Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m super curious. @MFH , how did you find his Venmo? Phone number or email address search? I tried unsuccessfully but didn’t think to try those.

Also, I’d assume LE has it but can you assure us you called in this find, just in case? Too many people on there need questioned IMHO.

Apologize in advance still 8 pgs behind if already discussed. GREAT find BTW.

I guess “tissue” could be interpreted by the media to be “body parts.”

I don’t recall him saying that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if an outlet or two wrote it up that way.

Agreed no he never said body parts.
He said “female tissue” that was definitively linked to her. No doubt in my mind.

ETA: I watched the presser twice yesterday during Y2K.

I'm sure it does (tissue matches ML).

The point was that Chief did not state this during the presser. He limited his words to recovered female human tissue.
Yeah, he did state that it was ML. "A DNA profile of that human tissue has been obtained thru forensic testing by the Utah state lab. That DNA profile was compared and is consistent with the DNA profile obtained thru further forensic testing of personal items of MacKenzie Lueck."

I guess “tissue” could be interpreted by the media to be “body parts.”

I don’t recall him saying that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if an outlet or two wrote it up that way.
I think he was trying to describe it in the most delicate of terms out of respect for KL's family and friends. What AA did to KL's body is just horrifying. You could tell Police Chief Brown was struggling to even make the announcement.

I'm sure it does (tissue matches ML).

The point was that Chief did not state this during the presser. He limited his words to recovered female human tissue.
There was some comment about DNA belonging to ML, but I can't recall specifically what the match was to (possessions or tissue). Anyone else recall and/or have a link to that?

If the defense tries that here, it'll result in the same outcome.

In that Bryant case, it took the jury < 3 hours to come back with guilty verdict.

JMO.

I think it will depend on the circumstances, which unlike Bryant he'd have a reason to try and cover it up in that Vandagriff wasn't paid company while Lueck might have been, which is a crime in Utah. He also may have lied about being a citizen and even if he is naturalized, it might turn out that he fabricated stuff to become a citizen, which being caught up in a homicide could trigger the feds to investigate his immigration filings and see that he could lose citizenship and be deported. It would not surprise me at all if the feds get set to deport him after the case and whatever prison time is over.

Warning Graphic:

“Tissue” says to me potential dismemberment (perhaps from the drains, walls, etc) or brain tissue spatter. Jmo. I’m sure it could be a number of things but those are the first main two that come to mind.

I think it will depend on the circumstances, which unlike Bryant he'd have a reason to try and cover it up in that Vandagriff wasn't paid company while Lueck might have been, which is a crime in Utah. He also may have lied about being a citizen and even if he is naturalized, it might turn out that he fabricated stuff to become a citizen, which being caught up in a homicide could trigger the feds to investigate his immigration filings and see that he could lose citizenship and be deported. It would not surprise me at all if the feds get set to deport him after the case and whatever prison time is over.

It would surprise me if he was ever deported, as that would mean that he was eventually released from prison.

I don’t see a chance in hell of that happening.

He’s leaving in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member