Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fair speculation because to be able to burn a whole body would be big and bulky and risk someone potentially seeing the body. He made several smart moves but also lots of dumb ones so it's hard to say what he did, however, I still feel it's a possibility to some extent that he did dismember to both make it easier and safer to burn and also perhaps for his own sick sexual needs.

ITA. I think it unlikely he tried to burn an intact human body. I think the charred "female human tissue" consisted of organs. The only way to obtain organs is through dismemberment.

JMO

Thanks ! I just looked back and he (Wint) was given 4 life sentences so... Tax dollars being spent on that *** until he dies.

It actually costs more tax dollars for death row inmates than for those with life sentences. I know BJS has a good statistic on this but I can't find it right now.

Costs | Death Penalty Information Center

I would think dismembered would take a lot of effort and some time. why do that when he had gasoline. moo

He lives in a small home where the homes appear fairly close together. This whole situation is horrific to even think about.... but I think the fire would have to be huge to be able to conceal a full, adult body.

Would he put a body directly into the fire? If, for instance, he put her into the suitcase, wouldn’t the luggage burn first, revealing her body? How could he feel certain that the neighbors would not see what was in the fire?

All speculation.

If the burning took place over 2 days, it doesn't make any sense that he would leave poor Kenzie's body out there in sight. Dismemberment can't be determined by us, but it makes sense to have a shorter, more highly stacked burn pile, not a spread out pile more than 5' long exposed for 2 days.

I was thinking more of the neighbors visibly seeing a whole body versus parts as opposed to him leaving her out there unattended. The burning happened over 2 days and with neighbors so close front, back, and sides and the fences, not that private it warrants speculation. I am also not saying I feel strongly that he dismembered her just that my response to the other poster was that it was fair to speculate one way or another.

It’s going to bug me now too. It clearly says “charred”, so where the heck did we get the brain tissue thing from? There must have been something we read. Idk. Maybe just a good old fashioned brain fart.

ETA: @MassGuy, Serious deductive brainfart here bc if the tissue recovered was not charred then they would not have been able to ascertain that she was indeed in that burn pile.
Graphic
And if dismembered, all of her might not be. He had time to dispose of body parts other places. Sorry!!

He lives in a small home where the homes appear fairly close together. This whole situation is horrific to even think about.... but I think the fire would have to be huge to be able to conceal a full, adult body.

Would he put a body directly into the fire? If, for instance, he put her into the suitcase, wouldn’t the luggage burn first, revealing her body? How could he feel certain that the neighbors would not see what was in the fire?

All speculation.
That's actually not a bad idea - using the suitcase to hold her.

:(

jmo

Why would he resort to burning? He could research a good lawyer and was quick in to action after abduction (with in 24 hours) but why resort to burning unless it gives him some kind of pleasure.

He was probably just trying to get away with murder.

He burned her belongings as well.

This isn’t all that uncommon, and doesn’t mean that he derived pleasure from the act itself.

He may have though (his “book” showed that fire was on his mind).

Last edited:
It was I that said I believed I might have seen AA’s profile on bondage.com. I did not provide a link it was jmo. I do NOT want to be linked to that site and I quickly got out of there. I am not easily shocked but some of the pictures there made me very uncomfortable. So, yes imo I saw a profile resembling him, but I am not 100 percent sure. If anyone else wants to sleuth there...go for it but I am not comfortable going back for a link or anything else!

Last edited:
It actually costs more tax dollars for death row inmates than for those with life sentences. I know BJS has a good statistic on this but I can't find it right now.

Costs | Death Penalty Information Center

I did not know this! Thank you for the info.

I remember watching some documentary thing not too long ago... The prisoner was having his attorney file to get him ON death row. At first I thought it was a crazy request but later understood the reason why. It was interesting and I'm gonna have to find it again!

Why would he resort to burning? He could research a good lawyer and was quick in to action after abduction (with in 24 hours) but why resort to burning unless it gives him some kind of pleasure.
It could be that he thought that burning was a lot easier than it turned out to be. I mean burning enough to actually get rid of a human body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot