UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED 1801 May 25 2019
No additional volunteer searchers are needed at this time. We have temporarily suspended the volunteer search center at Bear River Headstart, and will update you here if any searchers are needed. Thank you.

Have you noticed how many of these cases lately are 5 year olds?

Yes. I hate it.

UPDATED 1801 May 25 2019
No additional volunteer searchers are needed at this time. We have temporarily suspended the volunteer search center at Bear River Headstart, and will update you here if any searchers are needed. Thank you.

Maybe she was found. The first 24-48 hours are the most important. Yet the search has been suspended.

KSL live video said he was found with articles of her clothing :( I haven't seen that in print yet so take it as a rumor.

Not a rumor anymore, with clarification. I have the link, the police officer says it in the video attached they found articles of clothing, but they didn't say that he had the articles of clothing.

Search continues for 5-year-old girl after uncle located

We did find some items of clothing that make us believe he was with her after he said he was. He's not being cooperative.

I can’t believe how often this happens. Over and over again. Why? Leave our little girls alone. Stolen life for one mans 5 minutes of pleasure. Is that what it is? Pleasure? Ugh.

Who knows but many times these cases involve a young male 35 or less. Moo

Checked jail again, he’s not booked in, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zorboz