Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from Criminal Justice mom in the previous thread, "So according to his resume, which may or may not be accurate he only served less than half of what's generally the enlistment contact time, and part of that time was at boot camp/training. I wonder what his MOS (job) was? Anyone know if there's a way or how to find out about his US army service/discharge?"

It will be on his DD214 form. However, I believe you have to be the Service member or a relative of a deceased family member to get one. Let me Google.

ETA: Request Your Military Service Records
That information will be available with a FOIA request. I imagine the media will be on it once he’s charged.

In the Jayme Closs case, we found out that information fairly quickly.

I haven’t looked through the Army MOS list, but I imagine it’s something “IT” related.

To someone who works with Technology, he really isn’t very savvy at all. He’s not even L2 helpdesk support. He’s basically the guy in IT who you call and his first question is “have you turned the machine off and on?”

Lol, I can especially appreciate that as one who calls tech support often for various things. I guess what I was alluding to is his potential to be savvy enough to participate in / execute very bad things online. I don’t want to run too far with this yet.

Lol, I can especially appreciate that as one who calls tech support often for various things. I guess what I was alluding to is his potential to be savvy enough to participate in / execute very bad things online. I don’t want to run too far with this yet.

I get that fear. He’s been pretty sloppy and easy to follow online thus far. I was more concerned about Brendt Christensen online TBH than I am this guy.

Obviously MOO and I could be missing something, but he seems more like an egotistical dweeb than someone who would do something truly horrible online.

To someone who works with Technology, he really isn’t very savvy at all. He’s not even L2 helpdesk support. He’s basically the guy in IT who you call and his first question is “have you turned the machine off and on?”
No, the first two questions are 1) "is it plugged in?" and 2) "is it turned on?"

No, the first two questions are 1) "is it plugged in?" and 2) "is it turned on?"

Whoops! I forgot the first question in the decision tree. In all seriousness, I hope anyone who finds that funny watches The IT Crowd on Netflix. I imagine the POI pretty much being Moss. I saw the POI’s modeling shots and immediately recalled Moss and the sexy calendar shoot.

I am interested further in his participation in all these different meetup groups.

I am disturbed that he appears to be quite computer savvy per his resume. This leads my mind to different places.

I am disturbed by the 3 page list of all his sexual interests that @Gunslinging Granny posted.

Did anyone notice or discuss yet that he mentioned an anxiety and depression group or something of the sort, iirc?

I feel like there’s a lot beneath the surface here we don’t know about yet and I agree with the posters that said there could be a lot more really bad stuff going on with this guy.

I had speculated earlier that the perp may have recorded things—this thought is only strengthened by everything I’ve learned and read so far.

We know this guy is being watched like a hawk, but imagine how his neighbors feel right now.

They’re putting their case together so I anticipate the official arrest ASAP.

Another thought I have is if he kept her alive for a while for his own sick purposes.

Agree 100% with every statement you made.
Unfortunately, situation of victim who survives but out of fear for their personal lives being exposed never comes forward.

I am two threads behind and catching up. I just really wanted to post a huge {{{hug}}} to @yellowmoose. I cannot imagine how you, Kenzie’s friends and her family are coping. I hope it is of some small, tiny comfort knowing so many of us are holding Kenzie and all of you in our thoughts.

Last edited:
I am also disturbed about what the cleaning lady described about all the cameras in that place. I fear that some dark stuff has been going on over there that may involve others with deviant inclinations.
I am still hoping very much that Kenzie is alive and being held captive, and that the FBI is getting very close to a rescue. Wishful thinking perhaps but not out of the realm of possibilities.
My thoughts are also with her family and loved ones....

Last known person texting with missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is cooperating with investigation: police

The LE did get in touch with someone as a result of her cell phone and the last person she texted. MOO - that would be the POI. I reposted this as result of the discussion on the previous thread.

Something odd to me, as SLCPD started investigation of cell phone calls and texts, it was announced, the FBI was joining investigation, then crickets. No acknowledgement of FBI assistance at press conference.

Last known person texting with missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is cooperating with investigation: police

The LE did get in touch with someone as a result of her cell phone and the last person she texted. MOO - that would be the POI. I reposted this as result of the discussion on the previous thread.
Well I'm lost here...wasn't someone saying the last person she texted referred her to the POI

The LE did get in touch with someone as a result of Kenzie’s cell phone and the last person she texted. MOO - that would be the POI. I reposted this as result of the discussion on the previous thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129