VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will say this, aj is (was?) very athletic-minded. I don't believe for a moment she smoked or would dash out for cigarettes. I don't even know at this point if it even matters but i feel that mama-bear inclination to defend her against anything i feel is not characteristic of her. I sure hope that makes sense.

she does not smoke!

Local channel 3 they are reporting right now

I just recorded it. Am i allowed to post the video? Provided i figure out how to do that!

You could upload it to youtube, I was out getting lunch and missed it!!

That Plumbing company is pretty close to Battlefield Blvd & Gallbush Rd in Chesapeake near where the clothing was found. Centerville Turnpike dead ends/ merges into South Battlefield Blvd.

Remains were found in this area during the time period of the HG investigation. Does anyone know if those were identified and how far from those remains to were they are searching now?

JF said on WAVY news they did show a neighbor a picture of the Quality Plumbing van and they said they saw a van in that area about 1 week and a half ago and confrms that WH did work for Quality Plumbing.
Sorry guys I am just catching up here. Maybe this evening I can get hubby to drive me by this evening.

WAVY's JF interview also said that JH said that WH was going to that area for work in the Franklin area for work with Quality Plumbing.

Wonder if this is where he went fishing?

JF said on WAVY news they did show a neighbor a picture of the Quality Plumbing van and they said they saw a van in that area about 1 week and a half ago and confrms that WH did work for Quality Plumbing.
Sorry guys I am just catching up here. Maybe this evening I can get hubby to drive me by this evening.
A week and a half ago WH was in jail.

WAVY's JF interview also said that JH said that WH was going to that area for work in the Franklin area for work with Quality Plumbing.

Wonder if this is where he went fishing?

And the folks that own that property have a business based in Franklin, a business that would certainly use someone with the same job skills required for anyone who works at QP&M. Yes, I'm trying to be vague so I don't get in trouble.

Exactly! It wouldn't have been him or his work van. Another false lead to throw the investigation off?

I have no idea - my brain isn't there yet. But I remember Zach saying a while back that WH would leave the van parked at the house and pick it up when he went to work. (This was after he was "kicked out.")

I don't post that often. I do however lurk often. Two days ago someone explained to another member how to keyword search... (instead of asking the same question over and over.) that way a person van just research versus bugging everyone.

well, here I am, bugging everyone. I don't know if that was this thread or the Noah Thomas (RIP Sweet Angel). I saw the name Broneph pop up and I cant remember who he is. I did a search of his name but it just shows AJ's thread. I thought maybe it would pinpoint the actual comment. Help?
TIA

1-2 weeks ago.. moving items that were previously stashed elsewhere? Perhaps a bad feeling that one's hotel room would be searched soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove