Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he seems very brazen.
I wonder if he has done something like this before and since he never got caught he has become more arrogant and confident.

I've worked with one-too-many of his type. Exaggerated, overblown accomplishments, "I don't have to follow the rules", etc. These coworkers didn't go on to kill someone, obviously.

Thankfully, in my experience, they did themselves in. One guy actually moved to another city, without repaying tuition for a class he had taken. It was less than $5,000, and he knew the company wouldn't sue him for that small of an amount.

AA's type keeps pushing the limits, with no regard for anyone except themselves.

And, I firmly believe others like AA will do themselves in.

JMVHO.

Last edited:
I truly hope all those investigating(and waiting by the phone for updates) all week, have gotten some rest. I imagine lots of people haven't slept in over a week. The results were horrendous yet, there are answers now. I send my love to all those closely affected by this tragedy.

I really wonder if this guy has done this before.
In the News coverage yesterday they stated that given this was such an organized crime, they will be looking into other similar cases to see if it's possible he could be involved.

I was looking into the disappearance of 24 year old Jerika Banks, who went missing a year ago after going on a jog on a wilderness trail in American Fork, Utah. It's only about 30 minutes away.

When AA joined that Meeting up website, he said the reason was that he wanted to experience the outdoors, or something to that effect.
Jerika was communicating with men to meet on SM as well, and there was one that was cleared. I wonder who he was and if there were others.

Anyway, just a thought. I'm sure there are plenty of other cases they will be looking into for a connection.
I do wonder what was going on in his life and where he was at the time she went missing.

When did he get divorced?
I also would really like to hear what his ex-wife has to say about him. Imo

Edited to add that they found JB's body recently and did not suspect foul play due to the fact that she had a broken leg, but I believe LE is still looking into it. Imo
Jerikas only obvious injury was the broken leg. She fell down such a steep slope there was no getting back to the trail and LE confirmed she would not have had cell phone receiption to call for help where she was located. She likely died of shock or exposure and no one is looking further into foul play for her.

Oh, yay!
t4526.gif

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, with credit to @SeattleStew

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), with credit to @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah
Amazon has removed his book from their website.

Someone suggested in one of the groups to watch the movie ‘Apartment 407’. I hadn't heard if it before and looked it up. Its a true story about a young woman who was held captive in a small room and used for sex trafficking. It’s currently on Amazon prime video.

“Based on true events, a young mother is lured into a false job interview where she is kidnapped and sold to numerous men for three long days, culminating in her courageous escape. This is a story of survival and resilience.”
The main character in the movie is played by the real life victim. I can’t even imagine being able to do that.

Jerikas only obvious injury was the broken leg. She fell down such a steep slope there was no getting back to the trail and LE confirmed she would not have had cell phone receiption to call for help where she was located. She likely died of shock or exposure and no one is looking further into foul play for her.
True, but they were not able to determine cause of death since her body was there for a year. As of two months ago, the case was still open so I guess you never know. They did say that was not where she normally ran.

The fact that she had run off with a guy just a week before who she had met on SC and also due to it being so close to SLC is the reason I pointed it out.
Also that AA mentioned wanting to get involved in the outdoors and meet others who did.

It's probably not related, but I would not be surprised if he is connected to another crime. We have already heard he may possibly be involved in a rape. Now that they have his DNA hopefully it will help LE to see if he's responsible for any other unsolved crimes. Imo

Last edited:
After what neighbors said it was my impression he’s so arrogant, narcissistic and thinks he’s so smart and superior no one would ever suspect him.

I feel like AA has serious delusions of grandeur. I'm not a mental health expert so I'm not trying to diagnose him in any way, I just mean in a general personality sense. A failed stint in the military and a mediocre IT job* doesn't make you special, it makes you very average. And just because you can string some words together and slap a "book" up on Amazon, doesn't make you a writer.

* I think all jobs are honourable. Work is dignity no matter what the role. But him trying to pass himself off as some kind of IT expert doing a job that many organisations give to students because it's the basic grunt work of IT... it's like saying you're a chef because you flip burgers in a fast food chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader