Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What he seeks in his fetlife profile gives his perspective on his life:

-princess by day, sl** by night
-a master
-a mastress? (wish the picture was clear)

and his interest in threesomes - wonder it is a MMW or MWW

Also says his orientation is "unsure" it could be he struggled with his sexuality taking out his frustrations and confusion on women.

Last edited:
It's amazing how many of us thought he could not have burned a body right under his neighbor's noses because of the horrible stench and yet that is exactly what he did.
I still can't get over the neighbor complaining about the smell to him and his cool response, "I'm almost done."
I don't think this guy is capable of feeling any emotion, except maybe anger. Imo
He was reported to be a handy man, someone pointed out that fence he built, and some other stuff. Sorry I don't have the link. Maybe he had a lot of old bldg supplies stored up and made the big fire out of those, somewhat hiding her body within, either whole as some think, or dismembered as I tend to believe. He could have pointed to a stack of bldg supplies when the neighbor complained and he said "almost done".

Also says is orientation is "unsure" it could be he struggled with his sexuality taking out his frustrations and confusion on women.

Agree here...or he was just trying to make himself open to any and all sex. I know someone stated earlier we should consider or look for male and female victims.

Did KL have a fetlife profile?

I get people wishing that perhaps the neighbors had been nosier about the fire burning at AA's, but honestly, most of us aren't Gladys Kravitz, and even if the smell was horrid, as it no doubt was, unless you have smelled a person burning, how many of us would think, "hey, I bet the next-door neighbor is roasting somebody over there". And as horrible as it was, by the time the fire was started, it was, no doubt, too late to save Kenzie anyway. Perhaps the desecration of her body could have been prevented, but she was already absent her body by then. JMO

He can’t be deported until his sentence is over.

Perps committing murder, rape, etc “may be placed into deportation proceeding.” No mention of them having to serve their sentence. Please post a link showing where sentence must be served.
  • Aggravated felonies. If you commit an aggravated felony at any time after being admitted to the U.S., you may be placed into deportation proceedings. Dozens of crimes may qualify as aggravated felonies, such as murder, rape, other crimes of violence, theft with a sentence of at least one year in prison, drug or firearms trafficking, sexual abuse of a minor, child *advertiser censored*, money laundering, spying, treason, or sabotage, and so on. It doesn't matter how long the person has been in the U.S., either.
Criminal Conviction May Result in Deportation or Removal - Lawyers.com

Last edited:
If you are naturalized, it can be revoked and you can be deported. You can lose citizenship if for instance it is discovered you lied during the process, which I'm guessing this guy did lie if the INS thoroughly investigated his file.

The Beatrice Munyenyezi case (New Hampshire) she lied. Interesting and worth googling. IMO. (she was not deported tho)

Possibly because of the charge regarding desecration of a human body. Maybe some are assuming dismemberment (burning is quite enough for that). I don’t think we can assume dismemberment until the facts are out there.

They no doubt had a baseline of her DNA from personal items not at the crime scene, since they would need something not “tainted” to compare with findings.

JMO

Desecration does not mean dismemberment. The body is " desecrated" because it is not left in a natural state when found.

Burning the body intact is desecration. Dismembering a body is desecration

The woman that cleaned his airbnb posted his venmo username online. That is where I saw it initially. And you can see a payment to her in his transactions.

Thank you! I’m sorry if I attributed who found that incorrectly.
@PommyMommy csn we add his Venmo to the saved list? Just realized it’s not tagged in this post.

Edit to tag pommymommy

I just had a thought on how SG might approach his defense, should she or whoever take his case and go trial:

She might say they consensually engaged in BDSM and it was an accident. He accidentally strangled her. I bet that’s what they will say. And paint a bad picture of our victim. Moo.

Ugh I wish I could remember the case. Didn’t another case try this? It was a horrible man and a woman and they lured a friend over and she died and they threw her body in the water? It didn’t work and he was found guilty.

I remember now. Lizzie Marriot

Not true. Perps committing murder, rape, etc “may be placed into deportation proceeding.” No mention of them having to serve their sentence. Please post a link showing where sentence must be served.
  • Aggravated felonies. If you commit an aggravated felony at any time after being admitted to the U.S., you may be placed into deportation proceedings. Dozens of crimes may qualify as aggravated felonies, such as murder, rape, other crimes of violence, theft with a sentence of at least one year in prison, drug or firearms trafficking, sexual abuse of a minor, child *advertiser censored*, money laundering, spying, treason, or sabotage, and so on. It doesn't matter how long the person has been in the U.S., either.
Criminal Conviction May Result in Deportation or Removal - Lawyers.com
Does the country of origin have to agree to a deportation?

Agree here...or he was just trying to make himself open to any and all sex. I know someone stated earlier we should consider or look for male and female victims.

Did KL have a fetlife profile?

He did have a sex addiction and *advertiser censored* addition listed as interests on the Meetup profile so it's possible any genders were okay with him, but it just seems like he was looking for a specific girl to inflict his rage on.

I couldn't find a Fetlife profile for Kenzie.

Do they deserve a defense where the lawyer tries to deceive the jury, and defames the victim and witnesses?

I have watched my fair share of murder trials and followed enough murder cases to know that everything you have stated is par for the course. Wouldn't you want an attorney that is willing to do whatever it takes to get you off or save your life? I know I would. Deceive and defame? I think any tough criminal defence attorney is prepared for psychological warfare.

MOO.

He did have a sex addiction and *advertiser censored* addition listed as interests on the Meetup profile so it's possible any genders were okay with him, but it just seems like he was looking for a specific girl to inflict his rage on.

*just a thought*

Could he have convinced KL to do a threesome/group with another girl. She would have been so naive and thought it was safe. This scenario would make easier for AA and an unknown person to subdue KL.

Way behind here. Has gitana jumped in? If not, I will.

Just don’t want to duplicate efforts. Trying to catch up but I’m 16 pages behind

From NOLO
Factual Versus Legal Guilt
The key is the difference between factual guilt (what the defendant actually did) and legal guilt (what a prosecutor can prove). A good criminal defense lawyer asks not, “Did my client do it?” but rather, “Can the government prove that my client did it?” No matter what the defendant has done, he is not legally guilty until a prosecutor offers enough evidence to persuade a judge or jury to convict.

However, the defense lawyer may not lie to the judge or jury by specifically stating that the defendant did not do something the lawyer knows the defendant did do. (On the other hand, the lawyer cannot admit guilt against the client's wishes.) Rather, the lawyer’s trial tactics and arguments must focus on the government’s failure to prove all the elements of the crime.

MOO its about attacking the prosecutions case to create doubt.
"isn't it possible that..." and defend due to impairment and emotions. I hope the jury is up to seeing through the tactics.

I’m super curious. @MFH , how did you find his Venmo? Phone number or email address search? I tried unsuccessfully but didn’t think to try those.

Also, I’d assume LE has it but can you assure us you called in this find, just in case? Too many people on there need questioned IMHO.

Apologize in advance still 8 pgs behind if already discussed. GREAT find BTW.

Thank you! I actually just remembered we had looked at KL’s Venmo in an earlier thread and thought I’d try to find his because they can be interesting if they have lots of public transactions.

Couldn’t find one by searching his name, so I looked up the name of his former roommate from the interviews in the media > found some profiles > figured out by basically stalking the profiles who might live in SLC area > looked at the roommates transactions and found the Yellow-flowers acct > based off of that confirmed it was him.

Haha that is probably the short version, but really I just went down a rabbit hole out of boredom. Once I found the correct acct I was also able to match a transaction for “cleaning” to one of his former cleaners who has also been in MSM.

I’d just like to offer .... I’m a long time member of Fetlife, so if anyone would like me to delve deeper, I have no problems doing so.

I’ve read the Mod’s restrictions on what we can post, or not post about his profile, etc., and will check with them if I feel something is questionable to post.

He could have a sex addiction.....and/or he wanted to meet people with sex addiction because he thought they would be easy-to-obtain partners. Ykwim?

I am suspicious of some of his interests - I think he used those interests to find prey.

For example, I think he listed cross-dressing as an interest. Hey, maybe he is a cross dresser - could very well be. Or, he wanted to hook up with cross dressers and then hurt them - perhaps while filming the assault. They are rather safe victims because they might be unlikely to press charges and lose privacy.

His profile scares me as I'm a fan of Meetup.

jmo

I’d just like to offer .... I’m a long time member of Fetlife, so if anyone would like me to delve deeper, I have no problems doing so.

I’ve read the Mod’s restrictions on what we can post, or not post about his profile, etc., and will check with them if I feel something is questionable to post.
That would be helpful, but as you report back here, please don't just post a link. I don't want to follow a link there.....but I am willing to read summaries, etc.

Tia.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members