VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I tend to agree with that logic, except not right now bc trafficking in illegal baby/children/women sales for explicit & nefarious purposes is rampant in many countries of our world. Unless that is curbed drastically, I fear legalizing prostitution everywhere could inflate the statistics.

I didn't say I believe in legalizing it everywhere, however, a tax base from the industry might be good

For every business that is run legally, there is one that isn't and human trafficking is a problem beyond our wildest imagination, in almost every country and city

The majority of women who work in legal brothels are usually there because of lifes circumstances. This horrible choice is a better choice than what they had at home

I would say this is an entirely different situation than than an abducted person forced into slave labour or prostitution or whatever else there is

In discussion the other night with a vice cop. One big problem is with young girls, 12, 13 Y/O. They firmly believe the pimp is their boyfriend who will take care of them
Police can't make them see the truth

whether your abducted and forced, work because there is no better way or feel your pimp loves you, it seems to me, your choices have all been taken away

Ahhh, I guess I was the only one in the dark. Dang today has been a bad day. Bothered by another case of the missing that had a bad ending. There is a young man from North Carolina who went missing last week while attending Grad School in Boston, they found his body in the Charles River late yesterday, he had chains tied around his ankles along with a cinder block. Hit home.

Ahhh, I guess I was the only one in the dark. Dang today has been a bad day. Bothered by another case of the missing that had a bad ending. There is a young man from North Carolina who went missing last week while attending Grad School in Boston, they found his body in the Charles River late yesterday, he had chains tied around his ankles along with a cinder block. Hit home.

Omg that's terrible! Gosh so horrible.

Also, no you weren't in the dark. I actually don't think anybody even discussed it. I came across a site in my own endeavors hunting down stuff on AD & came across it. I thought I might have even been wrong. Either way though I remember coming across it so I looked up everything pertaining to various relationships with him & I saw her, the mother. At least I think. I won't post as fact unless I know. Should I sleuth it? I'm not sure bc she's an innocent little girl & from what I saw there's not a chance Any could even be her mama. Maybe I should have looked further into it instead of just letting it go?

Omg that's terrible! Gosh so horrible.

Also, no you weren't in the dark. I actually don't think anybody even discussed it. I came across a site in my own endeavors hunting down stuff on AD & came across it. I thought I might have even been wrong. Either way though I remember coming across it so I looked up everything pertaining to various relationships with him & I saw her, the mother. At least I think. I won't post as fact unless I know. Should I sleuth it? I'm not sure bc she's an innocent little girl & from what I saw there's not a chance Any could even be her mama. Maybe I should have looked further into it instead of just letting it go?

Thank you! My daughter knows the family and its gut wrenching. Don't know if it's suicide or foul play......anyhow. I just saw it a picture of someone I thought could be AD child, didn't look dark skinned and was tall. If we can't make a match then we can't post it. Sent you a message for you to look and see what you think

One other coincidence in the SF sighting, her Dads company meeting was there the week she was seen IIRC. (just checked this is incorrect information)

Also, if she is being used for Breeding, why the pictures? The breeding angle just doesn't sit well with me, yes she was all American looking but most people want blonde hair blue eye or green eyed children, Amy had brown hair didn't have a slender build, she was fairly muscular. And again, there were many people on that cruise, why single out Amy, especially if she didn't stand out? And if she was taken for breeding she's coming to a point where she isn't going to be useful.

She would also need excellent medical care, from what I understand the Caribbean wouldn't be my first choice for getting her good care. JMO

I was thinking more along the lines of using her in the trafficking of children, maybe it's a child *advertiser censored* ring. :(

Okay ... outside the box here

Part of my sleuthing on the missing/murdered women in Canada extends into the realm of human trafficking. Two possibilities:

There is a young girl who disappeared a few years ago. I am aware that on the same day that child disappeared, a pretty, late 30s female associated with o/c and my POI , flew from the province where the child disappeared from to Vancouver. The trip was paid for by someone else. The reasons given for the trip proved to be untrue. The trip was a quick turnaround, and the woman had a lot of CASH at the end of the trip (a lot of cash for her, but not necessarily a huge amount of $$). This is strictly circumstantial and I have no proof of anything beyond that, but I believe the woman may have been a courier to deliver the child.

Is it possible that ALB's age, demeanour, and overall appearance is such that she could be viewed as the all-American "mother" type .. above reproach in accompanying a child that is to be delivered into the hands of human traffickers. She is an asset as a procurer, a decoy, a courier in child *advertiser censored* circles.

Secondly, as part of my research, I believe i am well into social media of o/c rings involved in HT in Canada (and I will never know for sure because the powers that be would never tell me one way or another ;)). One thing that stands out to me are the extensive overseas contacts of some of these individuals, and in particular, contacts that appear wealthy (or at least project themselves as such). I have strongly considered that Jessie Foster may have been sold into servitude of some wealthy foreign element. In Amy's case, that might explain the man who appeared to be watching/studying her on the cruise, and her being accompanied by a couple of men who controlled her during the outings/sightings.

For safety reasons, I can't give much more by way of specifics as it relates to my research.

ETA: I moved "She is an asset as a procurer, a decoy, a courier in child *advertiser censored* circles" to the previous paragraph as it did not relate to the "wealthy foreign element" aspect of my post.

I just read your post after I posted mine... looks like we might be thinking along the same path.

Re my bold

Bc maybe the buyer or the liaison was on the ship as well, therefore he could view many people - including Amy being with the people that genetically produced her - therefore the buyer would know the gene pool she hailed from. I'd be curious to know how many people the Bradley's had somewhat a little more than private conversations with on that cruise ship. Is there anyone in particular they shared conversations with regarding their children, bragging rights & what have you?

I also think that they may consider her being part of a close knit family to be a desirable thing in choosing her as a victim - as by being able to threaten the safety of her family, it gives them even more control, more power over her .

I don't know the reason she went missing
It could be any of the above for all I know

But one thing seems clear and was mentioned by a poster earlier in the thread

Someone got her out of that room alone at a very early hour

Who and why did she trust them

And I still do not get putting pics on a website if she was used in child *advertiser censored*
I do understand if pics were taken of her family and given to her as a threat, but not the other way around

Would be interesting to know if the dates/locations of Amy's sightings coincided with any missing children in the area. Not that there was an Amy sighting, but my mind skipped to Madelaine McCann as an example. If I was to see a female like Amy with a beautiful young child like Madelaine, I wouldn't give it another thought, other than "what a cute mother and child".

I was wondering that a month or so ago and did a little googling on missing children cases during the time of the San Fran sighting. I didn't really come up with anything.

And I still do not get putting pics on a website if she was used in child *advertiser censored*
I do understand if pics were taken of her family and given to her as a threat, but not the other way around

I have to agree.....the pictures just don't make sense for this scenario. And why go to the Bradley's and photograph them during the Holidays and take off? Amy wouldn't need to see how they are doing, I would suspect she would know. That said, they may have done that hoping to catch them looking like they were having a good time without her.......pure speculation on my part.

I still think this is personal and was set in motion before the trip, I don't know why I feel that a hunch maybe but I definitely think that is the case.

I have to agree.....the pictures just don't make sense for this scenario. And why go to the Bradley's and photograph them during the Holidays and take off? Amy wouldn't need to see how they are doing, I would suspect she would know. That said, they may have done that hoping to catch them looking like they were having a good time without her.......pure speculation on my part.

I still think this is personal and was set in motion before the trip, I don't know why I feel that a hunch maybe but I definitely think that is the case.

The reason I see for photographing the Bradleys is to show Amy how easy it would be to get to them JMHO

I expect every aspect of their lives has been scrutinized

Cannot recall who once said something like the only thing more attractive than money is power,seems like there might have been a struggle for both over the years .....
http://www.curacaochronicle.com/tag/gerrit-schotte/

Why AB, why NH ? Well, they (as opposed to some other missing persons) received the worldwide attention and therefore arm-twisting power, her captors knew they would receive. imo

CIA Fact Book for Curaceo (fwiw)
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/cc.html

interesting find, AD is either a common name in Canada and the Caribbean or he has 2 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018