VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there is enough information in these threads to keep me silent and busy for a while.
Good work guys! Special thanks to the locals for your input!

Hey carbuff, did you get that work address okay? ;) LOL

HaHaHaHaHa!

If not... Here it is again!

Kid to Kid
1885 Seminole Trail Suite 103
Charlottesville, VA. 22901

:floorlaugh:

(P.S. I still find it odd her work place and RAT's work place have addresses with the same street name... But are in cities about 70 miles from each other... :waitasec:)

I need to rewind and pause the video, but did he stare down that blonde female officer as he was walking out?

Man, I need to start bookmarking links, but I think this was a vehicle arson. And, I believe he wasn't charged until nearly 2 years after the incident. Could have been an insurance fraud situation? Not sure it would have been considered violent - in terms of warranting DNA. Speculating again.

It was an intended insurance fraud. I don't think we know enough to call him a firestarter, as someone did earlier.

I know they can't share how they know he is the guy, but I would love to hear some leaks. Guess it is too soon since he is only held on felony abduction, leaks could blow it. :sigh:

Obviously, they know he's the guy because they have evidence. Here are some possibilities.

1. His prints or DNA in her car
2. Her prints or DNA in his truck
3. Video of him with her car
4. Something of his left in her car
5. Something of hers left in his home or vehicle

I think they have connected his trip to Ultimate Bliss with her car. They may have video of him parking it and going into Ultimate Bliss. We know they have video of him inside of the place. We know that they have a witness from Ultimate Bliss who can identify him.

:silly:

Couldn't have said it better myself! :silly:

I have a question...

AM's Kid to Kid shop is on Seminole Trail in Charlottesville...

RAT's car shop is on Seminole Trail in Ruckersville...

Is there one long Seminole Trail going through both towns?

Or are there two separate Seminole Trails...

Seemed so coincidental to me...

JMO

TIA...:seeya:

Seminole Trail is route 29

HaHaHaHaHa!

If not... Here it is again!

Kid to Kid
1885 Seminole Trail Suite 103
Charlottesville, VA. 22901

:floorlaugh:

(P.S. I still find it odd her work place and RAT's work place have addresses with the same street name... But are in cities about 70 miles from each other... :waitasec:)

It's not that far between the two. A quick 20 minute drive is all.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

I haven't posted on WS in long time, but did anyone else notice the Tattoo on the back of his neck?
Not as friendly as Daffy Duck that's for sure!

I wonder what made a man like him start so late at getting tattoos? I mean in one photo there are no visible tattoos and now he seems to have many. Makes me wonder if they all have meaning. Possibly even some type of trophy for something he's accomplished? He's such a creepy looking guy.

Do you think that he ever posed as a park ranger? With that truck (with the camo on it) and the possibility of "equipment" (antennas and police-like lights) he may have appeared to look like "the law" I can't tell you how many times I have seen a park ranger in my rearview (thinking it was a cop) and tapped the brakes. I am not alone in thinking this because those on the highway beside me do the same.

Just a thought.........

Park Rangers have very noticeable vehicles from all angles. They're white with big green stripes. Very easy to tell from any direction.

Thanks, Popsicle!

Looking closely at the record Dhominique Ricks posted on her FB page, and the records that have been posted here, it appears his DNA should have been collected for the arson conviction. That was 2005. Unless arson isn't considered a violent crime in VA.

Where is her Facebook page? I've not been able to find it.

BREAKING NEWS: Investigators just told me they ARE NOT certain that Randy Taylor acted alone in the abduction of Alexis Murphy.

Source: Parker Slaybaugh ABC13

BREAKING NEWS: Investigators just told me they ARE NOT certain that Randy Taylor acted alone in the abduction of Alexis Murphy.

Source: Parker Slaybaugh ABC13

I find that crazy! I'm completely shocked.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

It was an intended insurance fraud. I don't think we know enough to call him a firestarter, as someone did earlier.

That was me. This prior act of arson shows to me it would possibly be in his active mindset, the option of starting a fire to dispose of evidence, etc.

Obviously, they know he's the guy because they have evidence. Here are some possibilities.

1. His prints or DNA in her car
2. Her prints or DNA in his truck
3. Video of him with her car
4. Something of his left in her car
5. Something of hers left in his home or vehicle

I think they have connected his trip to Ultimate Bliss with her car. They may have video of him parking it and going into Ultimate Bliss. We know they have video of him inside of the place. We know that they have a witness from Ultimate Bliss who can identify him.

He was here 2 hrs before she went missing,so it had to be his car he drove

I think he went to UB-got movies

went back home-watched them

went back out looking & found Alexis..she was in the wrong place at the wrong time! Poor Girl

If I could just comment on the speculation re: RAT being the RT 29 stalker and allowing himself to be photographed/interviewed with the media for a previous issue-just MHO but I can totally see this happening. I would say that many serial killers have huge "God complexes" and delusions about planning/getting away with their crimes, and it would fit perfectly for RAT to have thought that. He seems to be a grievance collector for a number of reasons and I think this will eventually be seen to have be part of his overall psyche.
I just hope Alexis is found soon.:please:

Maybe that's why he got such a ridiculous tattoo. It's so prominently featured in the photos in that news article. I wonder if he got it b/c anyone who THOUGHT he might look familiar might dismiss the thought if they didn't remember seeing Daffy Duck.

He was here 2 hrs before she went missing,so it had to be his car he drove

Someone said they thought it was just verifying his whereabouts. But I think it's more. Perhaps he bought something there and left the receipt in her car. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee