Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If premeditated, what was the reason? It’s obvious the person did not want to be tracked or recognized but was it truly premeditated? I could see a scenario where something went wrong in the car or house and her disappearance followed.

JMO

It's scary to think about, but some individuals have a deep dark desire to kill another human being...because they can. Psychopaths perhaps.

There have been other cases where the perp was obsessed with killing, then carried out the fantasy one day.

I just saw on my local news that her instagram page had activity overnight? It is said that it liked another page. Is this verified?

His AirBNB was not rented that week that she went missing.
Personally I think the AirBnB is a smoke screen for his activities. He also may have lured ML into his place with promising modeling proposals. I am so curious to know what they found as far as burning in the backyard. I don’t think it was her body. I think it was his recording equipment and such. And I think that whole top floor was nothing but an elaborate *advertiser censored* studio set up. JMO.

The friends of missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck told Fox News that they spotted activity on her Instagram account on Wednesday and turned the information over to authorities.

Lueck’s personal Instagram account liked a page called “fatherless,” around noon, and her friends quickly took screengrabs to document the activity.

They said detectives also have the screenshot after they turned it over to police. The @fatherless handle had more than 47,000 followers as of early Friday but was only following 15 accounts—not including that of Lueck.

Friends of Mackenzie Lueck spot activity on her Instagram account, turn over to authorities

One more thought I have..or maybe a few....the burning in his backyard. I keep going back to this because for one it would take at minimum 1250° to burn a body for DAYS (consistently burning) and there would need to be a burning source. Not just accelerant. I don’t believe that he had pecan wood or some other hardwood or even enough of it to burn a corpse and leave no trace. I mean sadly if he did, they would have recovered bone fragments and teeth.

Yeah, I have major problems with this also... not an expert in body disposal, but one thing I distinctly remember from discussions on the topic, is that "it takes a lot of heat to reduce a body to ashes". Bonfires won't do it; cremation ovens are set super high for a reason. Plus it would stink to high heaven, as others have pointed out.

Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case

He remembers his former roommate as someone who dated several women.

“I’d see girls, kind of come in and out very frequently. Sometimes they would stay for two or three days, but really never leave his room, like ever to get food,” he said. “In passing, just say hi to them. But yeah, it changed between a Latina girl, a brunette girl, a blonde girl. In three or four months, I'd say at least three, if not four or five girls.”

Another former roommate elaborated on the man’s dating habits.

“He had apps, dating apps. He was meeting a lot of people through those,” said a person who was a college roommate with the person of interest at Utah State University. “I don’t know how many people he has dated or met up with using those apps or whatever. I know he’s had a lot of, a long list of dates.”

This former roommate and the person of interest lived together for more than a year.

“When I first met him he was kind of oblivious to how things happened in America because he’s a foreign student,” he said.

Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case

Yeah, I have major problems with this also... not an expert in body disposal, but one thing I distinctly remember from discussions on the topic, is that "it takes a lot of heat to reduce a body to ashes". Bonfires won't do it; cremation ovens are set super high for a reason. Plus it would stink to high heaven, as others have pointed out.
Two thoughts on this. First he may not have known those facts and second, why would LE have dug all of the holes in the backyard if they thought she was in the fire pit. The fire would have neither hot enough or long enough to completely consume all evidence of her body.

This is a short interview the cleaning lady did last night on Fox. She cleaned the AirBnB in March. She said he wanted her to come back every couple weeks, but she said it was too strange to her and she ghosted him. He wouldn't let her clean the basement bedroom. She said every room had cameras set up. 3 in the master bedroom.

MacKenzie Lueck: What we know about the home police searched

Personally I think the AirBnB is a smoke screen for his activities. He also may have lured ML into his place with promising modeling proposals. I am so curious to know what they found as far as burning in the backyard. I don’t think it was her body. I think it was his recording equipment and such. And I think that whole top floor was nothing but an elaborate *advertiser censored* studio set up. JMO.
Why would ML decide to arrange to meet him for a modelling proposal at 3am when she was tired and emotional and dressed in clothes she had worn on a flight.
I cannot see a reason why he would burn recording equipment .
I also cannot understand why she would chose to visit anyone at 3am rather than going home,seeing her cat having a shower and sleeping in her own bed .
Anything she needed to sort out could be done in the morning when she could use her car to drive to any rendezvous.

