Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone link to or tell me what the review said on his AirBnB
Someone said that he "slept like the dead" there... :eek: And the review was from this month. But someone said the reviewer said the same thing in a review for another airBNB he stayed at, so not sure if it was nefarious or SUPER creepy ominous timing!

From KPL Livestream - the man who ML had talked to, about the POI, was "visibly upset and angry" and said that ML and POI had "some sort of arrangement" going on prior to her trip to CA. The man claims to have spoken to ML "several times" about the POI/arrangement, and based on these conversations, the man "did not have a good feeling" about the POI.

This man also knew ML through some sort of app - the same one she met the POI on. The KPL reporter did not provide the name of the app.
Thanks! Do you have a minute to share the KPL Livestream link? want to watch, and can't find it...

He's now showing up on the roster.
Thanks! @gitana1, here are his charges.

Charge Information
Case # Offense Date Code Description Grade Degree
06/17/2019 76-5-202 AGGRAVATED MURDER UT F1
06/17/2019 76-5-302 AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING UT F1
06/17/2019 76-9-704 ABUSE OR DESECRATION OF A DEAD HUMAN BODY UT F3
06/17/2019 76-8-306(3)(A) OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE UT F2

Inmate Lookup Tool - Booking #: 19031136

The only reasons I can think of for him not dumping her are: #1: his car is junk and he couldn't travel far from home (perhaps why he didn't pick her up at the airport) or #2: he got some type of pleasure out of doing this is sight of his neighbors. Evil monster!!
Oh, those poor neighbors!

One small consolation: I don't believe she suffered long, I believe she was deceased soon after they met at the park. He was already burning by June 17th, and he'd picked her up at about 3am on the 17th, per presser.
I think she was alive at the house. Hence the reason why LE is looking for the mattress.

He's now showing up on the roster.
Like several others, I am behind in reading complete thread, so apologies. I take it he did not have an attorney up to his arrest, correct? Also, the other man taken into custody/detained and then released I am guessing was a friend who AA was staying with.
Wonder when he will first appear in court.

JMO

Such a devastating outcome and very sad news for all her family and friends (@yellowmoose). My heart breaks for everyone who loves and misses her.

For everyone here who has faithfully checked in for each of these 9 threads I know its a sad day here for all of you as well.

RIP beautiful MacKenzie.

Hits ya in the gut and heart every time folks, doesn’t it? Doesn’t matter how long you follow these cases, or how “emotionally uninvested” you THINK you may be. (Of course I learned this just the other day during the “auto bot ordeal”).

My point is whoever said upstream he/she was getting “desensitized”, not me, and I KNoW some others here MUST feel the same way. You know why? Because I know caring hearts when I see them, and that’s why I’m still here after 7 years.

I just wanted to share that with you guys, that despite these horrible outcomes, I really think that if we keep plugging along, one day we ARE going to find that one little kid, or victim....I feel this deep in my heart.

This is not about me, or us here at this moment. This about Kenzie who was a victim of a crime. And really that’s all I know right now because I’m still on page 26.

All I know is a Mom and Dad just got news that their child has been murdered. And that is something that NOBODY should have to experience, EVER.

Again to @yellowmoose, @tacostacostacos (I didn’t see you as verified but I concluded you may be close to the case), please accept my condolences.

Not sure if I read this on here in an article link or on another site, but around the 17th or 18th of June, it was stated that the neighbors had reported a smell of burning flesh, etc. I do hope that those who did say that did go to the authorities instead of just shrugging it off, but then again, when these things happen, sadly misinformation does come out and then gets corrected later and I just hope that if this info is correct, I want to believe that a neighbor would of went to the authorities and not just shrug it off
The neighbors called the tipline is what I understood. They said the smell was of burning tires but more horrible than that. The neighbors mentioned it to AA on the second day (?) and he said "I'm almost through". I really believe in the necklacing theory but that's just my opinion from seeing his youtube, some things said about his book, etc. We don't know what he saw/learned in South Africa in his younger days. Very cruel world there.

He seems ok physically, I have a feeling it was due to mental health not physical health

I seem okay physically. I am okay physically. I bench press 300 pounds, run a sub 20 3 miles, can sprint with my 140 pound partner on my back, but i have seizures. I have a broken femur piece floating around my knee joint.

They wouldn't let me re-enlist, even though im in better shape now than when i was on active duty. Even though i look physically strong.

People are med sep'd for a variety of reasons - sometimes mental, but usually not.

Glad you answered this. I wanted to tag you but I know you're busy reading and working on our book review. :)
Pommy, I gotta be honest. I made it through like two chapters.

It’s genuinely the worst thing I’ve ever read.

Not only did he not have someone edit it, but I’m convinced even he didn’t read what he wrote.

God bless anyone who reads this thing.

Oh, those poor neighbors!
I can't imagine how guilty they feel, even though it's not their fault in any way. They knew that he was burning something bad, but I guess we often push away our gut instinct. I still can't believe he managed to burn her remains without getting LE called on him. Some massive ego he has :mad:

Thanks! @gitana1, here are his charges.

Charge Information
Case # Offense Date Code Description Grade Degree
06/17/2019 76-5-202 AGGRAVATED MURDER UT F1
06/17/2019 76-5-302 AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING UT F1
06/17/2019 76-9-704 ABUSE OR DESECRATION OF A DEAD HUMAN BODY UT F3
06/17/2019 76-8-306(3)(A) OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE UT F2

Inmate Lookup Tool - Booking #: 19031136

What are the Utah distinctions for "aggravated?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online