VA - Amy Bradley - missing from cruise ship, Curacao - 1998

How much time elapsed between Amy going missing and this photo surfacing?
Good question— according to this article it was in 2005, 7 years after her disappearance.

“Independent forensic experts agreed the pictures were a ‘perfect’ match for Amy.

“When I first looked at the picture, it wasn’t the Amy I know,” Iva told Vanished. “The picture looks like a harsh and tormented Amy.”

But the photos gave them hope Amy was still alive.”

How much time elapsed between Amy going missing and this photo surfacing?
I can see a timestamp on the original page via wayback machine on June 9th, 2004.
however, according to the website (despite which date you pull up 'Jas') it says "
Photos & video �� Caribbean Fantasy Tours 1987-2003.​

Last edited:
I’m one who has had doubts about whether Jaz is Amy, but IMO, with this extremely clear resolution, it looks MORE like Amy than before. Unsettlingly so, IMO.
I completely agree with you. I wasn't convinced it was her before seeing the enhancement (though I did trust the experts); however, I think the improved image looks much more like her.

I realize that Amy is a statistically unlikely victim for sex traffickers. However, I am wondering if she were kidnapped initially for a different purpose, and then once she either served that purpose or couldn't serve it anymore for whatever reason, she was forced into sex trafficking just so they could get more use out of her.

From your responses, it sounds like possibly four years minimum from the time Amy went missing until this picture was discovered. I do think the face looks a lot like Amy, but I am not 100% convinced. I am curious to know if the rest of the woman's body structure was compared to Amy (her legs and hips, specifically), though I suspect this would be difficult to do as I can't imagine there is a known picture of Amy in this exact pose.

A couple of years ago a friend of mine who lives half way around the world was stunned to see a woman who looked just like me. He took multiple photos and sent them to me. Some of the angles even fooled my own children, others were less convincing but had a very strong resemblance. While the photos of Jas/Amy are definitely intriguing, I just have a difficult time saying, "YES! This is her!" even if experts say it is.

Dulcinea, you mentioned that you think the face looks a lot like Amy. I’m not sure if you saw it, but the expert also compared arms- bone structure, length.

I do think there are many people in this world who have “doppelgängers”. How many of those people, though, would still have such a close resemblance upon the actual matching-up, side to side, of features- a “forensic analysis”?

Doppelgänger phenomenon aside, though, the photo also is an item that I put into the “cohesive” sightings category. In my mind, I find quite a bit of cohesion within the various sightings and this photo. They’re in the same part of the world, involve probable trafficking, happened within a few months/years after her disappearance, etc. After looking at the photo over a few days, I also find the clearer photo more convincing.

We can’t be 100% sure, of course, but I will say that whoever that woman in the photo is, she looks like she’s living in hell. It’s sad to think that there are simply vast numbers of people who will participate in the destruction of another human being. How I yearn for the days of the garrote.

Last edited:
I really, really hate to go here.. but has anyone ever thought of the possibility that the photos of 'Jas' are indeed Amy; but they were taken before the cruise? I really hate to throw this out there and I am not accusing anybody of wrongdoing but she didn't want to go on the cruise..

All cruise photos removed from the ship, and all of a sudden a guy finds 'AAV' photos a year or two after she's 'kidnapped'.

Makes no sense. The enhancement does look like her-- but what if it's a picture of a picture that was taken before the cruise?

Also-- does anybody have the photos of the postcards? IIRC they were in totally different handwriting JMO.

I really, really hate to go here.. but has anyone ever thought of the possibility that the photos of 'Jas' are indeed Amy; but they were taken before the cruise? I really hate to throw this out there and I am not accusing anybody of wrongdoing but she didn't want to go on the cruise..

All cruise photos removed from the ship, and all of a sudden a guy finds 'AAV' photos a year or two after she's 'kidnapped'.

Makes no sense. The enhancement does look like her-- but what if it's a picture of a picture that was taken before the cruise?

Also-- does anybody have the photos of the postcards? IIRC they were in totally different handwriting JMO.

Attachments

• IMG_1202.jpeg
    IMG_1202.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 67
I was looking for a larger version of the postcards. Even in those photos, the postcards look like they were written by two different people. They are phrased similarly almost like someone tried to copy the "style" from the first postcard on the second. Very alarming JMO.

We can’t be 100% sure, of course, but I will say that whoever that woman in the photo is, she looks like she’s living in hell.
I agree. I am not real familiar with advertisements of sex workers but wouldn’t most subjects smile or have some sort of flirtatious look on their face hoping to attract clients? Whoever this woman is, she looks terrified. Whether “Jas” is Amy or not, I have a feeling she is definitely a sex trafficking victim.

I agree. There were too many hinky things that went on. But sadly also doubt she’s still alive after all this time. They may have decided she had become too much of a liability.
Do you recall the Couple who was arrested for trafficking… re the guy who looked just like the depiction on the FBI site on Amys case?
Alfred Cotten

Alfred Cotten
Respectfully, what does he have to do with Amy Bradley? One eyewitness saw this guy with Amy one time? Eyewitness accounts are usually wrong. The FBI sketch did show two possible people with info, but nobody can say that's Alfred Cotton because a bigger guy with a beard runs a brothel in the Caribbean. I've heard/read everything FindAmy has said and besides hearsay-- there is no facts to anything.

