Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will depend on the circumstances, which unlike Bryant he'd have a reason to try and cover it up in that Vandagriff wasn't paid company while Lueck might have been, which is a crime in Utah. He also may have lied about being a citizen and even if he is naturalized, it might turn out that he fabricated stuff to become a citizen, which being caught up in a homicide could trigger the feds to investigate his immigration filings and see that he could lose citizenship and be deported. It would not surprise me at all if the feds get set to deport him after the case and whatever prison time is over.

It might not surprise you, but it would absolutely shock me.

Mainly because if, and by if I mean when, convicted, this monster isn't ever getting out of prison.

He's either going away for life, or getting put to death. It's one or the other.

He's not ever walking outside the prison gates a free man.

That ain't happening.

JMO.

Last edited:
I just had a thought on how SG might approach his defense, should she or whoever take his case and go trial:

She might say they consensually engaged in BDSM and it was an accident. He accidentally strangled her. I bet that’s what they will say. And paint a bad picture of our victim. Moo.
He can sure try it. I doubt it works with the jury at the trial of Sydney Loofe's killer or in this case because of other evidence.

JMO

It's a fair speculation because to be able to burn a whole body would be big and bulky and risk someone potentially seeing the body. He made several smart moves but also lots of dumb ones so it's hard to say what he did, however, I still feel it's a possibility to some extent that he did dismember to both make it easier and safer to burn and also perhaps for his own sick sexual needs.
If the burning took place over 2 days, it doesn't make any sense that he would leave poor Kenzie's body out there in sight. Dismemberment can't be determined by us, but it makes sense to have a shorter, more highly stacked burn pile, not a spread out pile more than 5' long exposed for 2 days.

Graphic

My assumption was brain tissue too....because if you find someone's brain tissue it's an indication that that person is dead. :(

jmo

It’s going to bug me now too. It clearly says “charred”, so where the heck did we get the brain tissue thing from? There must have been something we read. Idk. Maybe just a good old fashioned brain fart.

ETA: @MassGuy, Serious deductive brainfart here bc if the tissue recovered was not charred then they would not have been able to ascertain that she was indeed in that burn pile.

Last edited:
My point was that people want to blame the prosecutor, and that is not necessarily fair.

No one is blaming the prosecutor as the case hasn't been tried yet. All discussion has been hypothetical. It's not personal.

MOO.

Back to citizenship, can anyone clear this up for me? Others have stated that charging docs say US citizen? "The Salt Lake District Attorney’s Office confirmed Friday Ajayi is originally from Nigeria and holds a green card. Green cards allow its holder to retain permanent residence in the country, as long as the person abides by all laws." What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with Mackenzie Lueck's homicide

I’ve been looking for this info. Thanx! I remembered seeing this article and was having a discussion with someone outside WS and I said he’d be deported. They claimed that he would get life in prison. Nope, not with a green card permanent resident status...he gets deported!

AA has shown that he is less than straight up with facts. My intuition says when the arresting officer asked him “are you a citizen?” He said “yes”. I bet AA doesn’t want to ever go back to Nigeria. MOO

I would think dismembered would take a lot of effort and some time. why do that when he had gasoline. moo
It's actually easy and pretty quick, at least with deer. Unless the item below is really inflammable, the gas will basically burn itself off (IMO) . If there is a pile, the accelerant can be poured into layers, thus burning a lot longer. I think it was earlier in this thread, someone had a knowledgeable post about burning.

Last edited:
It might not surprise you, but it would absolutely shock me.

Mainly because if, and by if I mean when, convicted, this monster isn't ever getting out of prison.

He's either going away for life, or getting put to death. It's one or the other.

He's not ever walking outside the prison gates a free man.

That ain't happening. I'm completely confident of that fact.

JMO.

ICE put a detention hold on Wint years before the trial was resolved. That I think ICE would do something similar isn't a statement by INS or myself about him making it out alive.

O/T Anyone know if the Savapoulos family and housekeeper murderer is to be deported?? I can't even remember his sentence/s.

DW is not going anywhere -- he'll never be released.

U.S. Attorney DC‏Verified account @USAO_DC
Darron Wint sentenced to four consecutive terms of life in prison - with no possibility of release - for murders of four people in NW DC in May 2015; killed 3 family members and a household employee in home invasion. @DCPoliceDept @ATFHQ

9:00 AM - 1 Feb 2019

ETA: I recall DW had an immigration detainer on him when he committed murder -- he should not have been present to commit this horrendous act on this family.

I’ve been looking for this info. Thanx! I remembered seeing this article and was having a discussion with someone outside WS and I said he’d be deported. They claimed that he would get life in prison. Nope, not with a green card permanent resident status...he gets deported!

AA has shown that he is less than straight up with facts. My intuition says when the arresting officer asked him “are you a citizen?” He said “yes”. I bet AA doesn’t want to ever go back to Nigeria. MOO

I believe you are misunderstanding. No way will he be deported. He is headed to trial for murder. moo

Well, I've heard that even passports can be reliably forged, so maybe if someone wanted to immigrate to the USA, and wanted to erase their past for example, maybe it would be possible. But you'd think to get a green card in the USA, or a work VISA, the authorities would be checking on your past. If you apply with a changed name, there might be no past to investigate and that itself would be suspicious.

Personally knowing someone who immigrated to US from Canada, the process is very detailed and requires a lot of data on the immigrant and the sponsor. It takes years and quite a lot of redundant data. My friend took the citizenship test 6 years after arriving and is a citizen.

There are people who try to fake the sponsor relationship but they tend to get caught because they cannot follow thru over the years it takes and the lies they have told fall apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13