Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see where I'am going with this (I probably shouldn't push this)
?...Any lawyers in the room?

Don't know how to erase that last post...I'll just drop it

You’re good. That’s how it works.

Because who doesn’t want to watch a video of a guy sitting there, peddling on a stationary bike.

Captivating.

I don’t know what’s more impressive, his utter lack of self awareness, or his ego.

Truly believe, he sold himself as some star athlete, super model and IT genius. The sad thing is, he’s probably brilliant in luring woman into his web, afterall he no doubt sees himself as all that - sickens me!

Not to draw too much attention on her but anxious to hear from his ex-wife.

Truly believe, he sold himself as some star athlete, super model and IT genius. The sad thing is, he’s probably brilliant in luring woman into his web, afterall he no doubt sees himself as all that - sickens me!

Not to draw too much attention on her but anxious to hear from his ex-wife.
Exactly.

He put himself out there, and projected the image that he wanted people to see.

His book “Forge Identity,” isn’t just a name. It’s what he did. He created a persona.

I’m sure that lots of women bought it.

I’d like to hear from them, as well as his ex wife. They certainly could shed a lot of light on him and his personality.

Last edited:
Anyone see where I'am going with this (I probably shouldn't push this)
?...Any lawyers in the room?

Scrolled up there . . . there’s lot’s of focus but really feel the POI purposely planned drop off to prevent connection between him and ML. With so much attention on finding ML, had there been any suspicion, SLCPD would have pursued that angle.

I spent most of yesterday reading the thread and articles that came before the one before this one and realize I'm never going to catch up to current with the rate these threads are moving, so I'll plow right in with my question. Has it been established by you amazing sleuths whether he really did work for Goldman Sachs, or did he borrow his resume from someone else with the same name?

It appears he got lucky meeting her and is cashing in on his 15 mins of fame!

I would like to know more about this supposed “random meet.” It doesn’t ring entirely true to me. Opportunistic? IDK, it just seems off. Perhaps because some statements since have seemed more promo for the person and not the professional care of someone with potential input for LE.

JMO

@Tortoise

We don’t know if his work history is true. Parts of it appear to be accurate, but we don’t know if he embellished anything, or made up jobs altogether.

From what we’ve heard about Kenzie’s phone, it was shut off very close to the time she was picked up.

It doesn’t sound like it was ever turned on again.

Exactly.

He put himself out there, and projected the image that he wanted people to see.

His book “Forge Identity,” isn’t just a name. It’s what he did. He created a persona.

I’m sure that lots of women bought it.

I’d like to hear from them, as well as his ex wife. They certainly could shed a lot of light on him and his personality.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the Goldman Sachs position, the one site I first found didn’t specifically mention position in IT area so my first thought was money manager, big bucks (not that there’s anything wrong with IT position).

What is scary to me is knowing in my heart that it was premeditated, whatever ultimately happened to ML was planned by him in advance, his plans did not include ML leaving his house and returning to her apartment.

Scrolled up there . . . there’s lot’s of focus but really feel the POI purposely planned drop off to prevent connection between him and ML. With so much attention on finding ML, had there been any suspicion, SLCPD would have pursued that angle.
Good points ...hassle free exchange, hugs and kisses...Lyft is down the road...nothing to see here. Just that one tiny hiccup at the end...

@Tortoise

We don’t know if his work history is true. Parts of it appear to be accurate, but we don’t know if he embellished anything, or made up jobs altogether.

From what we’ve heard about Kenzie’s phone, it was shut off very close to the time she was picked up.

It doesn’t sound like it was ever turned on again.
Thank you Mass. I'm thinking there's a big clue in the name of his book.

In some romantic ploy, he convinced her to either give him phone or to power off, but not in a threatening way to frighten her, he’d later make sure to remove access to any phone. No force or weapon used while at Park, he was still luring her in, control her and the situation.

He couldn’t risk her becoming suspicious or scared to where she might scream to call for help, especially once they reached his house, arriving at his house was greatest exposure for him. Homes are very closely situated with really just the driveway separating the houses plus his garage is de-attached so no way of entering house without exiting car while outside the house, she probably had no inkling of what she was walking into. Breaks my heart. Anyway, JMO.

In some romantic ploy, he convinced her to either give him phone or to power off, but not in a threatening way to frighten her, he’d later make sure to remove access to any phone. No force or weapon used while at Park, he was still luring her in, control her and the situation.

He couldn’t risk her becoming suspicious or scared to where she might scream to call for help, especially once they reached his house, arriving at his house was greatest exposure for him. Homes are very closely situated with really just the driveway separating the houses plus his garage is de-attached so no way of entering house without exiting car while outside the house, she probably had no inkling of what she was walking into. Breaks my heart. Anyway, JMO.
,,and why is she with him? I forgot

If premeditated, what was the reason? It’s obvious the person did not want to be tracked or recognized but was it truly premeditated? I could see a scenario where something went wrong in the car or house and her disappearance followed.

JMO

If premeditated, what was the reason? It’s obvious the person did not want to be tracked or recognized but was it truly premeditated? I could see a scenario where something went wrong in the car or house and her disappearance followed.

JMO

If you don’t plan on committing a crime, there’s no reason for subterfuge.

If everything was on the up and up, why the concern about your car being spotted, or Kenzie’s phone being tracked?

I can’t think of a reason, other than a nefarious one.

I’d be open to some sort of rage killing, had he not taken these incredibly bizarre steps.

Whatever happened, happened because he planned it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member