UT - Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi All!

I am a newly registered member of WS but have also been one of the long-time "guest" visitors that has been following Susan's case since December. Your insights and opinions are of great value and have certainly kept me thinking about almost every possible scenario in Susan's sad case. I hope we find her very very soon. Her parents and sisters need that closure, of sorts - at least to find *some* remnant of peace in their lives. But more than anything, sons need to be well cared for. Susan wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

I am saying I was told by two friends of Susan Powell, when I wrote them asking if there was any way Susan could have been pregnant, that there was absolutely no way this was the case.

I was also given inside information which would really clinch it for you which I did post here on Websleuths but my post was removed to protect the integrity of this case.

If you want to know what the inside information is, message me.

PickieChickie, I, for one, am intrigued! Sadly, private message is not enabled :(

PickieChickie, I, for one, am intrigued! Sadly, private message is not enabled :(

I think you just have to post a certain number of times and it will be enabled. I am sure someone here can fill you in better.

You have to have posted a particular amount of times before you can send private messages.

A quick way to rack up some posts is to go to the GAME ROOM thread. Here's a link to a game where you simply make a sentence out of the last letter of each word in the previous sentence that was posted. (You can keep posting and don't have to wait for the next person to post a reply.)

Here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5125546#post5125546"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you, KaylynnCouture, PickieChickie and Gwenabob! I feel very welcomed!

Gotta love WS! :)

Thank you, KaylynnCouture, PickieChickie and Gwenabob! I feel very welcomed!

Gotta love WS! :)
welcome.jpg

Welcome Jules_SA! It takes awhile to get the hang of everything. If you are really interested in the Susan Powell case, you'll want to subscribe to the entire thread. Click here, click on "Forum tools" then on "Subscribe to this forum": [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=378"]Susan Powell - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you! I have followed Susan's case since December, on almost every forum I could find. I appreciate the insight shared here on WS and believe, with all my heart, that Susan will be found. I know that justice will come for her soon.

Thank you all for your guidance and patience with this newbie!

Nancy Grace's Cold Cases

Stockbroker vanished; husband left town with kids

url]http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/03/grace.coldcase.powell/index.html[/url]

There is an article, in the Examiner, stating the WVC police are under a gag order to not talk about the case and that this article by NG's group is full of descrepancies.

You'll find the Examiner's article on a thread just opened by Isabelle regarding the gag order.

Whether the info is or not correct.....it's still getting her press at this point.

December 20, 2009 - Reporter Chris Jones with Connect2Utah.com has reported, "a neighbor of Susan Powell is talking about something he heard, the night it's believed Susan Powell Vanished."

"The timing of the noise could be of interest to police."
Update will follow as information is made available.

Can someone update this, and provide a link on what that noise may have been as reported by the neighbor?

December 20, 2009 - Reporter Chris Jones with Connect2Utah.com has reported, "a neighbor of Susan Powell is talking about something he heard, the night it's believed Susan Powell Vanished."

"The timing of the noise could be of interest to police."
Update will follow as information is made available.

Can someone update this, and provide a link on what that noise may have been as reported by the neighbor?

It's the car alarm that went off in the garage about 11:45 pm.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpY2TakyZYI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpY2TakyZYI[/ame]

There is an article, in the Examiner, stating the WVC police are under a gag order to not talk about the case and that this article by NG's group is full of descrepancies.

You'll find the Examiner's article on a thread just opened by Isabelle regarding the gag order.

Whether the info is or not correct.....it's still getting her press at this point.

Examiner.com article:

West Valley City Police under 'gag order' in Susan Cox Powell case

May 4, 2010 - West Valley City Police Department (WVPD) is under a gag order, unable to release details of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Susan Powell.

Susan Cox Powell, 28, went missing from her West Valley City home in early December. The West Valley City Police Department (WVPD) is leading the investigation of this high-profile missing person’s case... click here for article.

It's the car alarm that went off in the garage about 11:45 pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpY2TakyZYI

diphi, The Car Alarm going off is quite interesting.

I have always heard if a woman is being attacked and has no way of defending herself, click the alarm button on the car keys to get someone's attention.
I'm wondering if Susan did just this.
She could have been partially drugged laying on the car seat/or fighting over the keys and was still able to push the panic button on the car keys...
too bad the neighbor didn't walk over to the garage to make sure everything was OK...

Examiner.com article:

West Valley City Police under 'gag order' in Susan Cox Powell case

May 4, 2010 - West Valley City Police Department (WVPD) is under a gag order, unable to release details of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Susan Powell.

Susan Cox Powell, 28, went missing from her West Valley City home in early December. The West Valley City Police Department (WVPD) is leading the investigation of this high-profile missing person’s case... click here for article.

A gag order to protect important information in the case? Or a gag order to mitigate the public scrutiny over some really, really strange things WVPD has done in investigating the case?

I have always heard if a woman is being attacked and has no way of defending herself, click the alarm button on the car keys to get someone's attention.
She could have been partially drugged laying on the car seat/or fighting over the keys and was still able to push the panic button on the car keys...
too bad the neighbor didn't walk over to the garage to make sure everything was OK...

The problem with car alarms is that they have become so obnoxious. They are often going off to the point we have become desensitized and just ignore them.

BBM

I know. If only he had...I'm sure he's probably questioning his lack of follow-through.

This issue has been discussed many, many times in the various threads. Still, it remains just another question among many in this case.

The problem with car alarms is that they have become so obnoxious. They are often going off to the point we have become desensitized and just ignore them.

Your're right. I hear them and don't think twice. Really can't blame the guy for not going over there to see the problem, even if it's late at night. It is a rather personel issue if it's happening at a neighbors house. I doubt I would have persued the issue...

A gag order to protect important information in the case? Or a gag order to mitigate the public scrutiny over some really, really strange things WVPD has done in investigating the case?

Can you elaborate the strange things WVPD has done? Just askin'....;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective
Back