VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Randolph2511, for magnifying these pics. okay, going to try my hand at it- don't laugh, it is late. But...
on mattress (below left elbow and above wrist, to the right) 2 5 E, or 2 9 S, possibility small very faded 3 between last 2 digits/letters?
Even crazier ..extreme left of bed, on floor against wall (north east) picture of "hippie"?)like man/woman?, long dark hair, moustache?
Left shoulder, a burn,scar or latex?

Thanks to Randolph2511, for magnifying these pics. okay, going to try my hand at it- don't laugh, it is late. But...
on mattress (below left elbow and above wrist, to the right) 2 5 E, or 2 9 S, possibility small very faded 3 between last 2 digits/letters?
Even crazier ..extreme left of bed, on floor against wall (north east) picture of "hippie"?)like man/woman?, long dark hair, moustache?

I see it!!!!! Last three letters are LLS!

Sorry to requote but last 5 letters I believe are wells, I am using Picasa program.

I've seen this happen in other cases when pictures are altered or magnified. Things are seen that may not be there. Hopefully it can be helpful but it can also be a strange path

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I've seen this happen in other cases when pictures are altered or magnified. Things are seen that may not be there. Hopefully it can be helpful but it can also be a strange path

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Totally agree with you that pics. can become all sorts of strange things when distorted, including the imagined pic. on floor beside the bed,which I said was NE of bed, instead of NW of the bed. Laughable, really - considering the old child's rhyme, which goes roughly like this, " I saw a man who was not there, sitting upon the stair, he was not there again today, oh how I wish he would go away !"(lol)

But, talk of strange paths and distortions - Amy on that bed, in that persona, out in cyberspace...

I think it's a strong possibility that Amy's captors have threatened her with the safety of her family, which could at least partially explain why she would not try to escape even when in a public place on US soil, given that the sighting in SF is for sure legitimate, jmo.

There does seem to be some contradiction regarding whether it is believed organized crime is involved. How could this type of crime not be "organized", when it is so apparent that so many people were involved.
Maybe there are varying definitions of what "organized" crime is?

http://25missingpersons.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=amybradley&action=print&thread=65

But didn't she request help from the US navy guy ?

Which pic are u referring to ? :?:

Holy !!!!!!

Wow , I just looked and thought it was just noise/distortion but I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IS THE CASE.

I am going to post my find in a second ...

THERE IS CLEARLY A WORD ON THE PHOTO.
I know enough about digital photography to know the difference between someone's imagination and a real imprint ...

There is a word on this photo.

Ugh ... one more thing I noticed.

I know Amy has a taz tattoo. Which shoulder was it on ? In this pic (all I did was sharpen it a smidge) .. it looks like there is a "covering" on the upper left shoulder .

(right above upper left side of grey box )

Here's it barley sharpened (no effects or filters) .. when I sharpened more and enhanced the photo structure it's even clearer but here is the photo with just the touch of sharpening ...

What side was Amy's taz tattoo on ? I'm tired so I'll be back in the a.m .

Randolph, try changing your pixels to the highest level on a flat panel widescreen. You can see alot more on a widescreen vs say a 17 inch. Have you tried inverting colors through Paint as well? Re the pic where you circled her ankle, yea I think it's a tatt, but is that the same ankle that was tattooed on Amy? Also, a blowup of one of her pics make it seem like she has maybe a bruised eye and cheek.

Randolph2911, I'm still catching up but want you to know they are two different Steve Croes. Don't know if somebody already posted that or not.

Definitely something was written on this photo , prob. in an inkpen before it was scanned.

9u2apeve.jpg

yqyqe8a4.jpg

qy8ygabe.jpg

That's not distortion , that's a marking ... I cannot make it out and I refuse to "guess" , but that's definitely something written on the original photo.

For god sakes ... this girl is CHAINED TO THE BED ...

HOW HAVE THESE THINGS NOT BEEN POINTED OUT ?!

9yva8use.jpg

THE WOMAN IS CHAINED TO A ^}%{*#+ BED.

THIS IS SICK. THIS GIRL IS AN AMERICAN , IF WE CAN GO GET OSAMA BIN LADEN WHY CAN THIS GIRL NOT BE RESCUED ???

uteveses.jpg

Like I mentioned in my first mention of SC ...

I believe it was later (sc hollooway case )reported that his father was the one on the raphsody

Randolph, this thread is being treated different from other threads here. It had to be bc there's so much rumor surrounding Amy's disappearance. One of the things we can't do is post rumor or hearsay, unless its verified & brought by an insider. It isn't anything against ourselves - myself included - it's just a must bc so many blogs feed off of one another & it makes the facts become distorted. The msm holds a higher standard for verification of truth in the statements, whereas a blog or forum is just like here, the blending of opinions with info at hand to find clues & uncover answers. Most respected msm are only about facts that have been proven thus far to them. Blogs & forums are a brainstorming venture. That is why Websleuths is so different from most others, bc brainstorming is only allowed with applied facts.

Hey, really glad you joined. I like your ideas!

Randolph, that's exactly what I was alluding to. Now load your picture in Paint & invert the colors. You can see the chain clearly after doing so.

What "forensic experts" are needed to see if this is Amy ? I'm sick to my stomach ... this is such a horrible world , I truly cannot believe these obvious things were not picked up on , and I don't see how/why there is any debate or was a debate/questioning who the photo is ...

IT'S AMY BRADLEY CHAINED TO A BED , AND BATTERED.

A FORENSIC EXPERT IS NOT NEEDED TO SEE THIS.

Randolph, that's exactly what I was alluding to. Now load your picture in Paint & invert the colors. You can see the chain clearly after doing so.

I use photo shop and have already done all of that but I don't want to post inverted or altered pics on here . I'd rather enhance them and point out what I find ...

(I have own a graphic designs company)

I'm taking a break ... this is an awful case that really makes me question if our LE has our American interests at heart.

For god sakes ... this girl is CHAINED TO THE BED ...

HOW HAVE THESE THINGS NOT BEEN POINTED OUT ?!

9yva8use.jpg

They have, they just aren't posted.

Again, Amy's case on here is being treated different from others. It has to be. I have a feeling some of your posts could get deleted. If that happens, please don't leave or be discouraged. Posts are only removed for the best interest of the victim, maybe even for others as well. I only say this bc I've had posts removed but I understand why & its helped me to dig deeper.

& yes I do still think oc is involved no matter what anyone says. :)

I use photo shop and have already done all of that but I don't want to post inverted or altered pics on here . I'd rather enhance them and point out what I find ...

(I have own a graphic designs company)

I'm taking a break ... this is an awful case that really makes me question if our LE has our American interests at heart.

I believe they do have our interest at heart but there's a bigger picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14