I don't doubt for one minute, the feds will finds more under the same rock where this one seems to have come.

MOO, MOO

They would have collected his DNA upon arrest (in accordance with Utah law).

That could potentially link him to other unsolved crimes.

The link to the press release discussing the previous rape investigation, was last posted by @Seattle1 upthread.

The woman declined to press charges in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand