Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if someone is pop lockin still from 6 years ago?

... confused because it said on a tweet there was only one in custody?

Honestly, I think things are evolving real time. I think the news is going to change minute by minute. I did watch both of them put in a car in cuffs with my own eyes. Potentially it’s for something else for one of them but the reporter at the time said both were related to the case.

SLC Police Dept. on Twitter
SLCPD took one person into custody this morning regarding the MacKenzie Lueck case. We will be providing an update at 11:30 a.m at the Public Safety Building. #MacKenzieLueck
10:14 AM - 28 Jun 2019

KSL just said the same thing. Confirming ONE person in custody related to the ML case. So maybe the other person isn't involved but they're taking him in because he was with the POI? I'm not sure how all this works! This is my only experience really with LE.

Ive been thinking about this mysterious park meet up. From what we know, Kenzie flight was delayed. This park is only steps from where poi used to live. She seemed comfortable going to that park at 3am. IMO it's possible Kenzie has known this guy for some time. Maybe they started communicating again while she was out of town. They make plans to hang out, but she's late getting in to the airport and poi is already on his way back home. Maybe she sees he's active online so she quickly books a lyft to the park, not knowing he has moved. She then texts him to say she's still coming, they realize she's on her way to the old place, and instead of going through the hassle of changing her lyft destination, he just goes to wait for her at the park instead?

So the other guy wasn't arrested? I'm guessing it is his apartment? why not just say we took the POI into custody if it is him?
It could be the other guy just happened to be there and they cuffed him for the time being, then will just release him when they are done at the scene. That is not uncommon.

Jacob Klopfenstein on Twitter
Jacob Klopfenstein‏ @JFKlopfenstein 1m1 minute ago
Jacob Klopfenstein Retweeted SLC Police Dept.

UPDATE: Police now confirming that at least one person has been taken into custody in connection with the #MackenzieLueck case:

Jacob Klopfenstein added,

SLC Police Dept.Verified account @slcpd
SLCPD took one person into custody this morning regarding the MacKenzie Lueck case. We will be providing an update at 11:30 a.m at the Public Safety Building. #MacKenzieLueck
Show this thread
0 replies0 retweets0 likes

LE at upstairs unit...

Ladd Egan on Twitter
BREAKING: Police take two men into custody in Salt Lake City #Utah. Police CONFIRMING that one of those men is related to the #MackenzieLueck #MissingPerson case. It was a large SWAT team that showed up at 1028 West Temple @KSLcom @KSL5TV @kslnewsradio #kenzielueck #MISSING
D-KVgxJUYAATWvr.jpg

D-KVhJ0UEAAd4ac.jpg

D-KVhuWUcAAmfum.jpg

10:20 AM - 28 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics