Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Tissue” says to me potential dismemberment (perhaps from the drains, etc) or brain tissue spatter. Jmo. I’m sure it could be a number of things but those are the first main two that come to mind.

As much as I hate typing this, he would have had to dismember ML in order to accomplish the burning. He couldn't possibly have put a whole body in the fire in 1 piece.

Having said that, I would have to imagine that there was quite a bit of evidence in the house that LE would have found.

MOO

O/T Anyone know if the Savapoulos family and housekeeper murderer is to be deported?? I can't even remember his sentence/s.

Tissue can survive burning, and I believe that’s what they tested.

I don’t see that as evidence he dismembered her.

Iirc from the Probable Cause Document, the tissue they matched was not from the burn pile. I got the impression they recovered it inside bc my first thought was if it stuck to his shoe. Anyone got a link to the Probable Cause Document?

Attachments

• 3DADA537-EEF0-4EBB-A292-80A78AC5E9B4.jpeg
    3DADA537-EEF0-4EBB-A292-80A78AC5E9B4.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 50
I think he was trying to describe it in the most delicate of terms out of respect for KL's family and friends. What AA did to KL's body is just horrifying. You could tell Police Chief Brown was struggling to even make the announcement.
Agreed. He looked obviously discontent that he had to say it. I knew just from his demeanor that it was true. The words were like daggers when he said it.

I’m super curious. @MFH , how did you find his Venmo? Phone number or email address search? I tried unsuccessfully but didn’t think to try those.

Also, I’d assume LE has it but can you assure us you called in this find, just in case? Too many people on there need questioned IMHO.

Apologize in advance still 8 pgs behind if already discussed. GREAT find BTW.

The woman that cleaned his airbnb posted his venmo username online. That is where I saw it initially. And you can see a payment to her in his transactions.

As much as I hate typing this, he would have had to dismember ML in order to accomplish the burning. He couldn't possibly have put a whole body in the fire in 1 piece.

Having said that, I would have to imagine that there was quite a bit of evidence in the house that LE would have found.

MOO
I feel the same. It's so horrid. I'm still shocked he could do this in his basically open backyard.

It hasnt bern said anywhere that the body was dismembered. I dont know why people keep making that assumption.

It's a fair speculation because to be able to burn a whole body would be big and bulky and risk someone potentially seeing the body. He made several smart moves but also lots of dumb ones so it's hard to say what he did, however, I still feel it's a possibility to some extent that he did dismember to both make it easier and safer to burn and also perhaps for his own sick sexual needs.

Warning Graphic:

“Tissue” says to me potential dismemberment (perhaps from the drains, walls, etc) or brain tissue spatter. Jmo. I’m sure it could be a number of things but those are the first main two that come to mind.
Graphic

My assumption was brain tissue too....because if you find someone's brain tissue it's an indication that that person is dead. :(

jmo

MOO

Why couldnt he?? You have no idea how big the fire may have been.

It was “charred,” which would indicate that it did in fact come from the burn pile.

Probably cause statement for arrest of Ayoola Ajayi | Dna Profiling | Forensic Science

Well what the heck was I thinking of then I wonder? Did he state these items as being separately found in the PC? I swear I read somewhere which made me wonder about this. You are certainly correct though, it does say “charred” on that. There was something I read that gave me pause. Hmmm.

Well what the heck was I thinking of then I wonderZ Did he state these items as being separately found in the PC? I swear I read somewhere which made me wonder about this. You are correct though, t does say “charred” on that.

I think you might have conflated how they obtained her DNA profile (personal items), with what they actually found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot