Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this video clip posted at the link provided where the reporter is at the jail waiting it mentions the AIRBnB and that the AIRBnB was NOT booked in the weeks leading up to ML going missing. But in another report mentioned here it mentions that a man that had stayed at the AIRBnB the Friday prior was there picking up his belongings during the search. Am I missing something here. Was the AIRBnB Booked or not? Ammo, other items seized from Salt Lake City home in search for MacKenzie Lueck

Link to reporter post that mentions a man staying at the AIRBnB https://fox13now.com/2019/06/27/mackenzie-lueck-what-we-know-about-the-home-police-searched/

Last edited:
Like the monster who killed the sweet XingXing Zhang. I won’t even mention his stupid name.

And I’m seeing that the perp JUST offered to lead to LE to her body in exchange for reprieve from the death penalty. How original. (The photo I saw last night of her mom behind a podium was gut wrenching...)

I’m still not certain ML is on his property, we will see. If she is not, will this offender do the same the rest of these cowards do to escape the death penalty?

(ETA: My bad, I’ve been corrected on this, must have misinterpreted an article I was speed reading.)

Last edited:
Bringing this quote over from the media thread, someone upstream asked how they knew to go to the POI's house/address:

Jason Nguyen on Twitter

@ChiefMikeBrown says they went to the house because of a digital footprint. It could be linked to a like on #MackenzieLueck's Instagram case. @abc4utah

10:09 AM - 27 Jun 2019
Thank you - and the chief keeps saying this and how complex it is. I'm thinking this POI has some expertise in computers, surveillance, online stalking, etc. I also think their is some prior history between the victim and POI - I'm not sure it's romantic though. Something isn't right with this situation - and it's bugging me. JMO

Perhaps this was as innocent as needing a place to stay at 3am in the morning. She just got back from a funeral, flight landed early morning, knew she would be exhausted and just wanted a fast place to unpack , shower and Sleep. I believe she may have trusted this AA since he had very good reviews from women who stayed there and he was willing to meet and pick her up that early in the morning. I sincerely believe this had nothing to do with her business. She just trusted the wrong guy. Very sad if this guy is the one . MOO!

Her own place was just as close to the airport as this place, maybe closer. No reason for her "stay" somewhere else. Also, what Airbnb host picks you up at a park at 3 am?

Unless he was upgrading to a fancy memory foam mattress (or a new bedset) that doesn't need a box spring... don't people usually just replace the mattress and keep the same box spring if the mattress is getting worn out? Seems too weird to me to just be a "coincidence" he was offloading BOTH of those...? MOO

Its not strange to me because most times I have had to replace a worn out mattress, I end up having to buy both a box spring and a mattress because of how the store makes getting them both almost as cost efficient as trying to buy just the mattress. Buying the set is sometimes just as cheap if not cheaper when the store has a sale for the set.

Plus some of them function "together" as a set and you need their version of their box spring together with that company's mattress for it to feel like the manufacturer intended. Box springs vary greatly just like the mattress part and a certain manufacturer builds them as a "set" to work together to get the proper expected comfort.

And I’m seeing that the perp JUST offered to lead to LE to her body in exchange for reprieve from the death penalty. How original. (The photo I saw last night of her mom behind a podium was gut wrenching...)

I’m still not certain ML is on his property, we will see. If she is not, will this offender do the same the rest of these cowards do to escape the death penalty?

Wait a sec, he-who-shall-remain-nameless said he will show them where YingYing is?

Why would she meet him at Hatch Park if his home is closer to the airport?

My opinion is:
Think she met this guy's years ago when she was one of the many women his roommates at his former apartment with-in sight of Hatch Park reported they only saw in passing, and like they also reported, mainly stayed in his room not even coming out to get food. Maybe they took the short walk over to Hatch Park to get some privacy from his roommates or give his roommates some privacy back then.

Living so close, he had been to Hatch Park and discovered the cameras didn't work at some point. This made him think if I ever need to commit a crime this would be a great place to do that. While researching for his book he started developing his plan for the perfect murder and added this to his checklist.

He talked to lots of women just looking for the one that happens to be in a situation that checks off all the boxes on his murder checklist.

He finds out about her grandmothers death and reaches out to her after not talking for years to console her. She missed him and he offers her a shoulder to cry on, selling himself as just a caring old friend that wants to be there for her to talk and cuddle.

She takes the bait and he tells her I don't want to wake my roommates so if you want to talk let's meet at Hatch Park near my place for that before we head to bed. She didn't find this alarming for the simple fact she thought he still lived in the same place.

Seems that a sankapu eyes comment appears on almost every WS thread related to a POI and/or suspect... whether they have them or not (imo). o_O

ETA:. Someone's likely noticed them on BG from the Libby and Abby case :confused: :)

(Ahaha believe it or not, people have seen gas masks and baby goats on BG, but I can’t say I recall sanpaku eyes, that’s a good one, fred&edna.)

Forgive me if this has been mentioned already; this thread is moving so fast I can’t keep up.

Re: the Instagram follow, ML could have sent a follow request weeks ago and it was just accepted. If it was a like on a pic, that would be in real time.

How creepy having cameras in those rooms

Airbnb rules on cameras and recording devices

What are Airbnb’s rules about security cameras and other recording devices in listings? - Airbnb Help Center

The room she mentioned having 3 cameras wasn’t the Airbnb bedrooms, it was the master bedroom. I assume that was his room. Cameras in common areas are not unusual in Airbnb rentals. If I was dumb enough to allow strangers to rent my house with me, I would most definitely have cameras. We don’t know what if anything was in any other rooms besides the master bedroom.

Security camera type things like an Arlo aren’t exactly useful for making *advertiser censored*. He probably just liked to record himself to admire his body from different angles.

To go from what the cleaning lady said, with no proof that she ever cleaned his house and no corroborating evidence of his house being full of cameras (cops haven’t mentioned them yet), to he’s making *advertiser censored* in an elaborate studio and filming his Airbnb guests is such a massive stretch.

There is zero proof of any of this.

CBS did a story - interviewed Chief (not live) testing DNA on items from the house was my big takeaway and he wants that mattress- no mention of cameras

NBC did as well
Possible break in case of missing Utah college student

I’m sorry if this has been mentioned because I have missed a few pages here and there. I saw a video of a reporter who had been talking with neighbors across the street. He said that one person had a pile of trash in front of her house and someone put a mattress and box springs there, with her trash.

I wonder if perhaps he misunderstood her when she said she saw those across the street. I can try to find it again, but it was a Facebook live feed from one of the local MSM reporters. Everything I have seen so far indicates that he gave those away himself.

If premeditated, what was the reason? It’s obvious the person did not want to be tracked or recognized but was it truly premeditated? I could see a scenario where something went wrong in the car or house and her disappearance followed.

JMO
I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members