VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What "forensic experts" are needed to see if this is Amy ? I'm sick to my stomach ... this is such a horrible world , I truly cannot believe these obvious things were not picked up on , and I don't see how/why there is any debate or was a debate/questioning who the photo is ...

IT'S AMY BRADLEY CHAINED TO A BED , AND BATTERED.

A FORENSIC EXPERT IS NOT NEEDED TO SEE THIS.

The female in the picture is Amy. That's already been said. SoSueMe verified it by speaking with someone in Amy's family that had professionals go over every piece of it.

Sorry to requote but last 5 letters I believe are wells, I am using Picasa program.

I know I am repeating myself, but does anyone agree with me that the last 5 letters are "wells"? I really think this is important!!!!

I agree with you.

I'll try to go on a computer in a little bit to blow up certain parts, unless somebody else can do that. My youngest is watching football & its raining outside, so I can't have this stuff on the computer right now. I can't do as much with my phone.

Should I delete them ? I don't want to put anyone in danger

I can only give you my opinion, but I don't think anything has been posted that will put anyone in danger. A moderator is a better judge. Would like to ask you if these photos could have been altered recently, in your expert opinion?

Idk bc I came to Amy's thread late so I'm not sure of everything that was deleted in the first thread. If a mod or admin thinks it should be deleted, they'll delete it, don't worry. I only explained that bc you're new to posting in Amy's threads (like I was) so you may not have realized the rules are a bit different. I just didn't want you to take it personally should that happen. I didn't understand the avenue the Verified Insider took on this case previously but now I do & I agree with why some things have to disappear from the forum or why some things can't be posted at all but rather sent to authorities & to Amy's family instead.

Not too many people questioned the chains, Randolph, so I for one appreciate your keen eye. When I first saw the picture I thought it was Amy, but then I started dissecting it by noting all the differences. Once SoSueMe verified it is believed to be Amy, I did the same as you & blew up portions of the picture. I still think she's wearing a wig but several people disagree with that. :) I believe her right wrist is cuffed & she's chained to the bed with what I gather could be a dark gray metal chain (not a shiny metal or black one). I do think her left eye is bruised & so is a big portion if her left cheek. Re the glasses that you think are drawn on her - look at the right side of her right eye blown up large (the left side of the face as we are looking at it) & what is that? It looks like the side framing of metal rimmed glasses that hold larger circular lenses. So you could be right & they're drawn on the picture but then what defines that "bracket"?

Just wondering, what was Amy's vision?

I agree with nosyone. I only explained it in case it happened, ok?

In the "chain" pic, doesn't it look like the cuff on her wrist is painted on, kind of in the way "glasses" are?

The bracket I was talking about is in Randolph's post #1722.

In the "chain" pic, doesn't it look like the cuff on her wrist is painted on, kind of in the way "glasses" are?

The bracket I was talking about is in Randolph's post #1722.

Yes. imo

sorry to play devil's advocate but i think you guys are pulling a lot out of random pixels in a picture that has been blown up well beyond its size. i've said before that i do not believe those pictures are amy, but i also do not believe there is writing or chains in those pictures. i think you're seeing the type of pixellation that shows up any time you blow up a picture well beyond it's bitrate and the human mind has a tendency to see patterns even if there aren't any. no disrespect intended.

Quick note, the male? image I was referring to was in bottom photo, left of bed-- the one of 3 where first thought letters could be seen. love your posts, we are all tip toeing to protect A, glad you saw things I thought I saw. What might be on that chair? next to bed, clothing/?, a newspaper would be good--date, location.
Yeah, it must be horrifying for her family (and Amy). Curious, when you get time/inclination? to analyze video of A and Y dancing.

I am not really good at this, but I am posting the picture in question, please zoom to 200% and see if you see the letters. I don't believe it is a figment of the imagination. I don't understand why it hasn't been seen before, I am wondering if these photos have been recently altered.

file:///C:/Users/owner/Pictures/amybradley3.jpg

We could be seeing indentations (of writing ect.) left over on a photo. that no doubt has been passed around and duplicated many times. FA was not unhappy with suggestions made about pic. early on, he/she was appreciative about observations, real or otherwise- concerning A's appearance such as hair, m/u, jewellery, bruises, glasses ect. ect.
It is true, the mind will fill in the blanks and find patterns- and it is good reminder that it does not make it fact- but the mind can also subconciously pick up cues / clues that might just trigger something new, important and real. I hope so.

Definitely something was written on this photo , prob. in an inkpen before it was scanned.

9u2apeve.jpg

yqyqe8a4.jpg

qy8ygabe.jpg

That's not distortion , that's a marking ... I cannot make it out and I refuse to "guess" , but that's definitely something written on the original photo.

Just need a little clarification, the writing/marking you're referring to on the photo, is only across the bed, behind her arm? I see nothing at all going across her arm. Almost like it's on the bed itself?
Idk, I think I'm going cross eyed looking and trying to figure this out.

Neesaki, is there anyway you can edit & attach it as a thumbnail or just crop that area you're referencing?

Neesaki, is there anyway you can edit & attach it as a thumbnail or just crop that area you're referencing?

Uhhhh, maybe, lol. The area I'm referring to is the area that is circled in white in the photo. The "letters" or whatever that we think we see, appear to be going across the mattress of the bed, not anything across her arm, right? So I just wonder I guess if I'm seeing what the rest of you are seeing, lol.

Well, I just tried but I have a new computer and can't anything to work right. :sigh:

For Neesaki...

Here's the picture as posted by FindAmy:

jas2.jpg

Here's a couple pics of reference, regular & then inverted:

jas2b.jpg

jas2bb.jpg

From this same pic shown on the AAV site:

jas2.jpg

Here's another couple of pics to reference, regular & then inverted... Notice the discoloration that cannot be attributed to pixelation, the apparent doctoring of the forehead where the hairline is met with the facial skin, the ear shows a bad patch job so much so that it looks like a flesh colored ear piece, and lastly her damn right eye isn't even the same size or shape as her left eye - matter of fact, where is it, did they try to take it out of the picture altogether?

jas2a.jpg

jas2aa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members