Monsters are out there, sometimes disguised as friends. We don’t know the nature of the relationship, if any, between Kenzie and the POI. Until the police give us more of an account, we can’t know how she ended up deciding to go to Hatch Park. Sometimes I don’t feel comfortable with my Lyftdriver dropping me off-especially at 3 am. I would prefer that the random stranger does not know where I live. Maybe POI-as a friend-said he couldn’t get to the airport for pickup but would meet her at the park to take her home. Maybe she needed a shoulder of someone she considered a friend that night. Maybe she knew him, but didn’t know the monster.

This is a short interview the cleaning lady did last night on Fox. She cleaned the AirBnB in March. She said he wanted her to come back every couple weeks, but she said it was too strange to her and she ghosted him. He wouldn't let her clean the basement bedroom. She said every room had cameras set up. 3 in the master bedroom.

MacKenzie Lueck: What we know about the home police searched

How creepy having cameras in those rooms

Airbnb rules on cameras and recording devices

What are Airbnb’s rules about security cameras and other recording devices in listings? - Airbnb Help Center

Why would ML decide to arrange to meet him for a modelling proposal at 3am when she was tired and emotional and dressed in clothes she had worn on a flight.
I cannot see a reason why he would burn recording equipment .
I also cannot understand why she would chose to visit anyone at 3am rather than going home,seeing her cat having a shower and sleeping in her own bed .
Anything she needed to sort out could be done in the morning when she could use her car to drive to any rendezvous.

For one and sadly, I don’t think this is the first time ML had encounters this man and she felt some sort of comfort with him. I also believe at some point he may have paid her and was portraying himself to her as someone other than who he really was. JMO.

As far as burning recording equipment, etc. - pretty simple to figure out IMO. No trail of his activities. Remember the coming and going of women at all hours night and day was reported by neighbors. He wanted to leave no trace. Again JMO.

I may have missed this but what is the link between AA's house, AA, and ML?

We know something led LE to that site. Was it simply a tip phoned in that he was burning materials and discarding a mattress or was it both that and ML's location history showed she had been there before?

Although they collected a lot of evidence they released him relatively quickly. The linkage must be somewhat circumstantial for them to have let him go.

I have to believe if there was contemporaneous tracking of her electronics to that site that he would still be in custody.

I think that is somewhat of a misnomer.

Unfortunately, through the years we have seen several cases where the victim's body was burned by the murderer, and all LE was able to recover were ashes, and charred bone fragments.

Some accelerants like gasoline being poured directly on the body itself can reduce the remains to a ashen, and a fragmented state. It burns at a very high heat, and if it is repeatedly put on the remains it burns even faster.

That is how many farmers, and ranchers cremate dead animals. It is very doable when consuming the remains. It doesnt take that long either as some may think.

An example in a recent murder trial was when Daron Wint poured gasoline directly on 10 year old Philip in his midsection setting him on fire.

The fire had not been started for that long either before the neighbors saw the smoke, and from when the fire department came, and put the fire out.

However when little Philip's autopsy was done only the top half of his body was there , but from his midsection down was completely destroyed, and gone from the accelerant which was gasoline.

Jmhoo

It's scary to think about, but some individuals have a deep dark desire to kill another human being...because they can. Psychopaths perhaps.

There have been other cases where the perp was obsessed with killing, then carried out the fantasy one day.

Yes, absolutely. Some people kill just for the thrill of it. They become obsessed with the notion of trying to abduct and kill someone. A perfect example is the trial going on in the YingYing murder trial.

The perp in this case reminds me of the perp in this other case trial going on right now. The defendant in this other case was an assistant professor at a college and even doing post graduate studies and he became a "Serial killer Wannebe". His obsession for wanting to be like Ted Bundy has been proven in the trial. It is so strange to begin to realize these perps like this just want to kill someone for the fun and challenge of it. How totally sick is that.

GUILTY - IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #10 *Still Missing*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members