Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing I would like to say if I may please:

It sure has been an “intense” week as far as our discussions here to put it mildly (the mods are like “Yeah you can say that again!”). I just want to say that even though there were/are some “opposing ideas” here, let’s call them, we are all on the same side in the long run which was to help locate our victim and suspect(s).

Imo, WS is of such high caliber that the actual members who have conflicting ideas amongst themselves are so legit that it makes the debates even more valuable in themselves...meaning I know the person well enough with whom I may disagree that I know they care too. And their opposing ideas only makes me think more about my own perceptions.

So now that we know whatever it is we know (I still don’t know what you guys know), we can collectively move forward with some FACTS I’m hoping.

Last edited:
Did the person arrested with AA today help in any way with Kenzies kidnapping, murder, or desecration of her body?

My understanding is that he was in the same condo/apartment as Ajayi, so they took him into custody but had no evidence to charge him with anything. He could be an accomplice, could not be.

And sadly, he actually got away with it for that time being... until the police showed up with a warrant and neighbors started talking about it. Sigh. It really is unbelievable. I'd be calling the police if any of our close neighbors were burning stuff in their yard, even without a strong stench, simply because I'd be afraid of the whole neighborhood going up with how close we all are!!

The smell alone would have been awful. hindsight is 20/20 even if neighbors had called it was already too late so I don't fault them for that but yes still surprising someone didn't call to report the fire and smell.

I really feel bad for the Lyft driver. I'm sure he is heartbroken and second guessing himself, but he did exactly what he was commissioned to do. To refuse to deliver her to the address she requested would have gotten him in trouble. What happened is not his fault anymore than it is ML's. It's the murderer's fault.

Irresponsible MSM ( Daily Mail) and unregulated posting boards have do so much damage to her reputation.

One a posting board that is usually empowering and non-nudgemental for women, I found more than one inappropriate reference to her as a sex worker.

I’m horrified that this label will be attached to her and her family may read it.

its interesting as to what is being uncovered and sadly, it is gonna be reported to the media etc, but then again, stuff is gonna be found and released during an investigation into this horrific crime. the whole sugar baby/sugar daddy thing that has been uncovered, if true, um, will be interesting to see how that may have played into all of this

Mine, too. After hearing his roommates mention girls coming and going from their apt, I was hoping he merely trafficked her and the police would rescue her.
My hunch is that he was secretly (or maybe not secretly) filming the young women (I'm assuming they were not actually girls but adults) that were at the apartment. The roommate said sometimes the women didn't even come out of his room to eat for days. So, perhaps he had them in consensual bonding/captivity. Again, for his pleasure and for video/photographs.

That was just a couple of years ago. We've all seen how sex acts/crimes escalate over time. Once he had his own place, he could take his actions further, plus make money from AirBNB to cover the bills at the same time.

My hunch only. jmo.

Truth WILL come out. He can't fool LE.

I am actually somewhat shocked that he burned her in his yard. I really thought he was burning her luggage, clothes and other evidence. With all the houses being so close it's pretty gutsy to try to dispose of a body in that manner in that area but that further proves the narcissism that he is displaying.
I don't think gutsy is it. Honestly- based on the content of that book and his failure to think to shut off his own phone at the drop off, but presumably shut hers off he's just plain low IQ stupid.

Earlier on Friday, Brian Wolf, a local contractor in Utah, told Fox News that the person of interest that police had identified in the search for Lueck asked him to build a secret, soundproofed room with hooks on its walls in the basement of his home.

"He slowly added on other requests, like building a secret door and adding hooks to the wall," Wolf said, adding that the individual asked him to come to the home and give him an estimate for the potential project.

Wolf, who owns a home-repair business in Utah, said the person said he wanted construction done as soon as possible, "before his girlfriend got back into town."

Mackenzie Lueck disappearance: Police arrest 31-year-old man on murder, kidnapping charges

Maybe there will be some changes to the process of becoming an Airbnb host in the future, are their background checks etc required?

I don't have a place listed on AirBNB, but I've used it a good amount, especially for solo-travel in foreign countries. You can become verified which requires pretty extensive background checks (as far as I understand), so I personally only stay at the places of verified owners if I'm traveling alone.

I'm not sure what type of checks you have to go through before you can list a property, but I'd assume they're minimal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298