Oh, eyewitnesses' can also be coached. Why are most eye-witnesses and suspects located in Canada? JMO.

<modsnip - referenced post was removed>

I am also wondering why out of all the AAV photos.. only 'Jas' is on that bed. It's seen nowhere else on AAV or the internet. That website says a hotel featured a heart shaped fixture but so do a million other things. www.amybradleyismissing.com looks like a wild goose chase taken straight out of every possible storyline of the movie "taken".

Last edited by a moderator:
the pictures of Jaz break my heart, like her spirit has been broken and she is likely younger than her face portrays due to what many of you have been pointing out- she was in a living hell.

After some digging and that enhanced photo I am fully convinced it’s Amy, after years of continued drugs and trafficking.

In particular, (besides the stark contrast in mood) this comparison very much stood out to me. Jmo!
1717967754977.png

Respectfully, what does he have to do with Amy Bradley? One eyewitness saw this guy with Amy one time? Eyewitness accounts are usually wrong. The FBI sketch did show two possible people with info, but nobody can say that's Alfred Cotton because a bigger guy with a beard runs a brothel in the Caribbean. I've heard/read everything FindAmy has said and besides hearsay-- there is no facts to anything.

Oh, eyewitnesses' can also be coached. Why are most eye-witnesses and suspects located in Canada? JMO.

<modsnip - referenced post was removed>

I am also wondering why out of all the AAV photos.. only 'Jas' is on that bed. It's seen nowhere else on AAV or the internet. That website says a hotel featured a heart shaped fixture but so do a million other things. www.amybradleyismissing.com looks like a wild goose chase taken straight out of every possible storyline of the movie "taken".
The biggest red flags for me in terms of credibility of the amybradleyismissing.com site are the posts about Madeleine McCann. They contain a lot of text that isn't summarized, and I haven't had the time to read through them carefully yet. But after just skimming through them, I cannot understand what "connection" they are alleging. Has anyone been able to figure that out? That is extremely dubious to me.

Jezel, I can't find that information on the site -can you link? (About Madeleine McCann).

I don't find the site in general at all "tons of disinformation". That being said, I don't see any relation to Madeleine McCann, but I have two prime suspects in that case. I did a pretty good deep dive on it years ago, and came to the conclusion that Maddie died in the apartment and those chiefly responsible will never be held accountable. It was simply covered up.

Regarding Amy B., I don't really see what is not credible on the website: It's just a compilation of information regarding her disappearance, and the body of information doesn't really change, certainly there isn't a bunch of conflicting information. If Amy was kidnapped and trafficked, it's about what I'd think. As far as Alfred Cotton, he and a few others were knee deep in operating "adult vacations" in the Caribbean. It is what it is. One can dismiss him as a "bigger bearded guy who runs a brothel in the Caribbean", but I find that somewhat disingenuous. He's quite similar in looks to the sketch, and he didn't run some obscure brothel in the Caribbean. From the looks of it, he was quite involved in adult vacations -not brothels- all over the Caribbean, much of it on boats. From what I've seen, he looks to be very much a trafficker.

Jezel, I can't find that information on the site -can you link? (About Madeleine McCann).

I don't find the site in general at all "tons of disinformation". That being said, I don't see any relation to Madeleine McCann, but I have two prime suspects in that case. I did a pretty good deep dive on it years ago, and came to the conclusion that Maddie died in the apartment and those chiefly responsible will never be held accountable. It was simply covered up.

Regarding Amy B., I don't really see what is not credible on the website: It's just a compilation of information regarding her disappearance, and the body of information doesn't really change, certainly there isn't a bunch of conflicting information. If Amy was kidnapped and trafficked, it's about what I'd think. As far as Alfred Cotton, he and a few others were knee deep in operating "adult vacations" in the Caribbean. It is what it is. One can dismiss him as a "bigger bearded guy who runs a brothel in the Caribbean", but I find that somewhat disingenuous. He's quite similar in looks to the sketch, and he didn't run some obscure brothel in the Caribbean. From the looks of it, he was quite involved in adult vacations -not brothels- all over the Caribbean, much of it on boats. From what I've seen, he looks to be very much a trafficker.
They're gone! They were just there earlier today. How strange.

<modsnip - off topic, wrong thread for that>

Interesting about the Madeleine McCann info being removed. Maybe it’s related to the trial of Christian Brueckner?

Or maybe someone just updated things a little on the site because I noticed the announcement of new information seems to be in larger type than it was last week? ( could be that my phone recently updated….)

I agree. I am not real familiar with advertisements of sex workers but wouldn’t most subjects smile or have some sort of flirtatious look on their face hoping to attract clients? Whoever this woman is, she looks terrified. Whether “Jas” is Amy or not, I have a feeling she is definitely a sex trafficking victim.
I see what you saying, but looking at it from another angle, perhaps she is trying to looking sexy, sultry, and smoldering.

I see what you saying, but looking at it from another angle, perhaps she is trying to looking sexy, sultry, and smoldering.
I see what you are saying. I had considered that too but had trouble buying it myself, there just seems to be such a sadness to it for some reason but you very well could be right and that it is her “sexy” pose. I really go back and forth as to whether or not it’s Amy. I do see the resemblance. I keep looking between her pic and Amy’s looking for something that would rule her out from being “Jaz” and I just can’t find anything definitive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steck1
Back