VA - Amy Bradley - missing from cruise ship, Curacao - 1998

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can’t remember if this has been asked, but any chance Amy never left that ship? There are cases where people speculate certain missing individuals never left the location in which they were last seen. For example, Brin Shaffer.

I don’t see how it could be, but what do you think?

If we agree she wasn’t left on the boat, she left somehow. Willingly? I don’t think so, but it can’t be dismissed. Unwillingly? How? In a suitcase or box? And then what? If she sex trafficked, all these years later no proven sittings? No customers recognized her? She never had an opportunity to say she needed help? If she was deceased, what happened to her body? If someone accidentally or purposely killed her on the ship, what would be the easiest way to get rid of her? Not trying to take her off the ship, IMO.
I think it is possible that Amy was kept somewhere on that ship initially, because the Captain or another official later acknowledged that their 'search' was not a thorough one. They searched the public areas of the ship but not staff cabins etc. So presumably it's possible that whoever took her - esp if it was a crew member - managed to conceal her/her body somewhere and then either throw her overboard or move her off the ship at a later time, though the FBI did board the ship within that first week so it would have had to be before then.

One aspect of this case I keep coming back to: the missing photos. Do some of you actually think it was just a coincidence that the one woman who went missing, is also the one person whose photos vanished...? The ship photographer swore that he took pics of Amy, just as he did of many others.

To me it simply cannot be a coincidence that her pics vanish and then so does she. No way.

So for those who state she went overboard, this is the query I put to you: you believe this was a coincidence?

One aspect of this case I keep coming back to: the missing photos. Do some of you actually think it was just a coincidence that the one woman who went missing, is also the one person whose photos vanished...? The ship photographer swore that he took pics of Amy, just as he did of many others.

To me it simply cannot be a coincidence that her pics vanish and then so does she. No way.

So for those who state she went overboard, this is the query I put to you: you believe this was a coincidence?
If it is a fact that only Amy’s photos were missing then, yes, I agree that is fishy.

She could have gone overboard, not by her own choice, no?

If it is a fact that only Amy’s photos were missing then, yes, I agree that is fishy.

She could have gone overboard, not by her own choice, no?
It was only her photos that vanished. And as I stated yes, I do agree with you, it's entirely possible that of course Amy was pushed/thrown overboard. Perhaps the whole thing was an assault or abduction that 'went wrong' and thus became a murder.

It was only her photos that vanished. And as I stated yes, I do agree with you, it's entirely possible that of course Amy was pushed/thrown overboard. Perhaps the whole thing was an assault or abduction that 'went wrong' and thus became a murder.

i knew her pictures were missing, but do you know about the rest of the Bradley family? were photos missing of all of them? iirc from when i've gone on cruises, usually they'll take a picture of the whole family, then just mom and dad, just kids, etc. was she missing from every possible picture, or was it just ones that were of her alone?

i've never once thought her disappearance was either an accident or suicide, so i don't think it's a coincidence that photos of her are missing, but i'm just curious what photos if any did show up of the family.

i knew her pictures were missing, but do you know about the rest of the Bradley family? were photos missing of all of them? iirc from when i've gone on cruises, usually they'll take a picture of the whole family, then just mom and dad, just kids, etc. was she missing from every possible picture, or was it just ones that were of her alone?

i've never once thought her disappearance was either an accident or suicide, so i don't think it's a coincidence that photos of her are missing, but i'm just curious what photos if any did show up of the family.
My understanding is that it was either pics of her alone OR any pics with her in. I suspect it was the former as I think there were both solo and group pics taken. Happy to be corrected if I'm proven wrong.

The issue to me is that there is no way to prove only her photos were missing. Is there? There potentially could have been hundreds/thousands of photos taken, right? Was there a secure distribution system or just a free for all buy/steal any photo you want even if it’s not yours system? I understand the photographer, or whoever it was, supposedly said only her photos were missing, but again, no proof. Not that I think he is lying, he might very well believe that to be true. Was there a log of photos taken? I’m sure lots of people didn’t buy any of their photos so who would know if those photos were even there in the first place? Were they emailed the proofs, something? I just don’t see how any of that could have been tracked or verified.

The issue to me is that there is no way to prove only her photos were missing. Is there? There potentially could have been hundreds/thousands of photos taken, right? Was there a secure distribution system or just a free for all buy/steal any photo you want even if it’s not yours system? I understand the photographer, or whoever it was, supposedly said only her photos were missing, but again, no proof. Not that I think he is lying, he might very well believe that to be true. Was there a log of photos taken? I’m sure lots of people didn’t buy any of their photos so who would know if those photos were even there in the first place? Were they emailed the proofs, something? I just don’t see how any of that could have been tracked or verified.
i'm trying to remember how it worked when my family and i went on a cruise a year after Amy's (different line though). i think all the photos that were taken are lined up in an area and you can pick and choose which ones you want. Only one of each picture is initially printed as a sample, so if you or anyone in the family wants copies, that's when you order and the photographer will then print them out. So you can order someone else's if you wanted to for some reason, but i do think there should be a proof of sale/receipt in that case?
(i could be wrong...but i don't think they print out multiple copies of the photos, just one of each. Otherwise that would be a waste in case a person only wants one of the photo [or none])

so if the sample photos were missing, it's possible the photographer still had the negatives of her so that's how he could verify he did take her picture. If the negatives were missing as well, that's even more suspicious.

Firstly I'm pretty sure that if anyone else found that every single one of their pics had mysteriously vanished, they would have said so.

Secondly, only ONE person whose pics vanished ALSO then vanished HERSELF.

The last point is one you seem to ignore.

Firstly I'm pretty sure that if anyone else found that every single one of their pics had mysteriously vanished, they would have said so.

Secondly, only ONE person whose pics vanished ALSO then vanished HERSELF.

The last point is one you seem to ignore.
First, why would they say anything if they didn’t even know? I’m confused. If they didn’t try to buy photos how would they know if the photos were or were not there?

Second, not proven, but if it were proven, I absolutely agree that’s big and definitely suspicious!

What part am I ignoring? Ah, never mind. With all due respect, I won’t be discussing this further with you.

Well the FBI investigated so the fact photos were missing is confirmed. They probably asked the photographer for the ship to check if other passengers photos were missing.

Well the FBI investigated so the fact photos were missing is confirmed. They probably asked the photographer for the ship to check if other passengers photos were missing.
Do you have a link that the FBI confirmed only Amy’s photos were missing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rzoof
Back