VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A week and a half ago WH was in jail.
I'm horrible with time frames. Someone might ask me when I last changed the oil in my car. I might tell you a couple of weeks ago, when in reality it was 4 weeks ago. Just a thought that the time frame might not be accurate.

I don't post that often. I do however lurk often. Two days ago someone explained to another member how to keyword search... (instead of asking the same question over and over.) that way a person van just research versus bugging everyone.

well, here I am, bugging everyone. I don't know if that was this thread or the Noah Thomas (RIP Sweet Angel). I saw the name Broneph pop up and I cant remember who he is. I did a search of his name but it just shows AJ's thread. I thought maybe it would pinpoint the actual comment. Help?
TIA

oops sorry I started calling WH's nephew Brephew because he is his nephew, but WH refers to him as a brother. Then someone came up with Broneph. It's just stuck in either form.

I don't post that often. I do however lurk often. Two days ago someone explained to another member how to keyword search... (instead of asking the same question over and over.) that way a person van just research versus bugging everyone.

well, here I am, bugging everyone. I don't know if that was this thread or the Noah Thomas (RIP Sweet Angel). I saw the name Broneph pop up and I cant remember who he is. I did a search of his name but it just shows AJ's thread. I thought maybe it would pinpoint the actual comment. Help?
TIA

Broneph is either the brother or nephew to WH.

ETA: I see is was already answered!

WAVY 10 just reported that Quality Plumbing did have jobs out that way.

I would really like to know where this tip came from. http://wtkr.com/2015/03/21/a-new-le...-missing-teen-angelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/ uses the same wording in terms of receiving the tip.

I assume the quoted resident wasn't the tip provider, since he was shown photos of the truck and asked to confirm. It's within the realm of possibility that someone else in the area reported seeing the truck. But I won't know what the F to make of this if this is another "internally originating" tip.

Hi guys, new here but I've been a longtime lurker.. And I live in the norfolk area. I hope I can contribute to the conversation here as a local. I've been reading for awhile and I think you guys are just so amazing.

I'm watching the news right now and they're covering the story. They just said that WH has had jobs in the area they're searching right now. Also, if he did do it then why did he break into that person's house? To make himself look like he didn't do it? But wouldn't he have known that he would get arrested and then he wouldn't be able to control the situation.. I don't know.

That Plumbing company is pretty close to Battlefield Blvd & Gallbush Rd in Chesapeake near where the clothing was found. Centerville Turnpike dead ends/ merges into South Battlefield Blvd.

It's about 15 miles

ETA: It is a straight shot from the plumbing office to Battlefield Blvd where the clothes were found.

I wonder if LE could be looking for WH's burner phone that he "lost" and not AJ's?

Also WAVY news said that "neighbors were told that their cell phone was actually pinged in this area. That information we don't have that have from police, but detectives asked neighbors if they had seen anything suspicious."

Wonder if the word he used "their" call phone was supposed to mean "her" cell phone.

Thing is a phone can be in anyones possession> says messages received BY moms phone
The sister may have had moms phone that afternoon.

We don't really know who sent the messages from AJ's phone.

I agree. We've already debated whether or not AJ was texting from 2:30pm March 2 - 5:30am March 3. I don't see this as a bombshell. ;)

Maybe they were just mistaken about when they saw it? I am personally really bad with that sort of thinking.. Horrible sense of time.

Also WAVY news said that "neighbors were told that their cell phone was actually pinged in this area. That information we don't have that have from police, but detectives asked neighbors if they had seen anything suspicious."

Wonder if the word he used "their" call phone was supposed to mean "her" cell phone.

Or it really could mean "their"...:(

Maybe they were just mistaken about when they saw it? I am personally really bad with that sort of thinking.. Horrible sense of time.

Yeah the news said that too that maybe it wasn't even him that was driving the truck but I'm sure that those time lines would be hard to pinpoint. I'm sure that it might be hard to pinpoint a day that they might have seen a truck 1 1/2-2 weeks ago.

Detectives searching for Norfolk missing teen’s cell phone in IOW
On Friday morning, Officer Daniel Hudson with Norfolk police confirmed crews were investigating in the area of Joyners Bridge Road and Rt. 258 in Isle of Wight. They are currently searching the area, exhausting all leads and resources, said Hudson.
http://wavy.com/2015/04/03/police-investigating-in-iow-in-anjelica-hadsell-disappearance/

BREAKING: @NorfolkPD following new tip in search for missing teen AJ Hadsell in Isle of Wight. @WAVY_News
https://twitter.com/JoeFisherTV/status/583992520109125634?s=07

Added to map https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z5lb-Hs-z9os.k8mN8xfP-540

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members