Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tortoise

We don’t know if his work history is true. Parts of it appear to be accurate, but we don’t know if he embellished anything, or made up jobs altogether.

From what we’ve heard about Kenzie’s phone, it was shut off very close to the time she was picked up.

It doesn’t sound like it was ever turned on again.

Is there media about the phone? Even when shut off they can still ping, wonder if it was shut off or destroyed.

If premeditated, what was the reason? It’s obvious the person did not want to be tracked or recognized but was it truly premeditated? I could see a scenario where something went wrong in the car or house and her disappearance followed.

JMO

That’s the missing piece for me, the “Why”!
But, it’s my personal area of weakness, have hard time accepting any reason for hurting someone else unless it’s truly self defense. I’ll find suspicion with any motive, no matter how solid.

If you don’t plan on committing a crime, there’s no reason for subterfuge.

If everything was on the up and up, why the concern about your car being spotted, or Kenzie’s phone being tracked?

I can’t think of a reason, other than a nefarious one.

I’d be open to some sort of rage killing, had he not taken these incredibly bizarre steps.

Whatever happened, happened because he planned it to happen.

Part of it could have been his desire to make her think he lived in a better part of town, and she perhaps found he had misrepresented himself. But that doesn’t explain the reason why he would not pick her up at the airport.

I don’t have a clue why he went to all of the trouble that he did but premeditation for something like this (if there was no “reason” to kill before the pickup) would make it seem like something that he has done before. Killing a first time acquaintance and trying to cover it up beforehand kind of screams serial killer.

If premeditated, it was possibly not their first meeting and she knew something he wanted to make sure she did not repeat.

JMO

If you don’t plan on committing a crime, there’s no reason for subterfuge.

If everything was on the up and up, why the concern about your car being spotted, or Kenzie’s phone being tracked?

I can’t think of a reason, other than a nefarious one.

I’d be open to some sort of rage killing, had he not taken these incredibly bizarre steps.

Whatever happened, happened because he planned it to happen.
It’s all very confusing, he definitely wanted it all to be a secret... and it doesn’t look good for ML. The weird thing is that he had no reason to hide a relationship (romantic or not) with her, so why all the precautions?

But, it’s my personal area of weakness, have hard time accepting any reason for hurting someone else unless it’s truly self defense. I’ll find suspicion with any motive, no matter how solid.

Well, there’s a reason that the prosecution isn’t required to show motive, in a murder case. Most murders are committed for reasons that normal decent people consider trivial. :(

What I would like to know is does she have a passport and is it possible that she was maybe “altered” with drugs and sent on a plane to another country. Also, it seems the POI is quite interesting (and not in a good way), and looking at the place he rented, maybe there was *advertiser censored* being created there? I feel like she was lured into a very bad situation. Praying she is safe.

She must have known he didn't live by the park because she would know there would be no point in meeting him in his car, and him not giving her his address so that she could take her ride straight there.

She would also have wondered why he didn't pick her up from the airport.

I think he might have laid a trap, some sort of emotional crisis or drama which she felt she had to go to help him, given the time of night. Was she a rescuer type personality?

Two of the primary reasons people kill are to satisfy a sexual urge/lust and to exert power or dominance over your victim. This is exponentially true in cases of premeditated murder.

Multiple killers have spoke at length about how powerful taking a life made them feel. It’s not something normal productive members of society can often comprehend.

the odd component I am struggling to reconcile is why did they meet at the park?
it was completely out of the way.
his house is almost half way between her apartment and the airport in a direct line.

I am sorry I cant source where I seen this as not msm so only speculative.

moo

It’s all very confusing, he definitely wanted it all to be a secret... and it doesn’t look good for ML. The weird thing is that he had no reason to hide a relationship (romantic or not) with her, so why all the precautions?
Maybe he wanted to see if he could get away with killing someone (thinking of his book here).

Two of the primary reasons people kill are to satisfy a sexual urge/lust and to exert power or dominance over your victim. This is exponentially true in cases of premeditated murder.

Multiple killers have spoke at length about how powerful taking a life made them feel. It’s not something normal productive members of society can often comprehend.

Two of the main reasons are, 1) money, and 2) sex/dominance/perversion

Perhaps money was also somehow involved?

One more thought I have..or maybe a few....the burning in his backyard. I keep going back to this because for one it would take at minimum 1250° to burn a body for DAYS (consistently burning) and there would need to be a burning source. Not just accelerant. I don’t believe that he had pecan wood or some other hardwood or even enough of it to burn a corpse and leave no trace. I mean sadly if he did, they would have recovered bone fragments and teeth.

However; back to my original post...the possibility of *advertiser censored* production. And the neighbors stating girls coming in and out at all hours.

The burning easily could have been media files and equipment, props, etc. That would create a bad smell (i.e. plastics, etc.). Just something I am pondering here.

So I've only read a couple of articles about the POI but I'm confused...couldn't it just be that since he was using part of his house as an AirBnb that a person staying there most likely would have been the one to have made the arrangements to be there with Kenzie that night? Or does the AirBnb not have much to do with anything? Police would obviously know if Kenzie had arranged to stay at said AirBnb herself.

So I've only read a couple of articles about the POI but I'm confused...couldn't it just be that since he was using part of his house as an AirBnb that a person staying there most likely would have been the one to have made the arrangements to be there with Kenzie that night? Or does the AirBnb not have much to do with anything? Police would obviously know if Kenzie had arranged to stay at said AirBnb herself.

His AirBNB was not rented that week that she went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman