Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no difficulty in thinking she could agree to do this as a way of making money.
It is the timing of it I am questioning.Why the urgency at 3 am straight from a flight.
Why not wait until after exam week .

I’m speculating, of course, but we have no idea of his influence over her or how he might have presented the urgency to get this filming done. (if indeed that is what was happening,)

She might have had to cancel to go to the funeral and he told her he had a deadline and she would need to come straight from the plane or not be part of the project.

I do think there is some business collaboration here...due to their mutual interests, the secrecy, his bombastic online presence, the profit motive, etc.

I’m even wondering if she is alive and hiding....fearful of him or something that occurred at that house.

Airbnbs can have cameras. You just have to disclose that you have them. Many hosts have them to protect themselves if damage happend
Thanks..
We stayed last year in one in TN . There were 2-3 cameras around the unit out side but I didn't notice any inside.
lol yikes! That's just too weird to me that the owners can view you at anytime while your sleeping or whatever.

Perhaps this was as innocent as needing a place to stay at 3am in the morning. She just got back from a funeral, flight landed early morning, knew she would be exhausted and just wanted a fast place to unpack , shower and Sleep. I believe she may have trusted this AA since he had very good reviews from women who stayed there and he was willing to meet and pick her up that early in the morning. I sincerely believe this had nothing to do with her business. She just trusted the wrong guy. Very sad if this guy is the one . MOO!
She has her own place, though, which is close to the airport, and she was already in the Lyft car which so easily could have taken her there. So I am not really seeing her needing a place to stay.

My only thought is

Then why get rid of it at that particular time?

I believe he got rid of it for a reason, and I don’t believe that reason to be because it was simply worn out.

The timing and circumstances surrounding that mattress seem highly suspicious to me

He more than likely cleaned what he could off the mattress, but I would not be the least bit surprised if they are able to recover biological evidence once they examine the mattress

Just a thought - he may have needed the room for the massage bed he just received.

Brainstorming while waiting for more news.

Last known person texting with missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is cooperating with investigation: police

The LE did get in touch with someone as a result of Kenzie’s cell phone and the last person she texted. MOO - that would be the POI. I reposted this as result of the discussion on the previous thread.

Thanks. Likely a repost, marking.

“Appearing on “Shepard Smith Reporting” on Wednesday, Salt Lake City Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt said investigators have spoken with the last known person to be communicating with 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueckbefore she disappeared, and that the person was cooperating with their investigation.”

So, is this someone else or the perp? Sorry if covered, I simply have not been able to read every post but I’m trying.

(ETA: I’m scared to ask a question, last night I asked a simple question and it instigated three pages of debate on the answer lol.)

I have no difficulty in thinking she could agree to do this as a way of making money.
It is the timing of it I am questioning.Why the urgency at 3 am straight from a flight.
Why not wait until after exam week .

JMO
Im thinking it was his planning for that timing more than hers. Since he apparently asked her to meet him at the park and not be dropped off directly at his house I think maybe he had pre-planned to kill her. Maybe making a snuff film or just his sick desire to kill someone. The perp probably thought her flight and her drop off by the Lyft driver at the park would make LE accuse the Lyft driver instead of anyone else.

Its beginning to look like the Lyft driver was spot on in describing why he didnt get to see the other driver. The perp probably never got out of his car on purpose to avoid the Lyft driver seeing him.

If this was all premeditation by the perp then it begins to fit. Sickos like that get "the plan" all worked out in their heads and the one critical thing they never contemplate is things never go exactly according to plan and that is what always trips them up. Like did this perp forget about the cleaning lady he hired that had already seen the inside of his place. Did the perp not think through all the SM connections he had. And of course the perp did not consider his astute neighbor who noticed the new mattress being delivered.

He was probably thinking there were no ties to him and yet LE executed a search warrant for his place in a relatively short time after she went missing.

Last edited:
Monsters are out there, sometimes disguised as friends. We don’t know the nature of the relationship, if any, between Kenzie and the POI. Until the police give us more of an account, we can’t know how she ended up deciding to go to Hatch Park. Sometimes I don’t feel comfortable with my Lyftdriver dropping me off-especially at 3 am. I would prefer that the random stranger does not know where I live. Maybe POI-as a friend-said he couldn’t get to the airport for pickup but would meet her at the park to take her home. Maybe she needed a shoulder of someone she considered a friend that night. Maybe she knew him, but didn’t know the monster.

People keep suggesting the meetup might be due to needing a shoulder to cry on after an emotional weekend. Why this guy for that? She had sorority sisters and roommates and friends. They didn't even know about this guy, so she couldn't have known him long or well. That reason doesn't make sense to me.

If ML was killed in AA’s home, wouldn’t there be some piece of evidence that would have been discovered by now? This guy just isn’t that good. I believe the majority of whatever evidence may have been left is on the missing mattress, but if any evidence of a crime was found in the home, an arrest would have already been made
I believe she is alive.
I am not sure she is still alive although I really hope she is.
Perhaps POI drove somewhere and she never entered his house.
He might be playing games with LE by lighting fires and getting rid of a mattress to look as if something happened in the house.

I would not be surprised if something happened that was totally not planned, and the guy just turned out to be a coward. If anyone is interested how one of the commonest recreational drugs can cause dramatic consequences, google Danielle McCarthy from Puyallup, WA.

My only thought is

Then why get rid of it at that particular time?

I believe he got rid of it for a reason, and I don’t believe that reason to be because it was simply worn out.

The timing and circumstances surrounding that mattress seem highly suspicious to me

He more than likely cleaned what he could off the mattress, but I would not be the least bit surprised if they are able to recover biological evidence once they examine the mattress
Unless he was upgrading to a fancy memory foam mattress (or a new bedset) that doesn't need a box spring... don't people usually just replace the mattress and keep the same box spring if the mattress is getting worn out? Seems too weird to me to just be a "coincidence" he was offloading BOTH of those...? MOO

Thanks..
We stayed last year in one in TN . There were 2-3 cameras around the unit out side but I didn't notice any inside.
lol yikes! That's just too weird to me that the owners can view you at anytime while your sleeping or whatever.

"or whatever." ... Exactly.

Right now my guess of what this will turn out to be is one of two scenarios:

1. She met the perpetrator in real life or online previously, or a friend of the perpetrator, so they were at least considered as having mutual awareness of one another. She in some way contacted him for a ride, a favor, a previously planned meeting, or what have you, and it was not on the up and up. The person had nefarious plans from the get go, and was not really the "friend" she expected him to be. And she is no longer with us because of him.

2. The perpetrator, in this case we will go ahead and say it's AA, is a psychopathic or sociopathic person who is also part of some sort of loosely organized group that is involved in trafficking, whether that be providing videos of or actual people for people who paid for them. Since AA is so egotistical, he is also sloppy and over self-assured, in spite of any small amount of tech savvy or business savvy personal view of himself. Someone "ordered" a video or person described as "young, cheery, blond college student" and she was obtained and given over to the purchaser. Which leaves the possibility that she is still alive at least.

Thanks. Likely a repost, marking.

“Appearing on “Shepard Smith Reporting” on Wednesday, Salt Lake City Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt said investigators have spoken with the last known person to be communicating with 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueckbefore she disappeared, and that the person was cooperating with their investigation.”

So, is this someone else or the perp? Sorry if covered, I simply have not been able to read every post but I’m trying.

(ETA: I’m scared to ask a question, last night I asked a simple question and it instigated three pages of debate on the answer lol.)

debate is good

People keep suggesting the meetup might be due to needing a shoulder to cry on after an emotional weekend. Why this guy for that? She had sorority sisters and roommates and friends. They didn't even know about this guy, so she couldn't have known him long or well. That reason doesn't make sense to me.

Agreed, moo.

ETA: Adding FTR though that we have no idea what kind of BS he might have been selling. He could have said, “awwww, I’m sorry sweetie, want to meet up and talk?”

ETA2: Well why meet at the park then if she trusted him enough to want to talk about her deep feelings re: her grandmother?

Last edited:
She has her own place, though, which is close to the airport, and she was already in the Lyft car which so easily could have taken her there. So I am not really seeing her needing a place to stay.
I agree. It probably took longer to take Lyft to Hatch Park and then drive to his house than it would have been to just Lyft home.

One more thought I have..or maybe a few....the burning in his backyard. I keep going back to this because for one it would take at minimum 1250° to burn a body for DAYS (consistently burning) and there would need to be a burning source. Not just accelerant. I don’t believe that he had pecan wood or some other hardwood or even enough of it to burn a corpse and leave no trace. I mean sadly if he did, they would have recovered bone fragments and teeth.

However; back to my original post...the possibility of *advertiser censored* production. And the neighbors stating girls coming in and out at all hours.

The burning easily could have been media files and equipment, props, etc. That would create a bad smell (i.e. plastics, etc.). Just something I am pondering here.

The neighbor said it was 3-5 girls over the period of like 3-4 months, if I recall. She specifically said a blonde, a brunette, and one other that I’m blanking on. She also mentioned girls that were there for the AirB&B.

IMO, this sounds like a totally normal 31 year old guy dating a few different women, either at the same time or one at a time. I know a few guys who date 3-5 different girls in 2-4 weeks. This doesn’t sound like some guy running a *advertiser censored* studio out of his house. He sounds like a guy enjoying his single life.

OK thanks for your thoughts. Does LE know for a fact that the person she met is the POI/homeowner?

To the best of my knowledge, we do not know that for a fact. LE has not confirmed POI or POIs vehicle were what Kenzie got into at Hatch Park.

There is still a possibility that POI isn’t involved in this- could be a POI because they found some evidence of criminal/questionable activity and simply can’t rule him out.

Possible Kenzie got into someone else’s car.

At this point, even the POI obviously has some very questionable things in his background- we don’t have any official solid statement of direct involvement with Kenzie.

That said, I’d be surprised if there isn’t some link given the internet evidence supposedly leading them to POI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member