Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought on how SG might approach his defense, should she or whoever take his case and go trial:

She might say they consensually engaged in BDSM and it was an accident. He accidentally strangled her. I bet that’s what they will say. And paint a bad picture of our victim. Moo.
Sadly a very real possibility IMO. A lot of it still doesn't make sense though. All the hiding and such.

I just had a thought on how SG might approach his defense, should she or whoever take his case and go trial:

She might say they consensually engaged in BDSM and it was an accident. He accidentally strangled her. I bet that’s what they will say. And paint a bad picture of our victim. Moo.

Yes, I'm expecting a Charles Bryant redux

None of that looks true when you compare it to what has been reported about the man (that I have seen). I know there are loads of people with the same name but this has identifiers unique to him.

Microsoft? Did he really work for Microsoft?He also credits himself with two years in the military.

Maybe I haven’t read enough about this guy because it looks like a bunch of BS. Honestly though, I don’t really want to read that much about him. Not right now.

It appears AA's LinkedIn page is no longer available. However, looking at the resume, I don't believe it matches what was on his public page either.

For example, I recall his last two employers on public page were Dell and Goldman Sachs whereas resume cites Microsoft as his current employer.

I believe employer(s) on his LinkedIn page were probably verified as they were being cited by media earlier (prior to his arrest). MOO

The problem with that is it takes a lot longer than expected for someone to die. At least 4 minutes of constant pressure. And they’d pass out first, which I think would make most people engaged in consensual activities stop. Even if it was a consensual or BDSM encounter, he’s still responsible for what he did and continuing after she was unconscious. Doesn’t that negate consent, if a person is not conscious to give it?

Indeed, great point. We talked about that in Shanann’s case, the length of time it takes to strangle someone til they’re dead. So that won’t fly.
—-

ETA:
Yes, I'm expecting a Charles Bryant redux

(For reference, had to look that up:
Charles Bryant Guilty in 2016 Murder of TWU Student Jacqueline Vandagriff

Eta2: Wow @SpanishInquisition, potential redux indeed! )

It appears AA's LinkedIn page is no longer available. However, looking at the resume, I don't believe it matches what was on his public page either.

For example, I recall his last two employers on public page were Dell and Goldman Sachs whereas resume cites Microsoft as his current employer.

I believe employer(s) on his LinkedIn page were probably verified as they were being cited by media earlier (prior to his arrest). MOO
Yeah. His resume attachment to his LinkedIn profile didn’t match his actual profile.

It wasn’t even close.

Indeed, great point. We talked about that in Shanann’s case, the length of time it takes to strangle someone til they’re dead. So that won’t fly.

His efforts to cover his tracks BEFORE this crime was committed, will almost certainly inhibit his ability to claim an accidental death.

I have no doubt that they’ll be able to prove premeditation, and the old “she died during rough sex” approach, almost never works in the first place.

I’m not concerned.

In one of the news stories covering the sad press conference where it was announced that ML was deceased, I remember reading the term “body parts” belonging to ML were found. Most all coverage said “female bodily tissue” or something along those vague lines. I can no longer find the reference to “body parts.” Does anyone else remember seeing the use of that phrase or hearing it in the press conference?

The problem with that is it takes a lot longer than expected for someone to die. At least 4 minutes of constant pressure. And they’d pass out first, which I think would make most people engaged in consensual activities stop. Even if it was a consensual or BDSM encounter, he’s still responsible for what he did and continuing after she was unconscious. Doesn’t that negate consent, if a person is not conscious to give it?
I did not know this. 4 minutes is a long time.

Short of getting copies of his W2s, it sounds like it's going to be a challenge to get any kind of real work history on this creep.

He just makes a bunch of crap up.

Of course, being the renowned "author" that he is, no doubt making crap up comes easy to him.

JMO.

Last edited:
Sadly a very real possibility IMO. A lot of it still doesn't make sense though. All the hiding and such.

MOO SGs business is not proving anything, just creating a doubt. She will attempt to paint ML in a way that removes sympathy, explain away lying and concealing supsects communication with her and his burning her body as panic etc.
But a jury doesn't have to buy it.

According to a post upthread he came to the US in July 2009. Then there was the rape allegation in 2014 -

A northern Utah police department says it investigated a rape allegation five years ago against a man suspected of killing a Salt Lake City college student, but say the alleged victim declined to pursue charges.
The Latest: Suspect in Utah killing had been accused of rape

I suppose the allegation/incident could have happened just after he got his citizenship, but if he could only start the process when 5 years residency was up, the timing does seem tight, presuming that he came to the attention of LE at that time.

O my gosh, I did not see that!!

“A northern Utah police department says it investigated a rape allegation five years ago against a man suspected of killing a Salt Lake City college student, but say the alleged victim declined to pursue charges.

The Latest: Suspect in Utah killing had been accused of rape”

MOO SGs business is not proving anything, just creating a doubt. She will attempt to paint ML in a way that removes sympathy, explain away lying and concealing supsects communication with her and his burning her body as panic etc.
But a jury doesn't have to buy it.
True. I'm hoping the jury sees through the defense in my friend's murder(he confessed but it's not admissible FSR. His lawyers are good at postponing. I hope both cases go to jury trial. And that they see the truth which is super obvious in both cases.

I agree. As I see it, with this scenario there’s no way he could know that she was dead. Trained professionals don’t know at a glance if someone is dead. So, where’s the frantic call to 911, the tries at artificial respiration? And hiding a body creates a presumption of guilt, as far as I’m concerned. I know the law may say differently, and all this is MOO

Thank you. That is what I saw earlier — now I don’t think I’m going completely crazy. Odd that he would have two public resumes floating around that are so different.

The lawyer has been practicing law for 27 years according to her website. She's blonde and white, but she's not in her 20s. She's likely in her 50s. I think it's better for him to have an experienced attorney. I don't want him to claim he had poor representation or get off on some technicality.
Being that her expertise looks like sexual assault cases are they usually as difficult to try as murder? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia