VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
88keys, I have been looking and looking through the bowels of the Internet to find out more info about the witnesses who say they saw amy that morning, but I'm not having luck finding anything other than on other forums. (And interestingly enough, these reports state the witnesses saw EITHER Amy by herself OR "yellow" by himself but NOT together.)

I have created a file of information with links that I am piecing together. I would like to start fresh (well, I am fresh to this case) and redo an entire facts list with links backing it up. I want to do this for not only the archives (for future reference) but also for the first page of thread #4 (if there ever is one) so that we all can know what is fact, what is opinion, what is obfuscation and what is theory.

I'm open to finding out anything that comes to light. I'm only interested in the truth. If the truth proves me wrong, well why would I be upset with that? The truth is the truth is the truth and it will always come forward. I want to see if I can find the cracks that when probed will allow truth to flow.

Any good lawyer / crooked lawyer would drum up supposed people that witnessed her in Curacao moving freely about to shed doubt so RC is not held accountable

"Many of those witnesses, according to the court order, never mentioned Amy being under any duress.Ron Bradley denies committing fraud. Court documents indicate the Bradleys held back that information out of concern that revealing it could endanger their daughter. The judge didn't accept that explanation."

RCI didn't come up with these witnesses. These are witnesses who had contacted the Bradleys with sightings of Amy "living freely" on the island and "not under any duress".

The Bradleys, when they testified under oath at their deposition, only gave 3 examples of witnesses who supported the abduction theory-- saying she was handled by large men and under duress.

The Bradleys withheld information and "perpuated a FRAUD" on the court. The court dismissed their two lawsuits with prejudice meaning they couldn't re sue, ever.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/10/wbr.01.html

"The Bradleys appealed the dismissal and Florida's 3rd District Court of Appeal affirmed the lower court's ruling. While Florida's appellate court often takes several months to issue a ruling, the 3rd District issued its order affirming the dismissal less than one week after oral argument."

The Bradleys lied to the court and RCI was able to prove it.

http://www.kayerose.com/articles/articles40.html (I need to find out how to get inside this link. I'm guessing this is someone with a professional account to a law database and so we can't just log on to his/her website... Ok it is the law firm who represented RCI's website).

Courts and judges don't always make the right decisions, heck OJ was free for a while.

I will go on believing she was abducted and you can go on believing she fell overboard. There are people associated with this case that know a lot more about it than you and I and they know with 100% certainty she was abducted.

I hate to say this because it sounds awful, but I thought cadaver dogs wouldn't pick up the scent unless the body was dead for a bit. I mean, if Amy was killed and disposed of quickly, they might not be able to find the scent of her body.

Catching up with the thread, so sorry if already answered.

Do we know if it was in fact a cadaver (HRD) dog that was brought in? If Amy was deceased on the ship, a cadaver dog should have been able to pick up her scent. Although I've worked with cadaver dogs, I am not an expert, but here is an answer that one of our Verified Experts, sarx, provided in the Lisa Irwin thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...swers-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=7264883#post7264883

The dogs have the ability to smell it at the moment of death, I've watched house pets be able to tell as someone passed.

I know it was discussed here but can't find it right now. Google hits of Amy and AD being seen together by the witness who said that AD was bringing Amy a dark liquid:

https://www.google.ca/search?safe=o...0..0.0....0...1c.1.54.serp..1.0.0.59hoYlQH6Ns

IRRC, Amy was seen with AD going up in the elevator, and only AD was seen coming back down.

Supposedly there have been sightings post-2005, but no info has been provided (apparently out of concern for Amy's safety). Don't know if I'm allowed to link, but it's in the info over on the redit forum:

[modsnip]

WRT the 100+/- sightings of Amy not being under duress ... if they are factual, this would negate any theory that Amy fell overboard.

I have read here sporadically, just catching up here and there between other cases. The one witness account that still sticks out with me was the one of the military guy who was at a Brothel and a girl there asked him for help and said she was Amy Bradley.

I do not think that Amy fell overboard. I believe she was abducted.

Just my :twocents:
MOO.

Those links all go to forum posts. Not news articles.

True 88 keys ... but oddly enough almost all MSM articles have disappeared from the internet. There is reference to Amy being seen on the elevator in this NBC article (although no mention of the "dark liquid"):

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...bean/+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca#.VC4Zt410yid

Two women on the cruise reported seeing the woman riding the elevator to the top deck just before it docked at the island of Curacao. At 6 a.m., Amy Bradley was with a musician from the ship's band, they said

Folks seem to not want to believe what is stated by the family, the VI, Chris Fenwick, sketch artist, forensic analyst, etc .. so with MSM articles having disappeared over time, what's left to search? IMO, there seems to be a concerted effort to discredit everything and anything that might lead to a resolution in Amy's case.

I have read here sporadically, just catching up here and there between other cases. The one witness account that still sticks out with me was the one of the military guy who was at a Brothel and a girl there asked him for help and said she was Amy Bradley.

I do not think that Amy fell overboard. I believe she was abducted.

Just my :twocents:
MOO.

Http://www.nbcnews.com/id/8289068/ns/msnbc-the_abrams_report/t/whos-taken-our-daughter/

"The sailor's report has never been substantiated, and the reward of $260,000 remains unclaimed."

True 88 keys ... but oddly enough almost all MSM articles have disappeared from the internet. There is reference to Amy being seen on the elevator in this NBC article (although no mention of the "dark liquid"):

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...bean/+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca#.VC4Zt410yid

Folks seem to not want to believe what is stated by the family, the VI, Chris Fenwick, sketch artist, forensic analyst, etc .. so with MSM articles having disappeared over time, what's left to search? IMO, there seems to be a concerted effort to discredit everything and anything that might lead to a resolution in Amy's case.

"Sometime later that night, probably around 3AM, I took another walk to stretch my legs. It was not unusual for me to work all night and sleep during the day. While I was standing on the 8th deck, my deck, looking over the large center atrium of the boat, I witnessed 2 young girls, probably around 19 or 20 years old, walk toward the stern of the boat on the starboard side. Minutes later a young man ran from where the women had walked toward the bow of the boat.

Soon, a woman with blonde hair and another gentleman and at least one man from Royal Caribean began to congregate on what may have been the 6th deck across from where I was standing. They began to question the 2 young girls. It was around this time time that it became obvious to me that the people I was watching was the family of the missing girl.

I was curious as to why this meeting was taking place in the middle of the night and being wide awake I decided to eavesdrop to find out what I could. Apparently the 2 girls had seen Amy Bradley, the missing girl, during the early morning hours of the day she vanished. They were trying to find out anything and everything that the two girls had seen.

What I witnessed was the older woman was immensly distraught. I over heard her saying, “please, think very carfully did you see anything else? Are you sure you didn’t hear anything else, are you sure you didn’t see anything else.” The poor women was so frantic I just remember everyone trying to get her to calm down and be cool. Later I found out her name was Iva Bradley."

http://chrisfenwick.com/home/2010/3/1/amy-bradley-is-missing.html

No mention of Yellow with Amy. A hysterical and frantic mother interviewing witnesses herself-- as I discussed before, this puts witnesses under duress and pressure to remember something and to give some kind of hope to the hysterical woman in your face asking you questions.

"Sometime later that night, probably around 3AM, I took another walk to stretch my legs. It was not unusual for me to work all night and sleep during the day. While I was standing on the 8th deck, my deck, looking over the large center atrium of the boat, I witnessed 2 young girls, probably around 19 or 20 years old, walk toward the stern of the boat on the starboard side. Minutes later a young man ran from where the women had walked toward the bow of the boat.

Soon, a woman with blonde hair and another gentleman and at least one man from Royal Caribean began to congregate on what may have been the 6th deck across from where I was standing. They began to question the 2 young girls. It was around this time time that it became obvious to me that the people I was watching was the family of the missing girl.

I was curious as to why this meeting was taking place in the middle of the night and being wide awake I decided to eavesdrop to find out what I could. Apparently the 2 girls had seen Amy Bradley, the missing girl, during the early morning hours of the day she vanished. They were trying to find out anything and everything that the two girls had seen.

What I witnessed was the older woman was immensly distraught. I over heard her saying, “please, think very carfully did you see anything else? Are you sure you didn’t hear anything else, are you sure you didn’t see anything else.” The poor women was so frantic I just remember everyone trying to get her to calm down and be cool. Later I found out her name was Iva Bradley."

http://chrisfenwick.com/home/2010/3/1/amy-bradley-is-missing.html

No mention of Yellow with Amy. A hysterical and frantic mother interviewing witnesses herself-- as I discussed before, this puts witnesses under duress and pressure to remember something and to give some kind of hope to the hysterical woman in your face asking you questions.

So Iva became excited when she found out the girls had seen Amy with Yellow that morning. Not surprising, at least I can certainly understand that. So upon hearing that information she was hoping they could tell her more. Again, no surprises there.
And SillyBilly provided a link to the MSM link where Amy was seen with Yellow. Yet we're still not satisfied? It was a simple sighting and FWIW, I see no need or reason to over analyze and discredit it, IMO.

True 88 keys ... but oddly enough almost all MSM articles have disappeared from the internet.

I'm guessing that is due to age, not a conspiracy. A lot of older articles will get taken down. I'll bet we could find them using the Wayback Machine, if we had the original links to start with.

I can't speak for anyone else, but personally, I just want the facts. I'm not interested in discrediting anybody; I just want to theorize what might have happened with Amy. But people need to be willing to look at ALL of the facts, not just the ones that fit the narrative that they like best. And we need to separate the actual facts from speculations and opinions. I mean, I'm sorry, but some guy glaring at Amy from the top deck does not equal "he was planning to kidnap her." I mean, the poor guy could have had the sun in his eyes.

I'm totally open to the idea that Amy could have been abducted and murdered, or abducted and taken off the ship. I'm also open to the idea that she fell overboard, because I believe in being open to every possibility.

I'm guessing that is due to age, not a conspiracy. A lot of older articles will get taken down. I'll bet we could find them using the Wayback Machine, if we had the original links to start with.

I can't speak for anyone else, but personally, I just want the facts. I'm not interested in discrediting anybody; I just want to theorize what might have happened with Amy. But people need to be willing to look at ALL of the facts, not just the ones that fit the narrative that they like best. And we need to separate the actual facts from speculations and opinions. I mean, I'm sorry, but some guy glaring at Amy from the top deck does not equal "he was planning to kidnap her." I mean, the poor guy could have had the sun in his eyes.

I'm totally open to the idea that Amy could have been abducted and murdered, or abducted and taken off the ship. I'm also open to the idea that she fell overboard, because I believe in being open to every possibility.

He could also have had sunscreen in his eyes. Man, that takes about 30 mins to stop stinging.

I agree about all the possibilities. It's been nearly 17 years. It's important to look at this from all angles. Personally, I believe she died on 24 March 1998, but I will be tickled if she is rescued from wherever she is in the world where her parents think she could be. She's 40 now. Time will tell if she is ever found or a bone is found or something... Of course, she may never be found and this case may never be resolved.

That's the big mystery and why people are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck