Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“With the limited information and facts I have, to me, a drug purchase makes more sense than any kind of relationship re: the reason for meeting someone at a park at 3:00am after a trip home from a grandma's funeral”
That would also explain her casual dress.

But it doesn’t explain her sending the Lyft driver on his way. When you dispose of your other means of transportation, and move a sizable amount of luggage into your drug dealer’s car, it’s obvious that he’s more to you than just a drug dealer. So in that case, why hypothesize the drugs at all, specially since we don’t have evidence that she was into drugs:

I’m about 41 pages behind and it’s probably been mentioned but he and his ex-wife were married in 2011 and separated in 2017? The alleged* rape case was for 2014... do you think the victim could have been his wife? I know some people don’t believe in martial rape (I dunno why... women aren’t owned by their husbands but I digress).. and maybe he could have convinced her to drop it because of the former? Or a nifty, “it’ll never happen again.” Totally IMOO.

Last edited:
If that is true...
Yeah, one would expect him to have security cameras in the main rooms.
I just don't know what having three cameras "set up" means. It sounds more like cameras set up to record a specific video.
If he did make movies, I bet LE will find them.
We may not have any details for a long time, though. LE said they will not be giving any more information about the investigation, at least for now. I'm sure they want to protect the privacy of the family. Imo

SEE!! I seriously am 45. I never heard of VENMO until my 23 y/o said she preferred to pay me back on that app. At first I said no then just caved. I only recently got on the app to send her friend graduation money and that is when I noticed EVERYONES business!! My ex boyfriends account popped up and it showed what was CLEAR transactions to STRIPPERS!!!! The note said “titties” so I clicked on her name.. stripper. I text him a screen grab saying hey, I know you like strippers but maybe don’t advertise it. He called me HORRIFIED! He had no idea we could see it. In fact every CONTACT in my phone (email and phone number) showed up in my feed... once again a sneaky app that DEFAULTS public settings. It’s so scary.

We all think we are so modern and sophisticated using convenient apps without bothering to read the privacy info or checking into defaults, etc. That's not savvy! It's not sophisticated to do something, just trusting it's okay because everyone else is doing it too.

And, by "we" I mean all of us as a culture. Not pointing fingers at young people or anyone here who uses Venmo or any other app. (I'm here myself on a public discussion board; I'm hardly pointing fingers.) I just mean we ALL participate online because it's so easy. Anyone who questions online activity is deemed as out-of-touch, old-fashioned, or a conspiracy theorist....but sometimes it's just smart to question and learn before participating.

jmo

I clicked on the link, but I don't see anything. Also, how the heck is a payment app able to be seen by other people? I would think that would be private, how is it public? I guess I need to Google, because I have zelle and I use it all the time, and I am shocked that a financial application and transactions can be seen by anybody else.

Is there someone that can give me a summary of how people other than the person whose account it is can view their transactions , in addition to I will Google it. Thanks in advance.

I think you have to be logged in with a Venmo acct to see all of his public transactions. But anyone with a Venmo acct can see what he left public.

From my personal experience using Venmo, when making a payment you have the options of:
-Public (Visible to everyone on the internet.)
-Friends (Visible to sender, recipient, and their Venmo friends.)
-Private (Visible to sender and recipient only.)

IMOO

Thanks for posting - I did not see these! Beautiful pictures. Looks like it may have been a flip - very nicely done. These pictures are a stark contrast to the posts on AirBnb. I still cannot understand how he qualified to purchase a home when he had a recent eviction. IMO!

Said house really looked nice and clean in the real estate pictures, so much light (no window coverings), rather cheery. I would like to see some pix of how it looked after he lived there for a bit. And I'm wondering which wall had the water damage.

There was a picture hanging in the dining room and one in the living room that, I swear, looked to me like they were hung sideways. Surely not. But .. I see clouds on the right sides, and, moving across the picture, I see land or water on the left sides. Anyone notice that? Am I nuts? Why am I seeing them that way? o_O

We had some members here on the threads that were very active in alt lifestyles during two other cases that I followed. They were so helpful to the rest of us.

One was the "master Bob" Bashara case, and another case that I cannot recall.

They were very helpful into going into those sites and giving us information.

I can't remember the posters names, but some other people might and they could dig deeper for the rest of us?

ETA - since this thread is open to the public and can be read by anyone, perhaps people that know him from those sites will now know he was listed and look it up and possibly contact law enforcement if they had contact with him at any point?
I think the other person was in the Todd Kohlhepp case.

But it doesn’t explain her sending the Lyft driver on his way. When you dispose of your other means of transportation, and move a sizable amount of luggage into your drug dealer’s car, it’s obvious that he’s more to you than just a drug dealer. So in that case, why hypothesize the drugs at all, specially since we don’t have evidence that she was into drugs:
Agreed. I just asked my 23y/o about this behavior and she said that meeting in a park late at night is quite common for a drug exchange HOWEVER, never via ride share as the dealer would likely leave. Most rude shares do have cameras now in case of unruly riders, accusations, wrecks, etc... if she had met him in the park in a personal car, I’d say a quick weed buy
We all think we are so modern and sophisticated using convenient apps without bothering to read the privacy info or checking into defaults, etc. That's not savvy! It's not sophisticated to do something, just trusting it's okay because everyone else is doing it too.

And, by "we" I mean all of us as a culture. Not pointing fingers at young people or anyone here who uses Venmo or any other app. (I'm here myself on a public discussion board; I'm hardly pointing fingers.) I just mean we ALL participate online because it's so easy. Anyone who questions online activity is deemed as out-of-touch, old-fashioned, or a conspiracy theorist....but sometimes it's just smart to question and learn before participating.

jmo
i do agree. In fact anytime social media has been accused of things in the past, they always point to the privacy terms of use statements. The problem is they are 300 pages long (exaggeration but still) Even so, we should read them I agree...

Ok so these are just my thoughts on the “fatherless” IG following...

I believe this may be a page that AA administers or is party to. I am not fully convinced that the follow to this page by ML after her missing report wasn’t made by him on accident. I think may have done it to try to throw everyone off...Or maybe someone else did it to lead others to this kind of activity on purpose (hacking ML account in an effort to keep anonymous but to expose her possible involvement). All IMOO

I just went to the IG fatherless site and I am shocked first of all. Yuck.

I saw this one particular video posted on August 9, 2018. Idk if it goes against WS standards to post the link so I will wait for confirmation from someone before doing so.

However; I took this SS as I noticed this “flag” posted above the bed where a blonde model appeared to be laying on the bed. Does anyone know what this flag could be? You don’t see the flag in its entirety but it did catch my attention.

My thought and opinion only——- I still suspect based off of what we all know about AA so far that he very well may have been into not so amateurish *advertiser censored* production. I have connected some what I believe to be interesting dots to some other things/pages/people (“associations”) on other SM sites that really have me believing that may be what was going on here. I am also thinking about AA meetups profile his interests that were listed on said profile.

I base “my opinions only” from my own personal research, AA own FB page and some of his photographs and comments and likes. And I coupled all of that with what we have learned so far, and from the maid and contractor statements.

I also located some other FB posts made by said “associates” (again located said associates from AA FB photographs) that were made as recent as June 2019 that have my hair raising straight up all over. I have SS of said posts made by one particular associate and I am dying (no pun intended) to share them here. I think there may be more than meets the eye here.

I understand that it may be against WS standards to post the SS here. Am I correct?

Also—-the flag above the bed. Any idea what kind of flag this is? Country?

All of this is MOO only. I want nothing but justice for ML. Goodness we need justice to be served for her.
That looks like a portion of the State Flag of Virginia.....moo

I believe this may be a page that AA administers or is party to. I am not fully convinced that the follow to this page by ML after her missing report wasn’t made by him on accident. I think may have done it to try to throw everyone off...Or maybe someone else did it to lead others to this kind of activity on purpose (hacking ML account in an effort to keep anonymous but to expose her possible involvement). All IMOO

I saw this one particular video posted on August 9, 2018. Idk if it goes against WS standards to post the link so I will wait for confirmation from someone before doing so.

However; I took this SS as I noticed this “flag” posted above the bed where a blonde model appeared to be laying on the bed. Does anyone know what this flag could be? You don’t see the flag in its entirety but it did catch my attention.

My thought and opinion only——- I still suspect based off of what we all know about AA so far that he very well may have been into not so amateurish *advertiser censored* production. I have connected some what I believe to be interesting dots to some other things/pages/people (“associations”) on other SM sites that really have me believing that may be what was going on here. I am also thinking about AA meetups profile his interests that were listed on said profile.

I base “my opinions only” from my own personal research, AA own FB page and some of his photographs and comments and likes. And I coupled all of that with what we have learned so far, and from the maid and contractor statements.

I also located some other FB posts made by said “associates” (again located said associates from AA FB photographs) that were made as recent as June 2019 that have my hair raising straight up all over. I have SS of said posts made by one particular associate and I am dying (no pun intended) to share them here. I think there may be more than meets the eye here.

I understand that it may be against WS standards to post the SS here. Am I correct?

All of this is MOO only. I want nothing but justice for ML. Goodness we need justice to be served for her.
I saw some horrific pics at bondage.com and I am pretty sure it was his profile.

