Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A dear friend of mine paid her entire way through college by working as a dominatrix. She went on to write a book about it and is now a very successful writer. Her parents didn't help her. She took control of her life, got out of college debt free, and went on to get a Master's degree. And yes, she is feminist and one of the most empowered women I know.

Exactly. A feminist woman can be and do whatever she wants as long she feels empowered by the choices she makes. I’d rather see a woman own her choices and do what makes her happy and feel empowered than be a woman like me who couldn’t even write a cover letter for a job because I felt I had grown up being told to be quiet, not brag about myself, women shouldn’t speak up, etc.

Omg. Wanted a secret room with "...Hooks built into the walls.."
Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.
Was that to hang people and torture them from the hooks ? As in... meat hooks ?
The Nazis did that to political victims during the 1930's-40's.
Really. The contractor reporting this turned down the job. I wonder if he found someone else to construct this room for him. There would have been time because he was looking for this room to be constructed in April.

I just have to shake my head because this young girl was naive to the nutcases in this world. She didn't stop to think that someone who has money and is "normal" would most probably not have problems finding dates. I would think that she would attract the weirdos and maybe married men.

The really sad thing is that this girl was not desperate and didn't need to put herself in this kind of danger. She had the world by a string with an entire life of opportunities and possibilities ahead of her.

OMG! Thank God this handyman turned down the request! I only wish that HM had tipped off police about this weirdo.
I know to each his or her or their own interms of kinks, but the soundproofing + hooks + secret room +”beforegirfriend returns” seems to scream “I want to hold someone against their will where no one will be able to hear the cries for help,” don’t you think?

Not judging; glad this HM witness has come forward, just 20/20 hindsight sort of thing ...

Holy ****. I hope this is just a guy trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. WHY would you not report something like that to the authorities? On what planet could that ever be considered an acceptable request that doesn't raise ALL THE RED FLAGS

We don’t know that it was not reported to the authorities since they certainly aren’t telling us everything. What the contractor might have told them could have been very helpful as they moved forward with the investigation.

ETA - If I were the contractor I doubt that I would have alerted anyone to his request before the search of the property because there are people who build safe rooms and storage areas that aren’t super visible. The handyman would not have known the intent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member