Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fair speculation because to be able to burn a whole body would be big and bulky and risk someone potentially seeing the body. He made several smart moves but also lots of dumb ones so it's hard to say what he did, however, I still feel it's a possibility to some extent that he did dismember to both make it easier and safer to burn and also perhaps for his own sick sexual needs.

Is it possible he put her in her suitcase or a suitcase? She would be contained, hidden from view and a suitcase could sit in a larger fire pit. Just a thought....

Why would he resort to burning? He could research a good lawyer and was quick in to action after abduction (with in 24 hours) but why resort to burning unless it gives him some kind of pleasure.

I have thought about this a lot. This was definitely one of the stupid things he did and made it sloppy. He had a car I don't know why he didn't drive out somewhere to leave her where the chances of her being found were less. He had time to do that before she was even reported missing and he had to have known the chances of LE arriving on his doorsteps based off the digital footprint they had together. I am thankful he was so messy and sloppy because now her friends and family will have closure but just so dumb to try to dispose of her the way he did in a neighborhood like that.

Exactly. Deportation comes AFTER, and due to the charges here, it’s a moot point altogether.

Well, it’s good to know that if his lawyer works her magic, he’s headed back to Nigeria.

Hmmm, assuming that Nigeria wanted him back.

He was probably just trying to get away with murder.

He burned her belongings as well.

This isn’t all that uncommon, and doesn’t mean that he derived pleasure from the act itself.

He may have though.

*just my opinion*

Another theory is that someone would have been jealous of KL and wanted to get rid of her. AA would have volunteered.

It might not surprise you, but it would absolutely shock me.

Mainly because if, and by if I mean when, convicted, this monster isn't ever getting out of prison.

He's either going away for life, or getting put to death. It's one or the other.

He's not ever walking outside the prison gates a free man.

That ain't happening.

JMO.
I totally agree. No jury is going to allow a person capable of such cruel, heartless, depraved, malicious, despicable crimes walk free in their community. It is not going to happen. He's done. MOO

What is with Utah? Lately, a string of really horrible crimes there. Coincidence, no doubt.

A few years ago, it seemed like every horrible crime was occurring in Florida.

I think many of us would say “Colorado” instead of Utah.

Kelsey Berreth was murdered and burned by her fiancé.

Chris Watts annihilated his family.

Both cases occurred in the past year.

What is a “conditional” permanent resident?

When a spouse seeking permanent residence has been married to their sponsoring spouse (the U.S. citizen or green card holder) for less than 2 years when their green card is approved, then that green card will provide “conditional” permanent resident status."

https://www.boundless.com/blog/new-...y-spouses-of-u-s-citizens-green-card-holders/

Conditional Permanent Resident Status
Section 216 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides for you to become a lawful permanent resident on a conditional basis, based on marriage.

Section 216A provides for you to become a lawful permanent resident on a conditional basis, based on a qualifying investment.

Both sections allow USCIS to terminate your conditional status as provided by the law (in the event of fraud, for example).

You may be able to seek review of the termination of your status in a removal proceeding before an immigration judge.

Maintaining Permanent Residence

[URL="https://twitter.com/MacLueck/status/1145432916656132097"]FindMacKenzieLueck on Twitter[/URL]
#MacKenzieLueck #JusticeforMacKenzie #Wecannotstop
D-VlKc7WwAI3oxv.jpg

2:44 PM - 30 Jun 2019

What I couldn't believe is why the neighbors couldn't be bit nosey. Once they smelled something unpleasant, they should have watched his yard and recorded on their phones.

It was I that said I believed I might have seen AA’s profile on bondage.com. I did not provide a link it was jmo. I do NOT want to be linked to that site and I quickly got out of there. I am not easily shocked but some of the pictures there made me very uncomfortable. So, yes imo I saw a profile resembling him, but I am not 100 percent sure. If anyone else wants to sleuth there...go for it but I am not comfortable going back for a link or anything else!

Ha! I actually was on the phone with my mom the other day and said if I ever go missing please alert the media to the reason why I have all these *advertiser censored*/fetish accounts :rolleyes:

Is it possible he put her in her suitcase or a suitcase? She would be contained, hidden from view and a suitcase could sit in a larger fire pit. Just a thought....

This is my logical scenario too.

It hasnt bern said anywhere that the body was dismembered. I dont know why people keep making that assumption.

Possibly because of the charge regarding desecration of a human body. Maybe some are assuming dismemberment (burning is quite enough for that). I don’t think we can assume dismemberment until the facts are out there.

They no doubt had a baseline of her DNA from personal items not at the crime scene, since they would need something not “tainted” to compare with findings.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member