I clicked on the link, but I don't see anything. Also, how the heck is a payment app able to be seen by other people? I would think that would be private, how is it public? I guess I need to Google, because I have zelle and I use it all the time, and I am shocked that a financial application and transactions can be seen by anybody else.

Is there someone that can give me a summary of how people other than the person whose account it is can view their transactions , in addition to I will Google it. Thanks in advance.

A few posts back someone shared an article about their “public feed “. Basically if you don’t have your transactions set to private, anyone case see them. You can see who they paid/who paid them and their note.
For each transaction people usually send a little note (think the little note area in the bottom of checks).
In terms of the Venmo link I believe you need the app to view it.
[A general note: a lot of my friends and family use Venmo. It’s a quick and easy way to split checks, pay shared utilities, etc (If I am not mistaken somewhere in the past thread it was mentioned Kenzie paid for her utility via the app).

Question...
In relation to the Venmo account, for the transaction paid to an AA, does anyone know if that is a payment to himself or is that the name of a family member (or perhaps not related)?

Another random question, I did search for this but wasn’t happy with the results...
By any chance, does anyone know the naming practices in Nigeria (ie is it the same format as here, given name, then surname, eg Mike Smith), or does it follow a different structure? I did read that they often have alternate/nicknames that appear on their official ids but I could find no concrete additional info about practices.
I only ask bc sometimes simply changing the syntax can yield a whole slew of different results when researching. I am just curious about his past, what went on before he immigrated?, was he really in London? Is any of his “book” based on real life events

Another question re his Venmo account, the transactions that there were multiples of to the same person, (he often used a book emoji for the ones I am referring to), from what I read I was wondering if anyone thought that could possibly be his editor (I believe that persons profile alluded to editing/tutoring or teaching)?
Some of these answers are probably not available but you never know what you can turn up.
Thanks for letting me ramble, something I have been pondering is all.:)
Edited for a typo, also so sorry it turned out to be so long!!

I’m thinking of this lawyer subject. If you already have a lawyer on your payroll, such as a business or super wealthy person may, and that person commits a crime then immediately calls his/her attorney and confesses to it and wants legal advice. At that point, is that lawyer now bound under the attorney client privilege? Just curios what the law is. Like is an attorney required to report a crime that someone confessed to even if the said crime is not known to LE yet? I never really thought about it til now. Any lawyers here know?

Said house really looked nice and clean in the real estate pictures, so much light (no window coverings), rather cheery. I would like to see some pix of how it looked after he lived there for a bit. And I'm wondering which wall had the water damage.

There was a picture hanging in the dining room and one in the living room that, I swear, looked to me like they were hung sideways. Surely not. But .. I see clouds on the right sides, and, moving across the picture, I see land or water on the left sides. Anyone notice that? Am I nuts? Why am I seeing them that way? o_O

I'm starting to think there might be another reason for him to have water damage, and wanting the drywall to be replaced. Removal of evidence?

Why would he draw attention to an account that he was associated with, though? Especially since it would connect him to the victim?
I'm not sure what a bot is, but couldn't the "follow" been some sort of delayed action that had been done at an earlier time? I don't know how these things work, but I can't imagine why the perp would have done anything like that on purpose.
If anything, maybe it was just a delayed follow that coincidentally led to the perp.
Or maybe that fatherless account has nothing to do with him at all. Imo

I’m thinking of this lawyer subject. If you already have a lawyer on your payroll, such as a business or super wealthy person may, and that person commits a crime then immediately calls his/her attorney and confesses to it and wants legal advice. At that point, is that lawyer now bound under the attorney client privilege? Just curios what the law is. Like is an attorney required to report a crime that someone confessed to even if the said crime is not known to LE yet? I never really thought about it til now. Any lawyers here know?
Attorney-client privilege always prevails. They are not required to report anything.

Edited to add that I’m not an attorney but I am a paralegal.

Parents want to hear that a a child they put on a plane has safely landed. Kenzie texted her mom to say that she landed, but she didn't text to say that she was home safe.

I doubt her mom was sleeping. More likely, she was half awake, like the mother of a newborn, waiting to know that her daughter arrived home safely.

Kenzie might have viewed her mom as a pest - as in - better to turn the phone off than say "yes, I'm home safe." Doesn't sound right. Between the funeral and wedding, I think her mom would have been checking in often - but not so often that Kenzie ignored her mother or viewed it as an irritation.

The plane was late; maybe she never told her mother this. Maybe her text to her mother was, "I'm home" or "I'm back" instead of "I landed." Maybe her mother believed she was safely home in her own place. When my son goes back to school, he texts me when the plane lands AND when he gets home. Sometimes he forgets the second text and I'm anxiously watching my phone for an hour. Then I'll text him and ask if he got home okay. He'll usually text back that he got back an hour ago and he's already out with his friends - grrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia