UT - Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you PickieChickie. What adorable little boys.

Wow! I can hardly stand the hypocrisy. The pretense that there's the remotest possibility that Susan will or COULD return. :mad: I know I sound negative, but after this long, I really don't see a happy outcome here.

:(
fran

Can we expect a "Susan's Birthday" and "Our anniversary" pages to be added?

What a creep Josh Powell is. He sure has a lot of nerve. I can't wait to see him in handcuffs.

Hollyblue- The body found is approx. 8.5 hours away from West Valley City. However, it's still possible.

:rose: Justice and prayers for Susan.

Yes, that's a little more than half way to Puyallup. I guessed Hell's Canyon Recreational Park....a little east and north of there....or along I84 in south-central ID over the Snake River--which is about 180 mi from SLC--IIRC.

snipped:
http://www.oregonlive.com/newsflash...al-125/1274366320163790.xml&storylist=orlocal

Body found in E. Ore. creek is ID'd
5/19/2010, 11:52 p.m. PDT
The Associated Press

(AP) — PENDLETON, Ore. - The Umatilla County sheriff's office says a pregnant woman whose body was found in an Eastern Oregon creek near Pendleton has been identified as 24-year-old Shelby Joanne Weigel.

District Attorney Dean Gushwa said earlier an autopsy showed the woman was three months pregnant when she died.

Is it just me or does there seem to be an awful lot of women's bodies found in this area lately?

Maybe it just seems like it since every time one is found we read about it in hopes that it might be Susan...

oh my... WHEN will LE make a move in this case????? Popping in to support Susan and restate my belief that Joshua Powell is the dirtbag who is responsible

This case is so frustrating. Sure hope LE knows something/is doing something of which we are not aware.

I have nothing to add to the discussion here, but read here every day. Susan needs to be found and her children placed with some stable relatives.

I read updates on this thread every day, too. I'm holding out for justice for Susan, and even if all I can do is add my "Thanks" so my name will show up here, that's what I'll do. Adding my presence to the list of people who have every conviction JP slaughtered his wife. Watching and waiting for the other shoe to drop.

New Volcano Week page added to http://susanpowell.org

CharlieShieldVolcano.jpg

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.susanpowell.org/Pages/Family/VolcanoWeek.aspx

Please note it has been absolutely verified that Josh Powell owns the http://susanpowell.org domain,
something a websleuther was able to learn,
unlike the media who repeatedly states they have been unable to discover who is behind the page.​

Guess Josh Smores wants us to think he is doing a terrific job raising his kids.:puke:

I guess the "true" Josh Powell cannot stay under cover very long. He is an ego-maniac who needs, needs, NEEDS attention all of the time. He has had to stay quiet for six long months, and now that he "thinks" he has beaten the rap, he is going to post grotesque page after page on his crappy Susan Powell website so he can be the attention *advertiser censored* once again. JMO.

I guess the "true" Josh Powell cannot stay under cover very long. He is an ego-maniac who needs, needs, NEEDS attention all of the time. He has had to stay quiet for six long months, and now that he "thinks" he has beaten the rap, he is going to post grotesque page after page on his crappy Susan Powell website so he can be the attention *advertiser censored* once again. JMO.
Yeah, I'm glad to see so much of it is about Susan [/Sarcasm]

Wow! I think you are so right! I had never thought of it like that. He's kept his mouth shut for 6 long months but now his true colors are going to show again. That's really great. Because we all know, from his TV interviews, that when Josh opens his mouth, he usually swallows his foot at the same time. I think I'll sit back and relax and enjoy the show. Our boy might just start talking without realizing what he's saying and, before we know it, justice will be served up on a silver platter.

Wow! I think you are so right! I had never thought of it like that. He's kept his mouth shut for 6 long months but now his true colors are going to show again. That's really great. Because we all know, from his TV interviews, that when Josh opens his mouth, he usually swallows his foot at the same time. I think I'll sit back and relax and enjoy the show. Our boy might just start talking without realizing what he's saying and, before we know it, justice will be served up on a silver platter.
I hadn't thought of it as a good thing if he gets to sell cars, but if he's in a place where he feels accepted and talks a lot, it's not a big step to something "interesting" being said. I did think of the punishment it would be, to always wonder when a question will come that brings it all back up.

I hadn't thought of it as a good thing if he gets to sell cars, but if he's in a place where he feels accepted and talks a lot, it's not a big step to something "interesting" being said. I did think of the punishment it would be, to always wonder when a question will come that brings it all back up.

Yep, I'd say the fast-talking salesman will put his foot in it before he reaches his sales target. It seems to be second nature; Blue-Cap Interview as case in point.

Yep, I'd say the fast-talking salesman will put his foot in it before he reaches his sales target. It seems to be second nature; Blue-Cap Interview as case in point.

If he's hired, someone should have a bunch of "Where Is Susan Powell?" bumper stickers made up then go put them on all the cars in the dealer's lot! Bahahaha!

Is ANYTHING being done to find Susan? Have we come to the end of this puzzle and Josh is home free? I think of her all the time and cannot believe that the story has dropped off the news cycle. :banghead:

Is ANYTHING being done to find Susan? Have we come to the end of this puzzle and Josh is home free? I think of her all the time and cannot believe that the story has dropped off the news cycle. :banghead:

I believe there is a search coming up. Volunteers had to attend a class before hand. I haven't been to the FB site in awhile, but I'm sure info is there.

If he's hired, someone should have a bunch of "Where Is Susan Powell?" bumper stickers made up then go put them on all the cars in the dealer's lot! Bahahaha!

BWAHAHA! I'd definitely chip in a few dollars to get those made!!:angel:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC