Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KSLTV staking out SLCPD, reporter stating that they haven’t seen him brought in yet, but believe he is being brought into the station in an unmarked car.

I’m surprised they aren’t there yet, since they reportedly left the apartments shortly after apprehending him?

This has always been a leading theory for me as well. Shades of Kelsie Schelling’s case, there are so many similarities imo including Kelsie going to meet him.

So maybe this, um, man didn’t want to be a dad.

(((Kelsie))) i can’t believe she has been missing 6 years. Yep. Shades of HE, too. Charli Scott was killed by her ex boyfriend. Then that pregnant teacher who didn’t show up for the first day of school killed by her boyfriend (who had another girlfriend IIRC). These are just a few off the top of my head.

Emily Clark on Twitter
RECAP: 2 people taken into custody at an apartment complex in SLC at 10th S West Temple. PD now confirming an arrest made in the #MacKenzieLueck investigation. Expect more info from @SLCPD at 11:30. @abc4utah will have it LIVE.
10:23 AM - 28 Jun 2019
Okay. This is clear. 2 people taken into custody, but only one arrested. It's very possible they don't have enough on #2 for an arrest but are taking him in for questioning.

Last edited by a moderator:
W
(Hmmmm, not sure if I feel better or worse now lol:

“There are two types of sanpaku eyes
1. Yin sanpaku: where the whites of the eyes can be seen below the iris, suggesting that the individual is prone to danger from the outside world. It is a misconception that all people with yin sanpaku eyes will die tragically. It often just means that they will tend to put themselves in dangerous situations. Famous people with yin sanpaku eyes include JFK, Princess Diana, Indira Ghandi, Michael Jackson, and Audrina Patridge.” )
What is the second kind of sanpaku eyes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch