GUILTY VA - Allen 'Chip' Ellis, 18, Midlothian, 22 May 2006

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When was the boy seen driving Chips car? What the heck was he doing...driving around with Chips body in the trunk? How come he wasn't stopped as LE were looking for the car?

Here we have two nice looking boys that were graduating in a couple weeks.
From everything said about Chip he just seemed to be a real treasure. I wonder what in the world happened. Sounds like they were both at the library that night. Something must have happened when Chip left. This is just so horrible and so senseless.

My heart goes out to the family and the pain that they are feeling over this loss. Just so darn sad.

The latest news as of last night , was that they were not releasing anymore information .Chips' mother knew something was wrong when she repeatedly got no answer calling his cell after he left the library . Kids killing kids is like an epidemic anymore. WHY?:(

Amy Noel said:
http://www.wric.com/I live in Virginia, about 20mins away from Midlothian, where Chip was from. This is our local TV station, it has very good...up to the minute coverage on this case (in video) so just click on the above link for updates on this case.
My heart goes out to the Ellis family!

Let Love Rule:woohoo:
http://absolutkravitz.com
Has there been any speculation as to where Chip's body was when the other boy was driving it ?

Well they still have not charged Lindenfeld with anything other than the theft of the vehicle. They are saying that he took the car between Wednesday evening or early Thursday morning. And as we all know Chip has been missing since Monday night. Rumor has it that police believe Lindenfeld came across the vehicle later and that Chip was already dead in the trunk. So it would seem that they are under the assumption that Lindenfeld had nothing to do with his death... that he just came across the car with the keys in it and took it??? That is the word around here anyway. I'm not sure what to believe at this point... I guess that could be the case, I mean anything is possible. I'm just gonna wait and see what their next move is gonna be!

Amy Noel said:
Well they still have not charged Lindenfeld with anything other than the theft of the vehicle. They are saying that he took the car between Wednesday evening or early Thursday morning. And as we all know Chip has been missing since Monday night. Rumor has it that police believe Lindenfeld came across the vehicle later and that Chip was already dead in the trunk. So it would seem that they are under the assumption that Lindenfeld had nothing to do with his death... that he just came across the car with the keys in it and took it??? That is the word around here anyway. I'm not sure what to believe at this point... I guess that could be the case, I mean anything is possible. I'm just gonna wait and see what their next move is gonna be!
That's his story & he's sticking to it, evidentally ; but wasn't it also another rumor that both boys were at the library at the same time the night Chip went missing ? Knowing Chip was missing, it just isn't logical for an "innocent" person to drive his car and think it wouldn't be noticed .Lindenfeld had to at least know there was no danger of Chip running into him while he had Chip's car . That would be a case for "World's Dumbest Criminals", if Lindenfeld did not actually murder Chip . :doh:

desertjade said:
That's his story & he's sticking to it, evidentally ; but wasn't it also another rumor that both boys were at the library at the same time the night Chip went missing ? Knowing Chip was missing, it just isn't logical for an "innocent" person to drive his car and think it wouldn't be noticed .Lindenfeld had to at least know there was no danger of Chip running into him while he had Chip's car . That would be a case for "World's Dumbest Criminals", if Lindenfeld did not actually murder Chip . :doh:

Yes! Another local boy who attended school with both Chip and Lindenfeld was also at the library monday night and he stated that he saw Lindenfeld sitting out in front of the library and that he spoke to him, and offered him a ride, to which Lindenfeld refused.

(I also agree---thanks Steve for your very informative posts!) I saw this on Steve's blog and the parents apparently suspected something like a car jacking straight from the get go.

Amy Noel said:
While I'm not surprised Lindenfeld did it , his audacity is sickening . I'm sure Chip wanted to finish out the school year too, along with the rest of his life . Does he really think he can get off the hook ; finish the school year and enlist in the military , as if nothing happened ?? :confused:

oh god i knew it ! omg this makes me so :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: that poor boy and his family . i hope that kid that killed him gets the harshest punishment

From November 2006:

http://www.chesterfieldobserver.com/news/2006-11-22/news/006.html

In exchange for a life sentence, 18-year-old Louis Shawn Lindenfeld took a plea deal in Henrico County Circuit Court on Nov. 16 and admitted to killing his fellow classmate, Allen "Chip" Ellis...

His motive? Lindenfeld said he'd had a fight with his father, who he was living with in Midlothian, and needed a car to go visit his mother in Richmond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back